Windows 10: Windows 10: BSOD at random times, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Netio.SYS)

Discus and support Windows 10: BSOD at random times, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Netio.SYS) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have been getting random BSOD lately especially yesterday which was crazy every few minutes and also BSOD during the login screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KenMasters, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Windows 10: BSOD at random times, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Netio.SYS)

Hi everyone,

I have been getting random BSOD lately especially yesterday which was crazy every few minutes and also BSOD during the login screen.

Attached is my log files. it suddenly happened starting yesterday or day before and no clue what the issue is.
    I did however installed a new graphics card GTX 1060 3GB 3 days ago.

Please help as I work at home sometimes and cant afford for my PC to restart.

Thanks,

Ken

:)

KenMasters, Apr 12, 2017

2. Help with BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (netio.sys)

Hi, I have been getting a BSOD on my Windows 10 PC with this message: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and the screen lists netio.sys as the culprit. The computer restarts and boots fine and the timing of the error appears fairly random. The link below has the zip
    file with the minidumps and system info file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao_LpaKMoBRjhH7ZexHIrdbwnp8p

any help is appreciated!

SeriousDude, Apr 12, 2017
  3. windows 10 Problem (System_Service_Exception (Netio.Sys)

windows 10 Problem (System_Service_Exception (Netio.Sys)

JustBhegkai, Apr 12, 2017
  4. Xilnik Win User

Windows 10: BSOD at random times, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Netio.SYS)

I'm seeing 0x1E and 0x3B crashes. 0x3B is often related to display card issues.

Start by removing your new graphics card and reverting to your previous hardware setup. If that still does not provide stability, you may also need to go back to your previous Windows version if you recently installed the Creators Update.

If the problem is solved by removing the GTX 1060:

Your BIOS is running a version from 2012 and may not properly support your new hardware. Unfortunately, ASRock does not provide a more recent BIOS, so you may be out of luck if that is the case. Contact ASRock for support, and if they say they support your new display card, see if you can RMA the GTX 1060 by contacting the manufacturer of the GTX 1060.

If the problem is solved by reverting to the Anniversary Update of Windows 10:

Wait for the Creators Update to deploy on more users' systems for better support. Hopefully any issues related to the update will be resolved swiftly.

Xilnik, Apr 12, 2017
  5. Hi Xilnik,

I do not have my old GPU anymore so will try and test with onboard and see if the issue exists. Also have emailed ASRock if the motherboard supports this new GPU and if it does have any updated bios,driver and etc.

How do I revert back to the Anniversary Update for Windows 10?

KenMasters, Apr 12, 2017
  6. Xilnik Win User
    Hi, and welcome to TenForums. :-}

The following tutorial has instructions for returning to a previous build of Windows : Go Back to the Previous Version of Windows in Windows 10

Xilnik, Apr 12, 2017
  7. Thanks I have tried to follow instructions but there was no previous build and system asked me to reset my win 10. I am in the process of doing it now. I did notice that I had some update 2 days ago and when I turned on computer yesterday after some time the BSOD happened.

KenMasters, Apr 12, 2017
  8. Xilnik Win User

It could be the Creators Update that caused the issues. A few others with older systems have reported similar issues. In the future, so you do not lose your apps and/or personal files having to reset, I would recommend creating incremental backups. People on TenForums prefer to Backup and Restore with Macrium Reflect. I am currently using the free version on my own systems in case I need to return to a previous Windows installation or just need to go back a day or two on my current installation.

Xilnik, Apr 12, 2017
  9. Thanks noted and will install for backup. So after resetting win1o my PC boot to login screen and now it's frozen or stuck there. Mouse and keyboard does not work. I have tried to restart my PC and shutdown and on again but still same issue.

KenMasters, Apr 12, 2017
  10. Xilnik Win User
    Remove your mouse and keyboard, shut down the system, turn the system back on, and plug your mouse and keyboard back in when you get to the lock screen again. See if you can get it working then.

Xilnik, Apr 12, 2017
  11. Thanks I just tried and still does not work. Unplugged mouse and keyboard then restarted and once on login menu insert back mouse and keyboard.

KenMasters, Apr 12, 2017
  12. Xilnik Win User
    Do your mouse and keyboard work within your BIOS settings?

Are you currently still using the GTX 1060 for your display?

Xilnik, Apr 12, 2017
  13. Windows 10: BSOD at random times, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Netio.SYS)

I went into bios and able to use keyboard. I disconnected the GTX 1060 and still have same issue. Using on board display right now

KenMasters, Apr 12, 2017
  14. Could it be issue with RAM? I will try one at a time

KenMasters, Apr 12, 2017
  15. Hi Xilnik ram looks ok and windows is booted. Any other suggestions? This is giving me alot of panic and now not sure how to fix this.

KenMasters, Apr 12, 2017
Thema:

1. Windows 10: BSOD at random times, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Netio.SYS) - Similar Threads - BSOD random times

2. Windows 10 BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b with igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b with igdkmd64.sys: Hi,I recently sometimes got BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b with igdkmd64.sys randomly.My computer is a 3 year old notebook. It is fine until recent month. I have no idea why this BSOD keep occurring. I also update the intel graphic driver. The frequency was reduced. But,...
  3. Windows 10 BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b with igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b with igdkmd64.sys: Hi,I recently sometimes got BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b with igdkmd64.sys randomly.My computer is a 3 year old notebook. It is fine until recent month. I have no idea why this BSOD keep occurring. I also update the intel graphic driver. The frequency was reduced. But,...
  4. Windows 10 BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b with igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Am having 1-2 times per week BSOD with same notice:Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONWhat failed: igdkmdnd64.sysThis is a relatively new Inspiron 7506 2n1 w/ souped up specs talking to a Dell WD19TB Thunderbolt dock and a pair of Dell S2421HS 1920 x 1080 monitors via...
  6. random BSOD System_service_exception (netio.sys)

random BSOD System_service_exception (netio.sys): hello i only a few months back recieved this pc as a gift and everything has been working without any hickups today randomly i started getting System_service_exception (netio.sys) and i'v recieved alot of them, mainly while playing Battlefield 1(which i have played for a...
  7. System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys)

System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys): Hello there guys, this has been bugging from a while now. I have been pulling my hair out and cannot seem to find the defect. It happens when I play AC:Revelations and it happens randomly I think, even though I haven't tested it out on anything specific just thought you guys...
  8. system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle

system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle: Hello, guys! Ive been getting BSOD for around a week and I notice it only happens if I leave the computer idle for around 10~20 minutes, it won't happen at all while I'm using it. I'm running a Z800 HP Workstation. Attached are the log files. Thank you in advance! *Smile...
  9. BSOD at random times, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Netio.SYS)

BSOD at random times, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Netio.SYS): title mentions almost everything. my specs are on the profile I think ( entered them with registration ) and here's the file from the forums program. I don't know what is causing these BSODs. They happen when I'm browsing, playing different games, or even watching a...
  10. BSOD randomly appearing, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD randomly appearing, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hi, I suffer from randomly appearing BSODs. Approximately twice a day all screens (laptop + external hdmi) goes blank, sound (hdmi) stops. Previously (like yesterday and the days before) it got stuck there, with black screen, sometimes with flickering mouse pointer appearing...