Windows 10: Windows 10 BOSD 0xD1 with sdbus.sys

Discus and support Windows 10 BOSD 0xD1 with sdbus.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Sir, I had meet a BSOD 0xD1 that should failed on sdbus.sys. I'm not how to analysis the root cause of the dump file. Could someone help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jarvis, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Jarvis Win User

Windows 10 BOSD 0xD1 with sdbus.sys

Dear Sir,

I had meet a BSOD 0xD1 that should failed on sdbus.sys.

I'm not how to analysis the root cause of the dump file.

Could someone help me?

Best Regards

:)

Jarvis, Mar 9, 2016
  2. cking0331 Win User

Blue screen after updating to Windows 10 on startup

Hi,

Installed windows 10 on a Toshiba Satellite that was running Windows 7 installation ran fine but on windows loading screen it BOSDs.

error code is System_thread_exception_not_handled (athwb.sys)

will start in safe mode, i did get windows to start once by uninstalling wifi drivers and graphics drivers but didnt last too long before it

BOSD again and havnt been able to replicate the success again.

found a few posts on the issues but havnt had much success

any ideas much appreciated thanks.

Cody

cking0331, Mar 9, 2016
  3. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

These were all Related to sdbus.sys SecureDigital Bus Driver. I would simply remove it

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Mar 9, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Code: Windows 10 Kernel Version 10240 MP (2 procs) Free x64[/quote] If you dont update windows, then the system driver failures are all possible.
    Code: BugCheck D1, {0, ff, 0, 0} Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiPageFault+248 ) Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote] For any further help required, post following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions .

Thema:

1. Windows 10 BOSD 0xD1 with sdbus.sys - Similar Threads - BOSD 0xD1 sdbus

2. BOSD : driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOSD : driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys: Bonjour,Je rencontre actuellement des problèmes avec mon PC portable DELL Latitude 5520 dont l'OS est le suivant : Windows 10 Professionnel 21H2Régulièrement, le PC plante et je fais face à un écran bleu BSOD avec ce message d'erreur :DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALdriver...
  3. BOSD : driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BOSD : driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys: Bonjour,Je rencontre actuellement des problèmes avec mon PC portable DELL Latitude 5520 dont l'OS est le suivant : Windows 10 Professionnel 21H2Régulièrement, le PC plante et je fais face à un écran bleu BSOD avec ce message d'erreur :DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALdriver...
  4. BOSD : driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 BOSD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 BOSD: Hello! I recently did a full factory reset via the reset this pc setting in windows 10. I chose the full format, in order to completely clear everything from the drives. I allowed the computer the 2-3 hours it took to reset, and didn’t touch anything while it ran. Once it hit...
  6. SDBUS INTERNAL ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SDBUS INTERNAL ERROR: I've been having trouble with SDBUS INTERNAL ERROR for a couple of weeks. It gives me a grace period when I boot it up but soon it just crashes and gives me BSOD which is annoying. I've been researching how to fix it but I can't find out how to fix it. I'm thinking it has to...
  7. SDBUS INTERNAL ERROR

SDBUS INTERNAL ERROR: Good morning Windows 10 Pc asus One day - probably after a Windows update according the log files (CBS.txt), i got Everytime windows launches A SDBUS INTERNAL ERROR Which crashes windows in an endless restart loop Trials to solve the issue: 1) restore to previpus...
  8. windows 10 bosd

windows 10 bosd: dump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArbMdblTsyfEixKV0bKBIghIVlqN?e=lKNqGk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-bosd/fc04c169-f612-4f90-a486-f47d8cc153e4
  9. L1C62x64.sys [0xD1] While Streaming with OBS

L1C62x64.sys [0xD1] While Streaming with OBS: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0xD1 I'm tired, I've posted stuff before, somewhere. I've eben working all morning, and trying to uncover it on my own, I usually do. I honestly think it's hardware. It could be related to the Scarlet UAC2Audio, but that's because, well a...
  10. Bsod 0xD1

Bsod 0xD1: Hi i Get a BSOD windows 10 enterprise edition 64bit HP Elitebook 8460p crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\041316-22640-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: netio.sys (0xFFFFF80128D8036C) Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x8, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF80128D8036C)...