Windows 10: Windows 10 Boot Loop

Discus and support Windows 10 Boot Loop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, have a problem where Windows wouldn't boot after i accidentally changed something whilst using the program CCleaner where I ticked some boxes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Windowsbootloop, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Boot Loop

Hi,

have a problem where Windows wouldn't boot after i accidentally changed something whilst using the program CCleaner where I ticked some boxes under the "Advanced" tab. After trying some fixes I had to reset the PC. I chose the option that allowed me to keep all of my documents etc. But when Windows booted It just gave me a black screen with a cursor and after trying numerous ways to fix it i couldn't.

I then decided to do a clean install of windows but during the process it asked me about my region which i completed and then clicked next but now Windows just keeps rebooting and asking the same question so I am stuck in a loop.

Anyone got any ideas?

:)

Windowsbootloop, Apr 22, 2016

2. Windows 10 Defender Offline stuck in infinite restart loop

Yesterday 4/5/2017 I used one of my computers to upgrade from windows 10 version 1607 to version 1703. Then I tested for WDO blue screen boot loop with windows driver verifier.

The WDO blue screen boot loop will soon be history. The updated windows 10 version 1703 did not produce any WDO blue screen boot loops!!!!!!!!

questions_, Apr 22, 2016
  3. Windows 10 stuck in repair loop.

Original Title: Windows 10

Windows 10 is caught in repair loop. I have gone thru the command prompt ,clean boot, install and every other option that appears on my screen Is there any way to stop this loop from running and continue to boot windows ,This is such a PAIN

Jackie m Pope, Apr 22, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Windows 10 Boot Loop

Remove the installation USB flash driver or DVD and boot the computer from the hard drive.

NavyLCDR, Apr 22, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Boot Loop

1. Windows 10 Boot Loop - Similar Threads - Boot Loop

2. Stuck in boot loop, no options work

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in boot loop, no options work: My laptop recently gave out on me and nothing I do has made it work I just want to save my files and do a reinstall of windows. Things i've tried, reseting to previous update - gives me an error that its not successful and reboots back to the bios. Bootrec - tells me I have 0...
  3. Windows 10 boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 boot loop: Before going to be last night there was an update available so I clicked "Update and Shut Down". When trying to boot my computer this morning, it just tries to automatically repair the computer. I'm trying to avoid completely reloading the computer. Here are the things...
  4. Infinite boot loop windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite boot loop windows 10: I am stuck in infinite boot loop on windows 10. I tried forcefully shutting it down 3 times so the windows automatic repair tool starts. Instead of taking me to the recovery option after that tool it said that my pc ran into some trouble and it will restart. I cant get into...
  5. Blue screen error/boot looping

Blue screen error/boot looping: Need help restoring my laptop, cant select a restore image now, tried to restore to an erlier date but it failed then locked me out of the image selection. Cant reset windows either, wont enter safe modes, also in command prompt, says my C: drive is reserved for some...
  6. Boot Loop and Automatic Repair Loop

Boot Loop and Automatic Repair Loop: i turned on my PC and it has the boot startup and the circle just keeps spinning so I kept restarting my pc then automatic repair showed up and did the same thing ive tried F8 but that doesn't work...
  7. Pc is in a loop after trying to boot up safe mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc is in a loop after trying to boot up safe mode: After trying to boot safe mode my pc doesn't show anything on my monitor and after I turned it off it turns back on again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-is-in-a-loop-after-trying-to-boot-up-safe-mode/77fcf338-ec65-46a8-a596-80c0ca0e8007
  8. I am rarely stuck in an infinite loading loop on boot-up

I am rarely stuck in an infinite loading loop on boot-up: I've switched to Windows 10 almost 3 weeks ago and everything's perfect except 1 thing. After the normal loading screen on bootup with the Windows logo and loading circle finishes, the loading circle is back but this time without the Windows logo as you can see in the photo...
  9. boot loop can not open anything grt to 0xc0000001 than f8 for safe mode than back to...

boot loop can not open anything grt to 0xc0000001 than f8 for safe mode than back to...: boot loop, 3 hard offs get error 0xc0000001 try again f8 to safe mode not work or f9 to new os not work, now what a new door stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-loop-can-not-open-anything-grt-to-0xc0000001/b2b33bda-7022-4b72-8a8b-4030da15bd62
  10. Left in constant boot loop, (install, reboot, back into Install mode)

Left in constant boot loop, (install, reboot, back into Install mode): I had a laptop with a legal version of 7 U x64 and used MS download media tool to leech a ISO (32 & 64 bit) made a bootable thumb drive and then bit the bullet and wiped my old win 7 machine (500GB ssd with 3 partitions, OS, Acronics Images & Downloads), then rebooted with a...