Windows 10: Windows 10 build 10022 from fbl_impressive images show up online

Discus and support Windows 10 build 10022 from fbl_impressive images show up online in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; If you are a fan of watching Windows 10 build numbers progress, today is a good day as two leaks have occurred showing different build numbers along... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 build 10022 from fbl_impressive images show up online

Read more: Windows 10 build 10022 from fbl_impressive images show up online

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

Brink, Feb 21, 2015

2. Heh, was just about to post this. If I were a betting man, I'd put down a few bucks that this is the build we see this week, unless they run into some showstopper.

The author of that post also says that the new recycle bin icon is likely to change before RTM. I'm sure that makes more than a few people happy.

Brad Sams on Twitter

:)

blackroseMD1, Feb 21, 2015
  3. windows 10 build 10158

so when I check the registry for build. I get 10130.fbl_impressive.150522-2224, 10164.fbl_impressive.150522-2224,and 10174.fbl_impressive.150522-2224. that does not look right to detect the next build.

marysmith1, Feb 21, 2015
  4. Windows 10 build 10022 from fbl_impressive images show up online

How do I get the latest version of Windows 10 Insider Preview

I am a Windows Insider, I just signed up for it on the 29th of June, and I have Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10130. I am on something called the "fbl_impressive" channel. I think I need to be on the "fbl_release" channel.

TheEdwinator, Feb 21, 2015
  5. z3r010 Win User
  6. Ouch. That seems like a pretty big bug right there.

7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    That's pretty much how it is with Windows 8.1 when you are signed in to an elevated account or have explorer running elevated. No modern UI or apps will run.

Brink, Feb 21, 2015
  8. Windows 10 build 10022 from fbl_impressive images show up online

Huh...I never noticed that. Interesting.

Still, though...Search and Cortana I can understand, but taking away Start is pretty brutal. Guess it makes sense though since they're so tightly ingrained in W10.

9. groze Win User
    BlackroseMD1

I wonder if that should of been worded differently. I see them as saying don't use the built-in administrator not the administrator-actually that would be a safety feature. I know what they meant but for an average user it might confuse them.

There are different types of accounts
    One Built-in administrator (The hidden one is shown if the user turns it on)
    Administrator account with UAC
    Standard/Regular Account with UAC
    Guest Account

groze, Feb 21, 2015
  10. Yep, that's what I missed. I read it as meaning the non-hidden Admin account.

Thanks guys.

11. f14tomcat Win User
    Same here on 9926.

Signed on as Administrator:

1. L-click start - nothing
    2. L-click taskbar - no option to enable/disable/icon only search (i.e. Cortana)
    3. R-click start - click search gives old Charms Bar search panel (works)

Don't think it's a new bug.

f14tomcat, Feb 21, 2015
  12. groze Win User
    Sorry @backroseMD1 I didn't mean you should of reworded it, I was talking about the advice in the article should of worded it differently.

groze, Feb 21, 2015
  13. Vladimir Win User

*Ditto

Vladimir, Feb 21, 2015
  14. BunnyJ New Member
    Changing the ICON for the recycling bin is not that hard so that is a none issue in my book. And, no Spartan.. I have a disappoint.

BunnyJ, Feb 21, 2015
  15. f14tomcat Win User
    Jeff, where did you see "no Spartan"?

f14tomcat, Feb 22, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 build 10022 from fbl_impressive images show up online - Similar Threads - build 10022 fbl_impressive

2. Image not showing up.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Image not showing up.: So I'm trying to change my skin on Minecraft and I downloaded a skin to use. The problem is that when I click the "browse" button the file I have downloaded doesn't show up. The file however will show up if I click file explore app. This isn't just for Minecraft but happened...
  3. Image not showing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image not showing up.: So I'm trying to change my skin on Minecraft and I downloaded a skin to use. The problem is that when I click the "browse" button the file I have downloaded doesn't show up. The file however will show up if I click file explore app. This isn't just for Minecraft but happened...
  4. Image not showing up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. SSD won't show up, but is online.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SSD won't show up, but is online.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Joe_the_evil_goose [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vwgds0/ssd_wont_show_up_but_is_online/
  6. DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth is stuck after the Image Version shows up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth is stuck after the Image Version shows up: I was installing the latest Windows update, and every time I try to do it, an error code shows up. The Windows Update Troubleshooter didn't recognize any problems, so I used the "Get Help" option. It recommended me to run these codes one after another:DISM.exe /Online...
  7. ReCaptcha image not showing up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ReCaptcha image not showing up: So my friend has a problem on his PC in which ReCaptcha image is not showing, not just on Google Chrome, Opera... but on the whole PC too, ha has Windows 10. I told him to crate an VPN extension, since there was no VPN to Croatia he created it on Spain, and surprisingly the...
  8. fbl_impressive Enterprise 10166

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    fbl_impressive Enterprise 10166: keep getting this msg asking for a restart have restarted over 10 times in last few days update doesn't get it though .. so stuck on this install 8182
  9. Screenshots from Windows 10 build 10022 leak

in Windows 10 News
    Screenshots from Windows 10 build 10022 leak: [img] Microsoft has been releasing Windows 10 builds at a fairly steady cadence and because of this, leaks of Windows 10 builds have been far fewer than previous versions of the OS. With that being said, images of build 10022 have shown up online but don't show much...
  10. Windows 10 build 10014 images show up online

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 10014 images show up online: Microsoft has been releasing Windows 10 builds at a fairly steady cadence and because of this, leaks of Windows 10 builds have been far fewer than previous versions of the OS. With that being said, images of build 10014 have shown up online but don't show much besides...