Windows 10: Windows 10 booting problem after downloading and installing updates

Discus and support Windows 10 booting problem after downloading and installing updates in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've got my HP Pavilion laptop recently fixed and the guy that fixed it installed Windows 10. Today I checked for available updates from Windows'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wanazkasseum, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Windows 10 booting problem after downloading and installing updates

I've got my HP Pavilion laptop recently fixed and the guy that fixed it installed Windows 10. Today I checked for available updates from Windows' "Update and Recovery" (that option in settings) and found a lot of updates to download, so I did it; downloaded all and installed them without a problem, then restarted the laptop in order to "finish the installation", I saw regular activity in compelting and finishing installing updates on the boot up screen (similar to Win 8), left the laptop for 5 minutes then came back to see the screen devided into 4 rectangles, 2 on the left in black and 2 on the right side in white color, this is now the same screen for nearly 3 hours.

Is it a normal "huge update" process? -I doubt it-, so what should I do?

Thanks...

:)

Wanazkasseum, Apr 2, 2016

2. windows 10 installing issue

i have downloaded update of windows 10 after downloading it ask me for upgrade i have done after upgrading processs is finished at when pc restart for boot for installing windows 10 scrreen freeezes at windows 10 logo why is this so. i have also downloaded
    iso file but same problem occurs.

kamranmullaji, Apr 2, 2016
  3. upgrade to windows 10

How do troubleshoot upgrade problems to windows 10?

This computer had windows 8.0 pre-installed.

There were problems with software/hardware conflicts. HP sent windows 8.0 operating disks and the os was reinstalled multiple times.

Today I upgraded windows 8.0 to windows 8.1.

All windows updates (important and recommended are up to date).

A file was downloaded to install windows 10 64x system.

After the completion of the installation nothing happened. After reboot is booted to windows 8.1.

How to troubleshoot upgrade problems to windows 10?

questions_, Apr 2, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Windows 10 booting problem after downloading and installing updates

Try shutting it down and reboot.

bro67, Apr 2, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 booting problem after downloading and installing updates

1. Windows 10 booting problem after downloading and installing updates - Similar Threads - booting problem downloading

2. Problems after installing Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems after installing Windows 10 Update: Following a recent automatic update on windows 10 I've encountered a number of problems ie. I can't login to my account it takes me to a temporary account. I have lost files and have to login each time to Facebook and BT email etc. also my keyboard reverts to English (US)...
  3. Windows 10 October Update 1809 Problem after installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 October Update 1809 Problem after installation: Update 1809 was installed on 25 December 2018 All my installed applications are showing that they were installed on 25 December 2018, though they were installed much earlier....
  4. Problems Downloading/Installing 'Cumulative Updates'

Problems Downloading/Installing 'Cumulative Updates': Hello, for the last three 'Cumulative Updates' I have brought up the Check for Updates facility, and requested Updates. Usually, several updates appear, one of which is the 'Cumulative Updates (KB...……)'. These last 3 times with the Cumulative Updates 'file', the Preparing to...
  5. WINDOWS UPDATE AFTER DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION PROBLEM

WINDOWS UPDATE AFTER DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION PROBLEM: when i udate windows 1803 vesion after 100% update it goes on installation then goes back to downloading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-after-download-installation-problem/585517a6-26e8-4b7c-88fc-3ccf4a1014c4
  6. Windows 10 October Update download problem

Windows 10 October Update download problem: I have downloaded the update of Windows 10 Insider Priview 18252.1000 (rs_prereleased) in my PC). After download was complete 100%, the update doesn't install, it still shows me Downloading -100%, but my internet data is also losing. So, in this moment what I can do? My PC...
  7. After clean install, windows update slow to download install updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    After clean install, windows update slow to download install updates: Hello Everyone, I did a clean install and on first use of Windows update the updates for some reason we're downloading and installing at a slow pace which I didn't recall in the past. Not sure if I'm having an issue on my end or not if it is on the side of Microsoft. Any...
  8. Restart computer after download and install of windows 10 1709 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Restart computer after download and install of windows 10 1709 update: I have a Acer Aspire M3450-UR30P and I am running Windows 10 1703 with every cumulative update and every other update applied. My system runs great with one exception. I can restart from windows and it has no problems restarting and booting up to my windows. I can shut down...
  9. Computer Will Not Boot After Windows 10 Installation

Computer Will Not Boot After Windows 10 Installation: Hello, I’m having trouble with my Windows 10 clean install. Once it installs it says it is resetting to complete installation, after it resets it will not load to the windows screen. It just loads bios and hangs with a prompt flashing on a black screen. I then used...
  10. After Partition was updated having problems with Booting

in Windows 10 Support
    After Partition was updated having problems with Booting: Let me start by saying I am not sure that this is the correct Forum to post this problem in. Some background: I upgraded my Windows 7 Laptop to Windows 10 back in August 2015. Other than some minor issues/annoyances, it has worked reasonably well. Earlier this year I...