Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD win32kfull.sys system service exception.

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD win32kfull.sys system service exception. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, the error just recently happened about 30-40 minutes ago. Essentially, I was playing stellaris on one screen and then playing golf with friends on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ocean Yen, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Ocean Yen Win User

Windows 10 BSOD win32kfull.sys system service exception.

So, the error just recently happened about 30-40 minutes ago. Essentially, I was playing stellaris on one screen and then playing golf with friends on my other desktop screen. Additionally, I was talking to a couple of friends while using discord. (not sure if any of this information will help).

Anyway, I had a BSOD recurring a couple of weeks ago when I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. Now, this error was page_fault_in_nonpaged area portcl.sys. According to the bluescreen view this was caused by me still using the virutal audio cable version 4.12. After learning of this, I uninstalled it a couple of days ago hoping that would solve the issue. However, just 30 minutes ago I had BSOD which I have no idea how to solve since it didn't make sense to me as to why it happened in the first place.

As a side note, I did a clean install of the video driver a few days ago hoping to solve my portcl.sys bsod as well as installed the most up to date bios I have for the motherboard and all up to date drivers.

So the zip file for the BSOD has been attached.

:)

Ocean Yen, Jul 4, 2016

2. Windows 10 64bit, Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)

Hi again,

So, I haven't had the DPC Watchdog error since fixing the driver issue - however, I woke up to another BSOD this morning..

This time the stop code was: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

win32kfull.sys

Thoughts?

GrantF_604, Jul 4, 2016
  3. tjkrol Win User
    win32kfull.sys system service exception blue screen

win32kfull.sys, system service exception, blue screen

tjkrol, Jul 4, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

There is evidence that you have installed pirated copies of software on your computer. For that reason we can't help you. It is against the forum rules.

Code: 127.0.0.1 lmlicenses.wip4.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 lm.licenses.adobe.com[/quote] If you remove the software and resubmit your files we can then help you.

philc43, Jul 4, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 BSOD win32kfull.sys system service exception. - Similar Threads - BSOD win32kfull sys

2. BSOD System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD System Service Exception: I'm getting a BSOD occasionally that started a couple weeks ago and has gotten worse.The minidumps pointed to a system file so I ran driver verifier and these are the mini dumps it produced off of 2...
  3. System Service Exception. Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Service Exception. Wdf01000.sys: My Toshiba Satellite Laptop on Winfows 10,still keeps restarting for like the 40th time. And it won't turn to the locker screen, what do I do to fix this? Can anyone help, please? [IMG]...
  4. BSOD System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD System Service Exception: I am randomly getting BSOD screen, some times after 1 month and sometimes every day. I need help debugging my problem. Here is my recent minidump file. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvosaqT-_cvHlX60M_yLb5hmVDa6?e=qwzgKn Thanks...
  5. windows 10 BSOD system service exception

windows 10 BSOD system service exception: so this is the 4th time in under 2 weeks my system has BSOD on me I have no clue whats causing it all but I figured out some of the pre-installed **** from alien ware was causing some of it. but here is the latest minidump file...
  6. System Service Exception- igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System Service Exception- igdkmd64.sys: Help pls, when I put a video card in my pc, starts normally but when is charging windows appears a blu screen that says "System Service Exception-Error igdkmd64.sys". But it happens only when i put the video card....
  7. BSOD: System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD: System Service Exception: Hello everyone, I kept on getting BSOD on my new PC for a few days. I'm not sure why this is happening frequently although I have updated all drivers and removed the ones that I think is causing issues. I removed my NVIDIA driver as well as my printer device application yet...
  8. Windows 10 BSOD - System Service Exception

Windows 10 BSOD - System Service Exception: Hi! I've been having A LOT of issues after the October Update for Windows 10. A lot of BSOD but lately it has been going on too much, at least once every day. I've update every single one of my drivers, I've run the windows memory diagnostic without having any issue, I've...
  9. System Service Exception BSOD

System Service Exception BSOD: Hello, I've been frequently having BSOD with the exception System Service Exception. I read online that I should update my drivers but I would appreciate if someone could take a closer look at my dump files to pin point which driver. It might possibly be my usb host...
  10. system service exception rtkvhd64.sys

system service exception rtkvhd64.sys: I have no idea... I tried reinstall many times... about 5 or more... I even use Acer driver and MS auto driver... still crash and no sound after using for awhile. I reinstall Windows and sometime I install driver manually and automatically still sound fked up I'm...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system service exception windows 10 win32full.sys

2. system service exception windows 10 win32kful.sys

3. win32kfull.sys driver portion must be nonpaged