Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD - unexpected_store_exception and critcal_process_died

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD - unexpected_store_exception and critcal_process_died in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; PC restarts every day about 3 times usually with one of the above mentioned BSOD errors. Am attaching the logs as required. Attachment 84861. It gets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kunal07, Jun 12, 2016.

1. kunal07 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD - unexpected_store_exception and critcal_process_died

PC restarts every day about 3 times usually with one of the above mentioned BSOD errors. Am attaching the logs as required. Attachment 84861. It gets very frustrating because while I am working, it restarts and I end up losing all the unsaved work. Hopefully someone can help me here. The windows version is a windows insider version which was clean installed on a new hard drive.

:)

kunal07, Jun 12, 2016
  2. kunal_07 Win User

I get 3-4 reboots every day due to BSOD - unexpected_store_exception and critcal_process_died. I'm not sure what is clashing here. I am uploading links to my dump files and my msinfo output. I would appreciate any help. Thanks

OneDrive uploads: Public items 5-9-2016

kunal_07, Jun 12, 2016
  3. Windows 10 BSOD - unexpected_store_exception and critcal_process_died

Please test the RAM:

MemTest86+ - Test RAM

Gerry C J Cornell, Jun 12, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Please re-run the DM_LOg_collector,, there is a file missing (Genuine.txt).

Never mind, I see you are running the latest Insider Preview.

Ztruker, Jun 12, 2016
  5. Ztruker Win User
    The only dumps in the zip file are old, from 5/7, 5/9 and 5/11. Nothing recent.
    Can you check C:\Windows\minidump and see if there are more? If yes, zip them up and upload herer please.

Ztruker, Jun 12, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    The oldest dump says Memory Corruption. It would be good to test your RAM and your hard drive.

Test RAM & Hard Drive:

RAM:

Download Memtest86+ (you want the 2nd one Download - Pre-Compiled Bootable ISO (.zip)). Unzip it then create a CD from the iso file using your CD burning software. There is a good freeware burner called ImgBurn which will do this easily.

DO NOT burn the .iso file directly to CD. It must be used as input to a program that knows what to do with it, like the one I mentioned above.

You can do this on any computer that has a working CD Burner.

You can also use a Flash drive instead of a CD.

Download - Auto-installer for USB Key (Win 9x/2k/xp/7) *NEW!*.
    Unzip and run Memtest86+ USB Installer.exe.
    It will format the flash drive if you tell it to. I used a small, 16MB flash drive and it had 8.5GB left when done.

Boot the CD or Flash drive and run Memtest86+ for at least 3 complete passes unless it shows errors sooner than that. An overnight run is even better.

You can stop the test after you see the first error appearing *Smile
    Follow this tutorial to see how you can find out what exactly is causing the errors.

Hard Drive:

Check the hard drive with the manufacturer's diagnostic tools.

7 Free Hard Drive Testing Programs
    Hard Drive Diagnostics Tools and Utilities (Storage) - TACKtech Corp.
    Bootable Hard Drive Diagnostics

Ztruker, Jun 12, 2016
  7. kunal07 Win User
    Thanks i'll give it a try. The new dumps are not being created for some reason. I'll check to see if it generates one today.

kunal07, Jun 13, 2016
  8. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 BSOD - unexpected_store_exception and critcal_process_died - Similar Threads - BSOD unexpected_store_exception critcal_process_died

2. BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception: I had a BSOD today and I'm not sure why, this is the minidump file minidump1.txt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-unexpectedstoreexception/e124db25-d813-461d-ba14-9912bfa86292
  3. BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception

BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception: - Usually happened when i browse chrome with lots of tabs happened and it randomly goes kaput BSOD- Im using old 2017 gaming laptop- the laptop is undervolted CPU and iGPU with throttle stop -110mv/-60mv Nvidia discrete GPU with Afterburner.Windbg results :...
  4. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD: I'm getting this error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION when I try to install specific games on my computer, but other games, even more hardware intensive ones, seem to install and run just fine. The DMP file is here...
  5. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD: I'm getting this error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION when I try to install specific games on my computer, but other games, even more hardware intensive ones, seem to install and run just fine. The DMP file is here...
  6. BSOD-Unexpected_Store_Exception

BSOD-Unexpected_Store_Exception: So i have recently started getting BSOD out of nowhere. Whenever it happens it just restarts the PC and everything works fine. The BSOD randomly appears, it can take hours or even minutes between each blue screen. I have no idea how to fix. Ill post onedrive BSOD minidump...
  7. Frequent BSODs, UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Frequent BSODs, UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: Ive been suffering from BSODs very frequently lately, up to 2-3 times a day. Its making life miserable. It would usually happen while I was away from the laptop or sometime when I would wake it up from sleep or hibernation, but now its even happening while I am using the...
  8. Bsod: Unexpected_store_exception

Bsod: Unexpected_store_exception: Gathered files zip attached. Many thanks for your assistance. George 57234
  9. Bsod unexpected_store_exception

Bsod unexpected_store_exception: Hi everyone, (Sorry for my bad english) I have a problem for months with my Windows 10. Firstly, my wireless card (Qualcomm AR922X/TP-Link WN951N) crashes frequently (probably because of the driver provided by Microsoft). Then, I have frequently (at least one time by...
  10. Windows 10 Critcal_Process_Died error

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Critcal_Process_Died error: I did a second PC installing windows 10 last night from DVD. After getting up this morning I had a blue screen showing for a repair option? The repair option failed, so I did a restore, it started over took a long time. Had to setup everthing again. After getting back...