Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD Page Fault in Non Paged Area (Only while torrenting)

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD Page Fault in Non Paged Area (Only while torrenting) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I was wondering if anyone could help with an issue on my Windows PC as to why I keep getting BSOD only during Torrent downloads in Windows 10. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lawrence, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Lawrence Win User

Windows 10 BSOD Page Fault in Non Paged Area (Only while torrenting)

Hello I was wondering if anyone could help with an issue on my Windows PC as to why I keep getting BSOD only during Torrent downloads in Windows 10. It always happens during the downloading of Torrents not the start of the program. I have swapped several torrent clients and still am able to reproduce the same issue, a BSOD with "Page Fault in Non Paged Area." Downloading large files via web browser or Skype were tested with no issues, however the BSOD often pops up downloading any torrent on any client and the file can be any size.

My Windows 10 Copy is genuine and I had recently done a fresh install in an attempt to eradicate any potential problems with no avail. The fresh windows 10 install also was installed on a brand new hard disk drive so it could not have been a HDD issue, I only replaced it because Crystal Disk had caution on the old drive (it is fine on the new drive). My RAM also isn't an issue as I have ran MemTest86 for approximately 5-6 hours and everything checked out fine. Therefore I am having trouble pinpointing the issues causing this. Previously my PC was on a Windows 8.1 version and the issue did not arise until after I upgraded to Windows 10. Thus I think thinking it could potentially be a driver issue which is causing this BSOD but I cannot pinpoint what. I have read many issues online regarding this BSOD which is why I have done several tests myself before comming onto here. I have messed around with paging options as suggested in other posts but it did not appear to solve the problem. As for antivirus software, I am currently using Norton Internet Security 2015, for the sake of testing I have also disabled it before resuming torrent download and reproduced the same BSOD. Please help!

Here is a minidump: Free File Hosting - Online Storage; Upload Mp3, Videos, Music. Backup Files

Anyone who can help is appreciated! Thank you!

Extra Info: ( Via Belarc Advisor)
    Windows 10 Professional (x64)
    Hewlett-Packard HP ENVY 15 Notebook PC E1P05AV
    Boot Mode: UEFI with successful Secure Boot
    2.40 gigahertz Intel Core i7-4700MQ
    Board: Hewlett-Packard 1963 KBC Version 93.52
    8126 Megabytes Usable Installed Memory
    HGST HTS721010A9E630 [Hard drive] (1000.20 GB) -- drive 0
    Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 + NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M
    Norton AntiVirus Version 22.5.4.24 Norton Security

:)

Lawrence, Nov 12, 2015

2. bsod - page fault in non paged error - most often, but not only on downloading/torrent

Hi,

I get a page fault in non paged area BSOD most often when torrenting, I have reset my page file values, done a memtest and updated my network drivers....this is driving me crazy! how can i post the dmp and nfo files?

scoobymolloy, Nov 12, 2015
  3. page fault for non paged area error

hiii frnz i jus bought a new laptop with windows 10 installed bt whenever i run torrent screen going blue with page fault in non paged area hw **** iz there any solution ...

rohithchiluveru, Nov 12, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Thema:

1. Windows 10 BSOD Page Fault in Non Paged Area (Only while torrenting) - Similar Threads - BSOD Page Fault

2. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC. As soon as I install the LAN or connect an ethernet cable and connect to the internet, I get a BSOD with the fault: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA. I have tried pretty much everything to get it up and running...
  3. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC. As soon as I install the LAN or connect an ethernet cable and connect to the internet, I get a BSOD with the fault: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA. I have tried pretty much everything to get it up and running...
  4. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area: This BSOD began randomly and has happened at least 3-4 times in the past 3 weeks. I recently noticed "win32kfull.sys failed" which I didn't see the last few times my system has crashed may have missed them. These BSOD's also usually happen when I'm playing Minecraft. Link to...
  6. [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area: This BSOD began randomly and has happened at least 3-4 times in the past 3 weeks. I recently noticed "win32kfull.sys failed" which I didn't see the last few times my system has crashed may have missed them. These BSOD's also usually happen when I'm playing Minecraft. Link to...
  7. BSOD - Page fault in non paged area

BSOD - Page fault in non paged area: My BSODs seemed to start when there was a failed Windows 1909 update install. They seem to happen when the PC is cold booted. Attached are the winver and logfile from the V2 log tool. [img] ABSOLUTION-(2020-08-17_16-19-47).zip 162717
  8. BSOD Page fault in non paged area

BSOD Page fault in non paged area: Help! No matter what I am doing on my laptop I will get the BSOD at least once a day. I have reset my laptop to factory settings multiple times and have deleted a lot of files but no matter what I still get the screen with the message PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I have...
  9. BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA

BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA: Hi folks, I seem to be having some issues with a blue screen of death.. Page fault in non paged area. ( this is being reported at the blue screeen -- nvlddmkm.sys) My C: drive recently died so i replaced with a Sandisk Ultra 3D 1TB, so the system has a fresh...
  10. Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD While Torrenting

Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD While Torrenting: Hello, I just bought an Asus Laptop, and ever since I bought it, it´s been having the same issue, BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, but it only happens while torrenting. At first, I thought it was faulty RAM, so I asked for a new PC (same model) on the store I bought it,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp microsoft intel driver issues setp 2018 page fault