Windows 10: Windows 10 bluescreen and rebooting

Discus and support Windows 10 bluescreen and rebooting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please help me find and solve my problem. When windows 10 is running as usually sudendly it chashes and bluescreen apeares and reboot the system. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bosspeed, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Bosspeed Win User

Windows 10 bluescreen and rebooting

Please help me find and solve my problem. When windows 10 is running as usually sudendly it chashes and bluescreen apeares and reboot the system. I have had this ploblems about 5 times.

My laptop is a HP Envy TouchSmart 14-K106LA
    Running windows 10 Pro
    Nvidia Gforce GT 740M
    8 gAttachment 108070b ram
    Samsung SSD 850 EVO

:)

Bosspeed, Oct 28, 2016
  2. JERZYJAK Win User

bluescreen pc stop to bluescreen said stopcode & stopped? then rebooted to windows 10 , help!

pc stoped to bluescreen said www.micosoft.com/stopcode & stopped? then rebooted to windows 10 , help!

JERZYJAK, Oct 28, 2016
  3. johnrook1 Win User
    Issue upgrading to Windows 1709, Fall Creator Update

I performed a clean boot a few times now, tried updating multiple times, and have had no luck thus far. I've used the Windows Update fixer while in clean boot, the upgrade helper while in clean boot, and tried the basic updater. It will reboot, begin updating,
    then reboot, bluescreen, reboot, bluescreen, rollback, back to 1703. The error I get on the bluescreen is ERROR EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED or something like that.

johnrook1, Oct 28, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

It appears your installation is counterfeit, as such I cannot provide support until it has been cleared up.

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.

Forum Rules

Thema:

1. Windows 10 bluescreen and rebooting - Similar Threads - bluescreen rebooting

2. Computer keeps rebooting from a bugcheck 0x00000050 and blue screening. Bluescreen viewer...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps rebooting from a bugcheck 0x00000050 and blue screening. Bluescreen viewer...: Hi, I have been having this issue for quite a while now, randomly when I play this game has only happened when I play the specific game my computer suddenly bluescreens. Just today I left my computer on the game while I went to grab something, came back to "Operating system...
  3. Computer keeps rebooting from a bugcheck 0x00000050 and blue screening. Bluescreen viewer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps rebooting from a bugcheck 0x00000050 and blue screening. Bluescreen viewer...: Hi, I have been having this issue for quite a while now, randomly when I play this game has only happened when I play the specific game my computer suddenly bluescreens. Just today I left my computer on the game while I went to grab something, came back to "Operating system...
  4. Computer keeps rebooting from a bugcheck 0x00000050 and blue screening. Bluescreen viewer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pc is getting random blue screens or just reboots whit out bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc is getting random blue screens or just reboots whit out bluescreen: My pc is getting random blue screens or just reboots whit out bluescreen. It seems to be related to grapics because If I run 3D mark CPU benchmark – It goes trough, but If I try GPU benchmark – I get either reboot or bsod.dmp fileOperating system name Microsoft Windows 11...
  6. Pc is getting random blue screens or just reboots whit out bluescreen

Pc is getting random blue screens or just reboots whit out bluescreen: My pc is getting random blue screens or just reboots whit out bluescreen. It seems to be related to grapics because If I run 3D mark CPU benchmark – It goes trough, but If I try GPU benchmark – I get either reboot or bsod.dmp fileOperating system name Microsoft Windows 11...
  7. System rebooting with bluescreen "Driver Power State Failure"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System rebooting with bluescreen "Driver Power State Failure": My computer is showing the blue screen of death showing: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE.In the event viewer i can see this event:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000003, 0xffffbb8d1630e060, 0xfffffe8fa9abf7b8,...
  8. System rebooting with bluescreen "Driver Power State Failure"

System rebooting with bluescreen "Driver Power State Failure": My computer is showing the blue screen of death showing: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE.In the event viewer i can see this event:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000003, 0xffffbb8d1630e060, 0xfffffe8fa9abf7b8,...
  9. windows 10 home is bluescreen, dump memory and reboot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 home is bluescreen, dump memory and reboot.: 1. I have memory dump file. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hgt8eL-mlk5VLro_lH1wNoueLbtW_Erz/view?usp=share_link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XM6RljFI8hrJMqOqgK73qTpnepo8n6TE/view?usp=share_link 2. I had update all driver and check device manager, I do not see ! in...
  10. windows 10 home is bluescreen, dump memory and reboot.

windows 10 home is bluescreen, dump memory and reboot.: 1. I have memory dump file. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hgt8eL-mlk5VLro_lH1wNoueLbtW_Erz/view?usp=share_link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XM6RljFI8hrJMqOqgK73qTpnepo8n6TE/view?usp=share_link 2. I had update all driver and check device manager, I do not see ! in...