Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD AFTER AUTOMATIC UPDATE !?

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD AFTER AUTOMATIC UPDATE !? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 automatic update BSOD loop cant start !? So earlier in the evening my computer randomly shut off every time I tried to restart it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Law719, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Law719 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD AFTER AUTOMATIC UPDATE !?

Windows 10 automatic update BSOD loop cant start !?

So earlier in the evening my computer randomly shut off every time I tried to restart it says "Windows 10 Automatic Repair couldn’t repair your PC" it just goes in a loop. Cant even boot in safe mode (only able to use command line). I've tried basically everything. I went to see what was in the SrtTrail.txt file and it says that it's a corrupted bootres.dll I've tried resetting pc it says "Could not perform the requested operation". Also tried sfc /scannow says its "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation" also tried system restore, also tried booting without verifying drive signatures I've tried all startup options (1-9) nothing works just keeps staying in the restarting loop. When I run Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth or Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth it says "DNS server not authoritative for zone".

Corrupted file C:\EFI\Microsoft\boot\resources\custom\bootres.dll

Error code 0x4005

I only have a USB with a size of like 8gb. I don't know how much the ISO file for Windows 10 is but I presume its more than that. I also don't have a computer to download the ISO file on all I have is my phone. Right now im currently doing chkdsk /f /r (takes awhile) then im going to attempt the sfc /scannow again and pray to christ it doesnt say "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation" again . Dang Windows this all came from an automatic update. This is why im probably going back to Ubuntu.

:)

Law719, Jul 9, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jul 9, 2018
  3. bigscale Win User
    windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Jul 9, 2018
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Windows 10 BSOD AFTER AUTOMATIC UPDATE !? :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 BSOD AFTER AUTOMATIC UPDATE !? - Similar Threads - BSOD AUTOMATIC UPDATE

2. BSOD Inaccessible Boot Device after Windows 10/11 Automatic Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Inaccessible Boot Device after Windows 10/11 Automatic Updates: Hello !Got some issues with Windows booting for a few days, I'll try to explain clearly everything that I've already done and what is the situation now.So, a few days ago I got a new laptop with Win10 and decided to move to Win11 with a clean install.I got the Win11 ISO on...
  3. BSOD Inaccessible Boot Device after Windows 10/11 Automatic Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Inaccessible Boot Device after Windows 10/11 Automatic Updates: Hello !Got some issues with Windows booting for a few days, I'll try to explain clearly everything that I've already done and what is the situation now.So, a few days ago I got a new laptop with Win10 and decided to move to Win11 with a clean install.I got the Win11 ISO on...
  4. BSOD Inaccessible Boot Device after Windows 10/11 Automatic Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. BSOD after Windows 10 updates

BSOD after Windows 10 updates: Hi,every single time I update my system, I get one/two BSODs - this is extremely disruptive! I'm on a tight schedule and with the pandemic not over yet, I have to take some exams online. Can you imagine what would happen if I get a BSOD during an exam?? Contact technical...
  6. BSOD on windows 10 after update

BSOD on windows 10 after update: Hello, I did an update on windows 10 on my PC yesterday My computer reboot, I had no sound and my screen was on 1920x1080 I change the settings on max resolution 3800xsomething and reboot the computer, thinking the sound will come back as it did normally and now I am on...
  7. BSOD after Windows 10 update

BSOD after Windows 10 update: After a recent system update on my netbook running W10 Home, I get the BSOD showing error "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap" I googled the error and there are many suggested fixes, but the computer doesn't stay on long enough to try any of them. I did a restore to the previous...
  8. BSOD after Windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after Windows 10 update.: You just updated the Win latest big update on my Toshiba laptop and now I have the blue screen of death. What do I do? ***Title modified from: WIn 10 update***...
  9. Automatic Scrolling After Windows 10 Update?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Automatic Scrolling After Windows 10 Update?: Hello, As of late, I've been having a reoccuring problem with automatic scrolling with my Windows 10 laptop. Windows 10 came preinstalled on the system, and it is an HP laptop currently (at the time of writing this post, since Microsoft updates far too often) running...
  10. BSOD after Nov 16 automatic update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after Nov 16 automatic update: My wife's computer, a Lenovo x130e, came with Win 7 pro installed. I upgraded it to Win 10 back in April, while the upgrade was still fee. It has worked fine since then, automatically updating, even the anniversary update. However, that came to an end on November 16 when the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bootres.dll 毀損

2. bsod after auto updates

3. bootres dll毀損

4. solution bootres.dll corrupt windows 10 0x4005,
  5. bootres.dll error 0x4005,
  6. bootres.dll 毀損 0x4005,
  7. bootres.dll error code 0x4005,
  8. fix srttrail.txt bootres.dll error code 0x4005