Windows 10: Windows 10 booting problem after downloading and installing updates

Discus and support Windows 10 booting problem after downloading and installing updates in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've got my HP Pavilion laptop recently fixed and the guy that fixed it installed Windows 10. Today I checked for available updates from Windows'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wanazkasseum, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Windows 10 booting problem after downloading and installing updates

I've got my HP Pavilion laptop recently fixed and the guy that fixed it installed Windows 10. Today I checked for available updates from Windows' "Update and Recovery" (that option in settings) and found a lot of updates to download, so I did it; downloaded all and installed them without a problem, then restarted the laptop in order to "finish the installation", I saw regular activity in compelting and finishing installing updates on the boot up screen (similar to Win 8), left the laptop for 5 minutes then came back to see the screen devided into 4 rectangles, 2 on the left in black and 2 on the right side in white color, this is now the same screen for nearly 3 hours.

Is it a normal "huge update" process? -I doubt it-, so what should I do?

Thanks...

:)

Wanazkasseum, Apr 2, 2016

2. windows 10 installing issue

i have downloaded update of windows 10 after downloading it ask me for upgrade i have done after upgrading processs is finished at when pc restart for boot for installing windows 10 scrreen freeezes at windows 10 logo why is this so. i have also downloaded
    iso file but same problem occurs.

kamranmullaji, Apr 2, 2016
  3. upgrade to windows 10

How do troubleshoot upgrade problems to windows 10?

This computer had windows 8.0 pre-installed.

There were problems with software/hardware conflicts. HP sent windows 8.0 operating disks and the os was reinstalled multiple times.

Today I upgraded windows 8.0 to windows 8.1.

All windows updates (important and recommended are up to date).

A file was downloaded to install windows 10 64x system.

After the completion of the installation nothing happened. After reboot is booted to windows 8.1.

How to troubleshoot upgrade problems to windows 10?

questions_, Apr 2, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Windows 10 booting problem after downloading and installing updates

Try shutting it down and reboot.

bro67, Apr 2, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 booting problem after downloading and installing updates

1. Windows 10 booting problem after downloading and installing updates - Similar Threads - booting problem downloading

2. problem in downloading /installing of windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem in downloading /installing of windows update: The update for 2022-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5017308 - Error 0x8007000d,It cannot be downloaded/installed. I have tried many times. Because of this, my laptop becomes very slow...
  3. problem in downloading /installing of windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem in downloading /installing of windows update: The update for 2022-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5017308 - Error 0x8007000d,It cannot be downloaded/installed. I have tried many times...
  4. problem in downloading /installing of windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem in downloading /installing of windows update: The update for 2022-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5017308 - Error 0x8007000d,It cannot be downloaded/installed. I have tried many times...
  5. Problem booting into Windows after installing Linux

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem booting into Windows after installing Linux: My case is long, so here we go. I have an iMac late 2013 with bootcamp installed, with Windows 10 and macOS. This morning I tried installed Ubuntu, with an USB sitick of the 20.04 version. I booted into it with pressing alt and selecting the USB stick and booted it....
  6. Problems after downloading Windows 10 Installation Media

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems after downloading Windows 10 Installation Media: I just downloaded Windows 10 Installation Media https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/Windows10 because there are problems with my Windows Security. There are apps that I can't find in the Windows 10 search or probably had just been deleted, some are there but I...
  7. Windows 10 will not boot after installing .NET update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 will not boot after installing .NET update: Hi all! I'll get straight to it. I performed windows updates on my wife's PC, which does not get used very much at all. After installing said updates, the PC prompted for a restart to finish installation needed to install a .NET framework. Shut down went well, 100%...
  8. Windows 10 boot problem after update

Windows 10 boot problem after update: My latest Windows 10 update (11 September) appeared to complete successfully. Settings/System/About currently shows: Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 1903 Installed on: 11/09/2019 OS build: 18362.329 However when I now turn the computer on it starts to boot up but...
  9. Problems after installing Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems after installing Windows 10 Update: Following a recent automatic update on windows 10 I've encountered a number of problems ie. I can't login to my account it takes me to a temporary account. I have lost files and have to login each time to Facebook and BT email etc. also my keyboard reverts to English (US)...
  10. WINDOWS UPDATE AFTER DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION PROBLEM

WINDOWS UPDATE AFTER DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION PROBLEM: when i udate windows 1803 vesion after 100% update it goes on installation then goes back to downloading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-after-download-installation-problem/585517a6-26e8-4b7c-88fc-3ccf4a1014c4