Windows 10: windows 10 BSOD with diffrent codes

Discus and support windows 10 BSOD with diffrent codes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello, is there anyone that can help me troubleshoot what is causing BSOD it started crashing like 2-3 days ago. no new hardwarde or software instaled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PrzemekK., Nov 29, 2023.

1. PrzemekK. Win User

windows 10 BSOD with diffrent codes

hello, is there anyone that can help me troubleshoot what is causing BSOD it started crashing like 2-3 days ago. no new hardwarde or software instaled in that time here is the link to few last memor dumpshttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12Wx5WKSTCGBHtWGxRh0osvqOBC_XAAB8?usp=sharingi tried to fix it by 1. installing up to date drivers 2. restoring system failed ended with BSOD 3. disabled quick reboot nothing of those seems to work

:)

PrzemekK., Nov 29, 2023
  2. eidairaman1, Nov 29, 2023
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 29, 2023
  4. Ebron1 Win User

Multiple BSOD with many diffrent error code

I recently bought a used pc and I've been experiencing alot of issues with BOSD. It happens a lot faster if I try and download anything but the timing seems almost random. There are also many diffrent error codes that pop up and I have no clue what's wrong so I'm helping someone can help. Dropbox - DESKTOP-VAN7RJC-(2021-10-13_18-24-36).zip - Simplify your life

Ebron1, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

1. windows 10 BSOD with diffrent codes - Similar Threads - BSOD diffrent codes

2. 22631.3007o lot of diffrent BSOD's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    22631.3007o lot of diffrent BSOD's: I have randoms BSOD when i'm gaming. I'm not able to tell what is the problem. Can anyone help me?AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor 3.70 GHzRam 64,0 GBWindows 11 Pro23H222631.3007Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22681.1000.0Dumpfile...
  3. 22631.3007o lot of diffrent BSOD's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    22631.3007o lot of diffrent BSOD's: I have randoms BSOD when i'm gaming. I'm not able to tell what is the problem. Can anyone help me?AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor 3.70 GHzRam 64,0 GBWindows 11 Pro23H222631.3007Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22681.1000.0Dumpfile...
  4. Multiple blue screens with diffrent error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple blue screens with diffrent error codes: As mentioned, I'm recicing multiple blue screens on almost a daily basis. I've used Glary Utilities to update my drivers where applicable but the blue screen issue remains. The blue screen occurs randomly, when I'm playings or when I've got no applications open. My dump files...
  5. Multiple blue screens with diffrent error codes

Multiple blue screens with diffrent error codes: As mentioned, I'm recicing multiple blue screens on almost a daily basis. I've used Glary Utilities to update my drivers where applicable but the blue screen issue remains. The blue screen occurs randomly, when I'm playings or when I've got no applications open. My dump files...
  6. Multiple blue screens with diffrent error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. windows 10 BSOD with diffrent codes

windows 10 BSOD with diffrent codes: hello, is there anyone that can help me troubleshoot what is causing BSOD it started crashing like 2-3 days ago. no new hardwarde or software instaled in that time here is the link to few last memor...
  8. windows 10 BSOD with diffrent codes

windows 10 BSOD with diffrent codes: hello, is there anyone that can help me troubleshoot what is causing BSOD it started crashing like 2-3 days ago. no new hardwarde or software instaled in that time here is the link to few last memor...
  9. Multiple BSOD all diffrent Stop Codes

Multiple BSOD all diffrent Stop Codes: Haven't had a BSOD in a month and out on nowhere I've had 6 crashes. All with different Stop Codes. I'm using the latest graphics driver and current Bios. No - Each crash happens randomly not when using a specific program - Not Overclocking GPU or RAM - Memtest86 - no...
  10. Two diffrent BSODs after Windows 10 update + battery issues

Two diffrent BSODs after Windows 10 update + battery issues: After I upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1 about a week ago I got two BSODs. The first one happened randomly. I downloaded BlueScreenView to see what the problem was. It highlighted two drivers HDAudBus.sys and ntoskrnl.exe. I thought that this was maybe just a random crash so I...