Windows 10: Windows 10 Buffer Wheel Appears Twice on Startup.

Discus and support Windows 10 Buffer Wheel Appears Twice on Startup. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Upon switching on my PC the boot process goes smooth up until the Windows Logo screen with the buffer wheel icon, It buffers once normally then the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MartinEggman, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Windows 10 Buffer Wheel Appears Twice on Startup.

Upon switching on my PC the boot process goes smooth up until the Windows Logo screen with the buffer wheel icon, It buffers once normally then the screen goes black for a split second and the same screen comes back. There are also two thin white lines that show up either side of the Windows Logo for another split second, I've checked for any updates my Windows may have needed but I'm all up to date. I'm using Windows 10 Professional.

Any Ideas? Thanks.

:)

MartinEggman, Aug 2, 2017

2. Windows 10 - can't activate

Thanks but this didn't work either. Still get the "spinning buffering wheel". Gave up after 10 minutes.

RobertKuenne, Aug 2, 2017
  3. Windows 10 buffers slow after the upgrade.

Original title: Windows 10 slow buffering

I just installed Windows 10 and the buffering is now so slow that it freezes. Is there a way to correct this so video appears normal speed?

TorranceClayton, Aug 2, 2017
  4. spunk Win User

Windows 10 Buffer Wheel Appears Twice on Startup.

Go to the nVidia Download Drivers site and update your video driver: NVIDIA

spunk, Aug 2, 2017
  5. My graphics drivers are up to date. The problem still persists.

MartinEggman, Aug 2, 2017
  6. windows10laggy, Aug 3, 2017
  7. meandor Win User
    Disable hibernation!
    cmd (as admin) powercfg /h off
    It solved my problem. I didn't think about this because my hibernation should be disabled anyway. Now I've got 30GB more space and my system boots in 28 instead of 55 seconds. Also the dots => blackscreen => low resolution dots => start appeared. Now it's dots => start ^^

meandor, Aug 25, 2017
  8. pepanee Win User

I have that same strange thing about the circles. I get the normal circles when the computer is starting up, then the screen goes black, and about a second later, the circles show up again, yet now they're the "low budget" laggy circles. I got no problem with them really, but why not get rid of them and only have that circle animation show up once, normally?

pepanee, Aug 26, 2017
  9. Rocky Win User
  10. pepanee Win User
    I don't have the Hiberfil.sys file. So according to that link, does this mean I need to disable FastBoot?

pepanee, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Buffer Wheel Appears Twice on Startup. - Similar Threads - Buffer Wheel Appears

2. Windows Explorer opening twice on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer opening twice on startup: For some reason about 2 weeks ago my PC started opening explorer.exe twice on every startup and it's causing a massive drop in performance, which I've noticed quite a lot in videogames that become unplayable and photoshop that keeps crashing. Even though I can just close it...
  3. Windows Explorer opening twice on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer opening twice on startup: For some reason about 2 weeks ago my PC started opening explorer.exe twice on every startup and it's causing a massive drop in performance, which I've noticed quite a lot in videogames that become unplayable and photoshop that keeps crashing. Even though I can just close it...
  4. Windows 10 needs to startup twice each time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 needs to startup twice each time: Hi,I'm facing an issue with Windows 10 Pro 21H2 64bit. Each time I try to turn on my PC after it has been turned off, It starts / reaches windows startup screen with the loading circle /but doesn't show the loading circle / screen goes black /restarts, then starts up.So each...
  5. Windows 10 needs to startup twice each time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 needs to startup twice each time: Hi,I'm facing an issue with Windows 10 Pro 21H2 64bit. Each time I try to turn on my PC after it has been turned off, It starts / reaches windows startup screen with the loading circle /but doesn't show the loading circle / screen goes black /restarts, then starts up.So each...
  6. Windows 10 needs to startup twice each time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bluetooth not turning on, on startup twice

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth not turning on, on startup twice: So I just got a new gaming laptop a couple weeks ago and twice already on startup the bluetooth has not turned on. The first time it happened was the weekend i got it so i assumed it was just because it was a new PC. i dont remember why is was not turned on the first time. it...
  8. Hard drive appears twice

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard drive appears twice: My file explorer shows my d drive twice. I have already did the suggested regedit to remove it. After doing that the drive remains. Also the key that you need to remove is not in the registry. Any Ideas? Is is possible to manually enter the key then delete it?...
  9. Windows stuck on spinning wheel on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows stuck on spinning wheel on startup: Hi, When I started my computer this morning, and I found it was super slow and lagging on even very basic applications, so I had to force shut it down because it got so bad that it froze and wouldn't respond. When I started it back up I got the loading sign with the windows...
  10. Windows 10 Boot loop appearing twice

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Boot loop appearing twice: I don't know how to fix this issue, ever since I reinstalled my OS this issue appears everytime I boot into windows 10. I already reinstalled windows like 20 times, tried to fix it with automatic repair on boot. I also tried to turn fast startup off but it doesn't make any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows buffer wheel