Windows 10: windows 10 boot from cd

Discus and support windows 10 boot from cd in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I cannot get windows 10 to boot from my cd I have changed the priority in the bios but still no luck can you help I am desperate many thanks 9895 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ecneps, Jul 29, 2015.

1. ecneps Win User

windows 10 boot from cd

Hi I cannot get windows 10 to boot from my cd I have changed the priority in the bios but still no luck can you help I am desperate
    many thanks

:)

ecneps, Jul 29, 2015
  2. NickK_667 Win User

ISO file doesn't boot

I have a new laptop with Windows 8.1, which I wanted to upgrade to Windows 10. I selected "for another device" and downloaded the ISO file, which I burned to a cd-rom.

When Windows 8.1 boots I hit enter and try to select the cd-rom player to boot from. However, it doesn't go; it doesn't select the option to boot from the cd-rom. Perhaps the cd-rom isn't bootable...? What to do?

NickK_667, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Pc won't boot from CD

I have a cd with Windows 10 installed and my pc won't boot from it,i did select the dvd from the bios but still it won't boot it will only say press any keys to boot from cd but if i press it will load my current os

Francesco Miracolo, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Megahertz Win User

windows 10 boot from cd

It could be many reasons.
    How did you get to the Win 10 DVD?
    It will not boot the DVD if it hasn't been created (burned) from an ISO file, unless you have a UEFI BIOS and properly set to boot from DVD's or Flash drives.

Megahertz, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

windows 10 boot from cd

1. windows 10 boot from cd - Similar Threads - boot

2. Computer freezes during initial boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes during initial boot: Hello,I have purchased some new computers for a company that I work for. They have been starting to give problems where it takes about 5-10 minutes to boot up and get to the log-in screen. I have attached a link to the memory dump files if anybody can take a look. Thank you!...
  3. Computer freezes during initial boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes during initial boot: Hello,I have purchased some new computers for a company that I work for. They have been starting to give problems where it takes about 5-10 minutes to boot up and get to the log-in screen. I have attached a link to the memory dump files if anybody can take a look. Thank you!...
  4. BOOT LOOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOOT LOOP: Hi, I cannot find my question submitted on April 24th regarding failed boot using USBIOS media filesLaptop:Fusion 5My apologies for the duplicate question. After the boot, I don't know how to enable boot option. Can you please tell me how to enable. Thank you....
  5. BOOT LOOP

BOOT LOOP: Hi, I cannot find my question submitted on April 24th regarding failed boot using USBIOS media filesLaptop:Fusion 5My apologies for the duplicate question. After the boot, I don't know how to enable boot option. Can you please tell me how to enable. Thank you....
  6. BOOT LOOP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Why my windows crashed and unable to booting after i played valorant?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my windows crashed and unable to booting after i played valorant?: I want to ask, so I frequently play valorant and everything is okay, my windows did not crash or whatsoever. But last night, after I played valorant, my windows suddenly starts automatic repair and this error occurred "log file c /windows/system32/logfiles/srt/srttrail.txt"....
  8. Why my windows crashed and unable to booting after i played valorant?

Why my windows crashed and unable to booting after i played valorant?: I want to ask, so I frequently play valorant and everything is okay, my windows did not crash or whatsoever. But last night, after I played valorant, my windows suddenly starts automatic repair and this error occurred "log file c /windows/system32/logfiles/srt/srttrail.txt"....
  9. Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f: Hello Community members,My windows 10 system suddenly stopped working and showing the error 0xc000000fSteps I did:1. Created windows installation media using "media creation tool" in another PC2. goto startup menu > select Boot device options > USB Hard drive UEFI >...
  10. Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f

Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f: Hello Community members,My windows 10 system suddenly stopped working and showing the error 0xc000000fSteps I did:1. Created windows installation media using "media creation tool" in another PC2. goto startup menu > select Boot device options > USB Hard drive UEFI >...