Windows 10: Windows 10 boot error [BSOFD]

Discus and support Windows 10 boot error [BSOFD] in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi, looking at the reliability history of windows there details of the crash are: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 1e... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by t8z5h3, Jan 27, 2018.

1. t8z5h3 Win User

Windows 10 boot error [BSOFD]

hi,
    looking at the reliability history of windows there details of the crash are:
    Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    Code: 1e
    Parameter 1: ffffffffc0000005
    Parameter 2: fffff803091ba392
    Parameter 3: 1
    Parameter 4: 104b
    OS version: 10_0_16299
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.16299.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 4105

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: IP_MISALIGNED

and the 2nd one (windows stopped working)
    Description
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff803091ba392, 0x0000000000000001, 0x000000000000104b). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 4092094a-884a-49e1-a92b-659440dd208c.

so the 1st question is how do i grab the memory dump in a way that someone can look at it here?

thanks,
    Nathan Saunders

:)

t8z5h3, Jan 27, 2018

2. My laptop got BSofD and never can get past it

My laptop got BSofD and never can get past it to load desctop, I cant do any thing since when computer starts loading blue screen of death shuts it down again

slavkoduric, Jan 27, 2018
  3. Blue Screen of Death

My laptop got BSofD and never can get past it to load desctop, I cant do any thing since when computer starts loading blue screen of death shuts it down again

slavkoduric, Jan 27, 2018
  4. Ztruker Win User

First, please read and follow the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions .

Then for the larger MEMORY.DMP, copy it to your Desktop, zip it and upload to a file sharing site like OneDrive and post a link to it here so we can then download it to look at it.

Ztruker, Jan 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 boot error [BSOFD] - Similar Threads - boot error BSOFD

2. Windows 10 boot error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 boot error: Error blue screen while booting with stop code INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE. The computer restarts automatically and then freezes with the message “automatic repair in preparation”. After manual shutdown, the same thing happens again....
  3. Windows 10 boot error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 boot error: Error blue screen while booting with stop code INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE. The computer restarts automatically and then freezes with the message “automatic repair in preparation”. After manual shutdown, the same thing happens again....
  4. Windows 10 boot error

Windows 10 boot error: I have problem after i download the win update i turn off few things in start up menu in win my pc dosent open the windows and i try to reset the pc and i get i dont have space for this. Have any chance to fix it?...
  5. Windows 10 boot error

Windows 10 boot error: ive recently made a windows 10 bootable usb for windows with the windows media creation tool but when i boot into the usb it goes this screen and when i pres esc twice to goes to another screen giving the error 0xc0000098 but i cant fix it since i cant access the command...
  6. Windows 10 Boot Error

Windows 10 Boot Error: Hi, I am currently using Windows version 20H2 on SSD. When I try to boot up It can't boot up first and motherboard gives me boot error but then It boots and says "scanning and repairing drive C:". After that, everything seems normal. Here are diagnostic tools I ran: Adata...
  7. windows 10 error Boot

windows 10 error Boot: Hello can't boot of Windows 10 because of hal.dll of recovery please to fix or reinstall someone ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-error-boot/a8ed8054-6683-4ff8-950a-c91171c6aeac
  8. Windows 10 Boot Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Boot Error: My computer is in constant loop of boot showing error Bad system config info. It is not getting restarted or going to auto repair. It is stuck in blue screen loop. The error started to come after I updated windows....
  9. Windows 10 Boot Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Boot Error: So turned pc off unplugged it, moved it to a different room, plugged back in, black screen and won’t boot to windows only MSI then skips to spinning dots screen. After 3rd restart manage to get it to boot to the repair screen. Tried repair through there it doesn’t work just...
  10. Windows 10 boot error

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 boot error: Over Black Friday weekend, I decided to buy an ssd. I installed it and used a program called macrium reflect to clone my hdd to my ssd to get windows on the ssd and be able to boot from it. All went well as I had just restarted my pc on the hdd before the clone process. I was...