Windows 10: windows 10 bluescreen stop code "System License Violation"

Discus and support windows 10 bluescreen stop code "System License Violation" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was running a licensed copy of Windows 10. When I try to boot the machine I get the license violation error. I have tried to roll back any changes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanielLenehan, Aug 8, 2018.

1. windows 10 bluescreen stop code "System License Violation"

I was running a licensed copy of Windows 10. When I try to boot the machine I get the license violation error. I have tried to roll back any changes which might have been made. It would not allow me to do so. I have tried repair. It keeps coming back with stopcode "system license violation".

I had an external hard drive installed on a USB port. Could that have started this? I remember years ago that the system would have problems if it though you were moving a drive with a licensed copy to a new machine? Perhaps it thinks this is what I have done?

I can boot to command line and the disk seems to work fine. Is there a log file with specific data in it to explain why it has bricked my machine?

:)

DanielLenehan, Aug 8, 2018
  2. David Haz Win User

Stop code Liscence Violation

Hi Francisco,

Blue screen errors (stop codes) are caused either by hardware or software failures within the system. Sometimes, these are caused by incompatible drivers within your computer. For us to isolate the issue about receiving a blue screen error saying License
    Violation, kindly respond to the question below:

• When does the blue screen error appear? Is it before signing in to Windows 10? Or, is it when launching an app?
    • What is the exact error code that you receive?

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 8, 2018
  4. malware Win User

windows 10 bluescreen stop code "System License Violation"

ASUS Makes Statement on Eee PC Source Code Violation

ASUSTeK has attempted to clarify recent accusations that it has violated the GPL (general public license) by failing to provide source code for the modifications it made to the Linux-based operating system (OS) shipping on its Eee PCs. ASUS stated that it has always respected the spirit of the GPL and the failure to make the source code available was due to an omission by one of the company's software technicians. The company is working on publishing all the related source code onto Linux forums and will provide downloads soon. ASUS had provided a download on its web site which it labeled as the source code of the Eee PC's Linux OS, however, customers with experience in the open source community recently determined that the file did not in fact contain the entire source code as required by the GPL license leading to accusations that the company was in violation of the spirit of the open source community as well as copyright law.

Source: DigiTimes

malware, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 bluescreen stop code "System License Violation"

1. windows 10 bluescreen stop code "System License Violation" - Similar Threads - bluescreen stop code

2. System license violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System license violation: Iam facing system license violation and if I try to do any recovery option it's asking Microsoft account password, but I forgotten password. How to solve this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-license-violation/c5c94516-b53f-4dc8-bb23-25978ea6e43b
  3. System license violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System license violation: Iam facing system license violation and if I try to do any recovery option it's asking Microsoft account password, but I forgotten password. How to solve this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-license-violation/c5c94516-b53f-4dc8-bb23-25978ea6e43b
  4. System license violation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. License violation code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    License violation code: Just bought this laptop about a year ago and won't start anymore, it's displaying a blue screen and a license violation code ? What do I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/license-violation-code/e6018386-cc26-4a6b-8c37-d8e387174227
  6. License violation code

License violation code: Just bought this laptop about a year ago and won't start anymore, it's displaying a blue screen and a license violation code ? What do I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/license-violation-code/e6018386-cc26-4a6b-8c37-d8e387174227
  7. License violation code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. System license violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System license violation: I have my windows 10 pc and I tried booting it up about a week ago and it just came to a system license violation blue screen and I try restarting and that doesn’t work,I tried to do safe mode,uninstall quality updates,and I can even reset it do y’all know what I could do....
  9. System license violation

System license violation: I have my windows 10 pc and I tried booting it up about a week ago and it just came to a system license violation blue screen and I try restarting and that doesn’t work,I tried to do safe mode,uninstall quality updates,and I can even reset it do y’all know what I could do....
  10. System license violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 system license violation error tutorial

2. system license violation windows 10

3. windows 10 system license violation

4. windows 10 system license violation fix,
  5. Microsoft stop code Windows license violation Windows 10,
  6. system license violation,
  7. windows 10 system license violation bsod,
  8. stop code: system license violation,
  9. system license violation blue screen windows 7,
  10. windows error system license violation,
  11. stop code system license violation,