Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD Analysis

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD Analysis in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, Just wondering if there is any fundamental differences between analyzing Windows 10 dumps in comparison to Windows 7/Windows 8 dumps?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gator, Mar 26, 2015.

1. gator Win User

Windows 10 BSOD Analysis

Hello all,

Just wondering if there is any fundamental differences between analyzing Windows 10 dumps in comparison to Windows 7/Windows 8 dumps?

If there is, is there are link with more information on it or are we kind of at the forefront of this thing kind of making the standards as we go, so to speak?

Any information will be appreciated, links are perfectly fine, Im ok with digging for my own information but would like to be pointed in the right direction if possible.

:)

gator, Mar 26, 2015

2. Bluescreen Windows 10 - NETIO.SYS

Hello, my Windows 10 PRO version 703 is showing BSOD frequentlly, follows dump file for analysis

050817-5203-01.zip

kauanmocelin, Mar 26, 2015
  3. EckiS Win User
    EckiS, Mar 26, 2015
  4. adamf Win User

Windows 10 BSOD Analysis

adamf, Mar 26, 2015
  5. gator Win User
    Thanks for the links adam

gator, Mar 27, 2015
  6. usasma Win User
    The Win10 developer tools show some of the new codes - to include STOP codes, NTStatus, WinError, and even WER codes.
    But it takes a bit of looking (and copies of the old files) to find what's been changed.

Please be advised that these things aren't advertised widely as they are also in development - and will most likely change significantly prior to the RTM release. I got caught unprepared with changes to Driver Verifier in Win8.1 - and didn't catch it until several months after the release.

The only significant change that I make is in scanning for older drivers. Anything prior to 2014 (IMO) is an older driver, and may cause problems due to it's age. But that's just a guess on my part - not a firm diagnostic tool

usasma, Mar 28, 2015
  7. gator Win User
    Thanks for the information John

gator, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD Analysis

1. Windows 10 BSOD Analysis - Similar Threads - BSOD Analysis

2. getting BSOD. MINI dump bugcheck analysis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting BSOD. MINI dump bugcheck analysis: HI, I am getting frequest BSOD. Please could somebody look at the below Bugcheck means?thank you in advance DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is...
  3. getting BSOD. MINI dump bugcheck analysis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting BSOD. MINI dump bugcheck analysis: HI, I am getting frequest BSOD. Please could somebody look at the below Bugcheck means?thank you in advance DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is...
  4. Windows 10 BSOD - Stop Code : System_Service_Exception - WindbgPreview analysis help needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD - Stop Code : System_Service_Exception - WindbgPreview analysis help needed: Dear support,as I'm having mentioned stop code. Im traying to debug with windbPreview, but I have no experience with it, please check outputs from toll bellow :************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories **************...
  5. Windows 10 BSOD - Stop Code : System_Service_Exception - WindbgPreview analysis help needed

Windows 10 BSOD - Stop Code : System_Service_Exception - WindbgPreview analysis help needed: Dear support,as I'm having mentioned stop code. Im traying to debug with windbPreview, but I have no experience with it, please check outputs from toll bellow :************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories **************...
  6. Windows 10 BSOD - Stop Code : System_Service_Exception - WindbgPreview analysis help needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD and crashing minidump analysis

BSOD and crashing minidump analysis: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah-FekajzWrQif0-SxwDzMnwZkca6g?e=wtT7sWMy computer keeps crashing when I play some games such as League of Overwatch, however, all my drivers say they are healthy as well as my computer graphics being of good quality. I only have issues on certain games...
  8. BSOD and crashing minidump analysis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and crashing minidump analysis: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah-FekajzWrQif0-SxwDzMnwZkca6g?e=wtT7sWMy computer keeps crashing when I play some games such as League of Overwatch, however, all my drivers say they are healthy as well as my computer graphics being of good quality. I only have issues on certain games...
  9. Frequent BSOD, damp file analysis required

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD, damp file analysis required: Good day to everyone!I have Windows 11 23H2 Home which was installed on my custom made PC one week ago. Every day I have one or two BSODs. They happen during gaming or during YouTube watching. I'm asking you to help me with these issues by analyzing dump files which are...
  10. Frequent BSOD, damp file analysis required

Frequent BSOD, damp file analysis required: Good day to everyone!I have Windows 11 23H2 Home which was installed on my custom made PC one week ago. Every day I have one or two BSODs. They happen during gaming or during YouTube watching. I'm asking you to help me with these issues by analyzing dump files which are...