Windows 10: Windows 10 boot error [BSOFD]

Discus and support Windows 10 boot error [BSOFD] in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi, looking at the reliability history of windows there details of the crash are: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 1e... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by t8z5h3, Jan 27, 2018.

1. t8z5h3 Win User

Windows 10 boot error [BSOFD]

hi,
    looking at the reliability history of windows there details of the crash are:
    Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    Code: 1e
    Parameter 1: ffffffffc0000005
    Parameter 2: fffff803091ba392
    Parameter 3: 1
    Parameter 4: 104b
    OS version: 10_0_16299
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.16299.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 4105

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: IP_MISALIGNED

and the 2nd one (windows stopped working)
    Description
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff803091ba392, 0x0000000000000001, 0x000000000000104b). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 4092094a-884a-49e1-a92b-659440dd208c.

so the 1st question is how do i grab the memory dump in a way that someone can look at it here?

thanks,
    Nathan Saunders

:)

t8z5h3, Jan 27, 2018

2. My laptop got BSofD and never can get past it

My laptop got BSofD and never can get past it to load desctop, I cant do any thing since when computer starts loading blue screen of death shuts it down again

slavkoduric, Jan 27, 2018
  3. Blue Screen of Death

My laptop got BSofD and never can get past it to load desctop, I cant do any thing since when computer starts loading blue screen of death shuts it down again

slavkoduric, Jan 27, 2018
  4. Ztruker Win User

First, please read and follow the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions .

Then for the larger MEMORY.DMP, copy it to your Desktop, zip it and upload to a file sharing site like OneDrive and post a link to it here so we can then download it to look at it.

Ztruker, Jan 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 boot error [BSOFD] - Similar Threads - boot error BSOFD

2. window error on boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    window error on boot: sometime i get this error while starting my laptop [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-error-on-boot/6e9e6c8c-3f11-4065-b8c6-4844040ac731
  3. Boot configuration errors - Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot configuration errors - Windows 10: Hi guys, I started getting these blue screens and it appears something in my boot configuration is corrupted, but I didn't do anything recently so I am not sure what could go wrong there. When I select "Continue" system starts normally, but I keep getting more errors so I...
  4. windows 10 recovery and boot error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 recovery and boot error.: On insertion of new 4gb ddr3 crucial ram identical in all the specification to the one installed to my inspiron 5559, windows shows error YOUR PC NEEDS TO BE REPAIRED THE OPERATING SYSTEM COULD NOT BE LOADED BECAUSE A CRITICAL SYSTEM DRIVER IS MISSING OR CONTAING ERROR...
  5. Windows boot error

Windows boot error: Ok, so I'm super frustrated and at the end of my rope. I've seen other people have this issue and have tried what seems like everything but nothing works. I have a computer that I built, and recently replaced the hard drive in. It's a brand-new, completely clean hard...
  6. Error message in booting windows 10

Error message in booting windows 10: Hi, I am getting this error message windows/system32/osloader.efi is missing or corrupted.Please proceed with startup repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-in-booting-windows-10/3bfaf1cb-5e62-4008-adc4-995f28cea203
  7. Windows 10 Start/Boot up error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start/Boot up error: I recently ran into an issue whilst turning on my pc, I would get a blue screen then it would restart and attempt an automatic repair, however, this wouldn't/hasn't worked and i would receive the error code "BadSystemConfigInfo" and I have tried different methods found online...
  8. windows 10 error upon boot

windows 10 error upon boot: i installed windows 10 on my nvme m.2 drive and soon as it loads to the desktop it shows an error, system thread exception not handled. it reboots before i can do anything on it, it is immediate...
  9. windows booting error

windows booting error: Friends, My PC went into automatic restart and started automatic repair. After some time it showed that it couldnt repair and gave option to whether shut down or go to advanced options. I chose advanced option and chose command prompt and typed chkdsk c:/r. once repair is...
  10. Windows 10 cannot boot--No error code.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 cannot boot--No error code.: Hi I am having issues booting up Windows 10, I have tried doing a factory reset while keeping my files unfortunately I am unable to do that. I have also followed some advice from research and I have had no luck. Any help would be great, I just need to get my files off. 88203