Windows 10: windows 10 boot from cd

Discus and support windows 10 boot from cd in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I cannot get windows 10 to boot from my cd I have changed the priority in the bios but still no luck can you help I am desperate many thanks 9895 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ecneps, Jul 29, 2015.

1. ecneps Win User

windows 10 boot from cd

Hi I cannot get windows 10 to boot from my cd I have changed the priority in the bios but still no luck can you help I am desperate
    many thanks

:)

ecneps, Jul 29, 2015
  2. NickK_667 Win User

ISO file doesn't boot

I have a new laptop with Windows 8.1, which I wanted to upgrade to Windows 10. I selected "for another device" and downloaded the ISO file, which I burned to a cd-rom.

When Windows 8.1 boots I hit enter and try to select the cd-rom player to boot from. However, it doesn't go; it doesn't select the option to boot from the cd-rom. Perhaps the cd-rom isn't bootable...? What to do?

NickK_667, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Pc won't boot from CD

I have a cd with Windows 10 installed and my pc won't boot from it,i did select the dvd from the bios but still it won't boot it will only say press any keys to boot from cd but if i press it will load my current os

Francesco Miracolo, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Megahertz Win User

windows 10 boot from cd

It could be many reasons.
    How did you get to the Win 10 DVD?
    It will not boot the DVD if it hasn't been created (burned) from an ISO file, unless you have a UEFI BIOS and properly set to boot from DVD's or Flash drives.

Megahertz, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

windows 10 boot from cd

1. windows 10 boot from cd - Similar Threads - boot

2. Super Sluggish & will not "re"-boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Super Sluggish & will not "re"-boot: I am running OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro that is current with all updates. My CPU: Intel Core i5-3570 running at 3.57GHz; GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti and I have 8gb of ram and 64bit OS as a stand alone system and I have an Ethernet connection for web access and my...
  3. Dual booting Win10 from an image on two separate disks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual booting Win10 from an image on two separate disks: Hello Forum! Without giving a long back story like I started with, let's just say, Microsoft updates, audio, latency, WTF is going on and why didn't I disable automatic updates? Way back when, I cloned my old HDD's to SSD's and didn't realize that I lost my system reserved...
  4. Windows 10 very slow booting and working.....

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 very slow booting and working.....: Welcome.. In my second laptop Samsung I5 the system are booting veeeery slowly ( sometimes even 10 minutes).. I did scan for viruses and malweres, I did a defragmentation, optimalisation and upgrade to the version 1903.. No changes.... I instal a program HDDLife and info is...
  5. Will not boot up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Will not boot up: My clock was giving me the incorrect time so I changed the motherboard battery now it pc will not boot up . I have tried reinstalling Win 10 but there is no recognition of any of my drives. Maximus V11 Ranger 16Gb Ram I7 4770 M.2 as my main OS drive Win 10 :-17134 rs4...
  6. Dual boot - Windows 10 - Ubuntu - ACHI issues

Dual boot - Windows 10 - Ubuntu - ACHI issues: Hello I'm trying to dual-boot a new Acer laptop which already has Windows 10 on, adding Ubuntu. To install Ubuntu I need to change the SATA mode to ACHI. Windows does not boot when ACHI is used (No Bootable Device identified). Here are the things I've already tried: -...
  7. At boot.. press esc to show startup message

At boot.. press esc to show startup message: Hello I have windows 10 on a Compaq c762nr laptop and i just noticed something and was wondering if anybody could explain. During startup, when you see boot options, there is an option to hit esc to enable startup message. I've never messed with it before, but I clicked on...
  8. Enabling secure boot on fresh install?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Enabling secure boot on fresh install?: Hello, I apologize if this is the wrong section to ask this. I just bought a blank laptop (ASUS Strix Scar GL503GE) and installed Windows 10. I turned off secure boot for the install because the machine wouldn't boot from the usb. Install went smoothly but when I went back to...
  9. One Computer Using 2 Different Operating Systems On 2 Different Drives And Boot Manger

One Computer Using 2 Different Operating Systems On 2 Different Drives And Boot Manger: The goal is to be able to boot from either of the two operating systems from the boot manger but i don't know how to do this do i have to install OS on one then unplug that HDD then install the OS on the other HDD any help and how do i get boot Boot Manger to work right?...
  10. Long time black screen with spinning circle on boot.

Long time black screen with spinning circle on boot.: In general my computer will spend less than 10 seconds to startup. But I encountered the same problem twice on two computers: They will show a black screen with spinning circle after Motherboard Logo with spinning circle on boot. It will takes about 2~3 minutes. Then it...