Windows 10: windows 10 browser runs slow with hard wired connection, all my other devices run fast wireless

Discus and support windows 10 browser runs slow with hard wired connection, all my other devices run fast wireless in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When doing a speed test of my internet connection (spectrum 100Mb), my acer computers speed is 14 to 27Mb but my wireless devices (phone, tablet) speed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DonaldBenjamin, Jul 25, 2018.

1. windows 10 browser runs slow with hard wired connection, all my other devices run fast wireless

When doing a speed test of my internet connection (spectrum 100Mb), my acer computers speed is 14 to 27Mb but my wireless devices (phone, tablet) speed is over 100Mb. Spectrum says that my computer is at fault. How can I correct this problem. I have checked the help data base and have done almost all of the recommended fixes except one. Don't know what a 'restore' is and how to do it or what I need to do it.

:)

DonaldBenjamin, Jul 25, 2018

2. Slow downloading on new Surface, but good on other devices on the same connection

Hello Vasily,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • When did the issue occur?
    • Are you connected to the internet via wired or wireless connection? If you're on a wireless connection, try connecting your device using a wired connection.

Meanwhile, we recommend to perform the suggested workarounds on this article
    on how to resolve network connection issue on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 25, 2018
  3. windows 10 running slow

I have multiple PCs running Windows 10. The AMD processors run really fast, the Intel processors run really slow. One is a Core I3 3.9 GHz processor that is incredibly slow, minutes to open a browser or even Task manager which says the CPU is only 6%
    utilized.

JosephGurchiek, Jul 25, 2018
  4. windows 10 browser runs slow with hard wired connection, all my other devices run fast wireless

Wired or wireless wont work on windows 10

my laptop running windows 10 wont connect to the internet on wired and wireless my connection works on other devices

AlecBurkos, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 browser runs slow with hard wired connection, all my other devices run fast wireless

1. windows 10 browser runs slow with hard wired connection, all my other devices run fast wireless - Similar Threads - browser runs slow

2. Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.: i can see that more people had the same problems, i need a solution : the internet is too slow!The velocity on Speedtest looks good. i think that is a PC problem like if he has a internet limit. i tried other wifi and its still the same. Thanks u.I have wimdow 11I intalled...
  3. Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.: i can see that more people had the same problems, i need a solution : the internet is too slow!The velocity on Speedtest looks good. i think that is a PC problem like if he has a internet limit. i tried other wifi and its still the same. Thanks u.I have wimdow 11I intalled...
  4. Pc running super slow but other devices run perfect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc running super slow but other devices run perfect: My computer’s internet speeds are terrible and I can’t figure out why. All other devices & consoles downloads speeds are over 300 mb/s and my pc doesn’t download over 20mb/s. This is really irritating trying to play games and keep lagging or trying to download a 50gb game and...
  5. Pc running super slow but other devices run perfect

Pc running super slow but other devices run perfect: My computer’s internet speeds are terrible and I can’t figure out why. All other devices & consoles downloads speeds are over 300 mb/s and my pc doesn’t download over 20mb/s. This is really irritating trying to play games and keep lagging or trying to download a 50gb game and...
  6. All browsers running very slow on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All browsers running very slow on windows 11: This is a new issue I'm facing after replacing all components of the gaming PC I use daily. Before I moved to our new home, everything worked as it should. I protected the PC during the move and was the only one who was allowed to touch it hey, it's expensive. I booted it up...
  7. All browsers running very slow on windows 11

All browsers running very slow on windows 11: This is a new issue I'm facing after replacing all components of the gaming PC I use daily. Before I moved to our new home, everything worked as it should. I protected the PC during the move and was the only one who was allowed to touch it hey, it's expensive. I booted it up...
  8. Windows 7 is running blazingly fast, but Windows 10 is running blazingly slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 is running blazingly fast, but Windows 10 is running blazingly slow: The original OS of my device is Windows 7. It was long ago but I remember it being a little slowish. I decided to switch over to Windows 10, I think it was like 2 years ago, I think Cortana was also merged with Search back then, so it was Redstone 5 update I think. When I...
  9. Browsers running slow & not responding on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browsers running slow & not responding on Windows 10: Hi, running Windows 10 on HP 250 G6 Core Intel i5-7200 8GB 1TB laptop, recently all my browsers like edge & firefox have a very slow speed to browse, keep crashing not responding, and doesn't keep up with my typing. I have Avira free installed, have run ccleaner,...
  10. Windows 10 and browsers run very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 and browsers run very slow: I am using an old HP Pavilion Elite HPE-510F desktop as my main driver. It has an AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 2.8 GHz, 8GB RAM and a 1TB hard drive. I also run 2 - 24" monitors connected through DVI. I want to know why does Edge Dev Build 84.0.495.2, Chrome 81.0.4044.129, Brave v...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. slow wired connection windows 10