Windows 10: Windows 10 Build 14965 OneDrive Issue

Discus and support Windows 10 Build 14965 OneDrive Issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm on Build 14965 of Windows 10, I am having an issue with OneDrive, I try to open the folder thru the taskbar and it is saying I don't have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AviatorAlex, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Build 14965 OneDrive Issue

Hi all,
    I'm on Build 14965 of Windows 10, I am having an issue with OneDrive, I try to open the folder thru the taskbar and it is saying I don't have permission to open it. I have been able to open it before, but I suspect it may have to do with this preview build. When I go into Windows Explorer, and go to the OneDrive folder, I can see all my folders, but when I click on them it says the file location then Catastrophic failure. Not sure how I can fix this, and it may be something that is not fixed with this build. I've tried a chkdsk and I'm not sure if it did anything.

Thanks
    Alex

:)

AviatorAlex, Nov 13, 2016
  2. Bruce Hagen, Nov 13, 2016
  3. Facebook Messenger App

environment

hp spectre 360 - windows insider build 14965

envy laptop - windows insider build 14965

hp pavilion desktop - windows 10 anniversary rtm

lumina phone - windows 10 anniversary rtm

both my hp spectre and my phone are abbe to sync contacts but my hp envy and my hp pavilion can not, have uninstalled the app and clean installed windows.

any thought please, already troubleshhoted and sfc, no issues.

Ben[Win10], Nov 13, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Build 14965 OneDrive Issue

1. Windows 10 Build 14965 OneDrive Issue - Similar Threads - Build 14965 OneDrive

2. Onedrive Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Onedrive Issues: My computer decided to map all of my libraries to the Onedrive and I didn't want it to. I fought with it for a long time and finally resorted to uninstalling onedrive and reinstalling it. That worked to map my PC library correctly but I no longer have the Onedrive mapped. I...
  3. Onedrive Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Onedrive Issue: My computer is trying to automatically load all my photos to onedrive. When I try and stop it by deselecting autosave it tells me it can't be done as it is one of the critical folders. Is there a way to stop it?...
  4. OneDrive issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive issue: I've been using Windows 10 on my computer for a couple years. I've been using OneDrive to store some files in the cloud. It didn't sync with my computer. There are five folders on OneDrive, Attachments, Documents, Music, Pictures and Public. I have subfolders and files...
  5. OneDrive Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Issues: Hi all, First post here so be gentle. I can open files on OneDrive from taskbar icon, but when I attempt to open the same file from OneDrive in File Explorer The message is "Make sure OneDrive is running on your PC, then try again" Could someone explain why I can open the...
  6. OneDrive issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive issues: Having nothing but issues with this, only on this one PC. Onedrive basically refuses to sign in. The cloud icon in the tray is gray (but can be right-clicked for settings/help/ext), shows not signed in. On the few occasions I've managed to get the sign in box to open it just...
  7. OneDrive in build 9879

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive in build 9879: This is a mess imo! Before you had the OneDrive app and you had a OneDrive folder that you saw in File Explorer. Now only the OneDrive folder is there and it only shows those files/folders that are available online and offline. While that is fine as far as it goes, if you...
  8. OneDrive issues

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive issues: Is anyone having issues signing into one drive at the moment, it's just circling on signing in on our machines for various users? 86600
  9. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 14965 Released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 14965 Released: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Anniversary SDK Preview to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 14965 or greater). The Preview SDK is a pre-release and cannot be used in a production environment. Please only install the SDK on your test machine....
  10. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14965 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14965 for PC and Mobile: Update: Feedback Hub Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] UPDATE: Feedback Hub Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date UPDATE 11/16: We have released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14965 for PC only to Windows Insiders...