Windows 10: Windows 10 bricked. Computer won’t start up.

Discus and support Windows 10 bricked. Computer won’t start up. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with my PC not starting up. During a major update, my internet service failed due to a heavy storm damaging the underground... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EdwardCong, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Windows 10 bricked. Computer won’t start up.

Hi, I have a problem with my PC not starting up.

During a major update, my internet service failed due to a heavy storm damaging the underground cabling.

As a result, the update was halted, and I wasn’t able to restore internet service for a week, hence the update not being able to resume.

My PC is now bricked and shows a black screen with a movable cursor upon start up. No recovery option can be accessed.

I have made a recovery USB using my windows 10 laptop but I can’t get my PC to boot from USB because the bios doesn’t work either. I can’t access safe mode, or hold any F button to access any other modes.

Is there a solution to this? I just want to be able to boot to my USB to reset my windows 10 installation but I haven’t found any method of booting from USB if my bios is not working.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

:)

EdwardCong, Jul 14, 2018

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Jul 14, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Windows 10 bricked. Computer won’t start up.

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 bricked. Computer won’t start up.

1. Windows 10 bricked. Computer won’t start up. - Similar Threads - bricked Computer won’t

2. My computer won’t start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t start up: I installed a restore point onto my computer. That installed fine however it then had to restart. I waited almost 14 hours for the computer to restart and ended up having to turn it off from the power button. The computer now doesn’t load onto windows when turned on and...
  3. My computer won’t start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won’t start up: I installed a restore point onto my computer. That installed fine however it then had to restart. I waited almost 14 hours for the computer to restart and ended up having to turn it off from the power button. The computer now doesn’t load onto windows when turned on and...
  4. Windows 10 Computer won’t start.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Computer won’t start.: When starting the computer, I am brought to one of three screens, without any pattern I can discern. It is either a blue screen that prompts a restart, a blue troubleshooting screen, or a screen titled “Aptio Setup Utility” with lots of options. I have tried many things, but...
  5. Windows 10 Computer won’t start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Computer won’t start.: When starting the computer, I am brought to one of three screens, without any pattern I can discern. It is either a blue screen that prompts a restart, a blue troubleshooting screen, or a screen titled “Aptio Setup Utility” with lots of options. I have tried many things, but...
  6. Windows 10 Computer won’t start.

7. Computer won’t start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won’t start up: I have a laptop which is approx 10 years old, and has developed a faulty where it won’t start. I get the flash screen and this is followed by a grey screen.. I have tried to boot in to diagnostics by pressing the on / off button 3 times, doesn’t work. I have also created a...
  8. Computer won’t start up

Computer won’t start up: I have a laptop which is approx 10 years old, and has developed a faulty where it won’t start. I get the flash screen and this is followed by a grey screen.. I have tried to boot in to diagnostics by pressing the on / off button 3 times, doesn’t work. I have also created a...
  9. Computer won’t start up

10. Computer won’t start

Computer won’t start: How to get computer started again? I have error code 0x0000225. I put a windows creation tool in a usb and i dont know where to go from here. I saw videos saying to put in commands in the command prompt but nothing is working. Can someone help me just start my entire laptop...