Windows 10: Windows 10 Build 14965 OneDrive Issue

Discus and support Windows 10 Build 14965 OneDrive Issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm on Build 14965 of Windows 10, I am having an issue with OneDrive, I try to open the folder thru the taskbar and it is saying I don't have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AviatorAlex, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Build 14965 OneDrive Issue

Hi all,
    I'm on Build 14965 of Windows 10, I am having an issue with OneDrive, I try to open the folder thru the taskbar and it is saying I don't have permission to open it. I have been able to open it before, but I suspect it may have to do with this preview build. When I go into Windows Explorer, and go to the OneDrive folder, I can see all my folders, but when I click on them it says the file location then Catastrophic failure. Not sure how I can fix this, and it may be something that is not fixed with this build. I've tried a chkdsk and I'm not sure if it did anything.

Thanks
    Alex

:)

AviatorAlex, Nov 13, 2016
  2. Bruce Hagen, Nov 13, 2016
  3. Facebook Messenger App

environment

hp spectre 360 - windows insider build 14965

envy laptop - windows insider build 14965

hp pavilion desktop - windows 10 anniversary rtm

lumina phone - windows 10 anniversary rtm

both my hp spectre and my phone are abbe to sync contacts but my hp envy and my hp pavilion can not, have uninstalled the app and clean installed windows.

any thought please, already troubleshhoted and sfc, no issues.

Ben[Win10], Nov 13, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Build 14965 OneDrive Issue

1. Windows 10 Build 14965 OneDrive Issue - Similar Threads - Build 14965 OneDrive

2. Windows 10 Update & OneDrive Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update & OneDrive Issues: Recently I got signed out of my OneDrive account for college due to a password change, though when I'm trying to sign in I'm getting a problem where it's looping the logging in screen and got this error:But before this I would like to fix my Windows updates, it started with...
  3. OneDrive Window 10 Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneDrive Window 10 Issues: I am completely baffled at windows at times I have one drive and just recently update my windows 10 on the last update. With the new fonts which are nice, I notice that when I add an app to my laptop it automatically get loaded to my one drive. Not my C drive which is...
  4. Windows 10 Build 2004 Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Build 2004 Issues: Hi all. So Build 2004 was just Force pushed onto my PC. I didn't click on it to get it, it was automatic. I tried this update back when if first came out and I had MANY of the same issues then as I have now. 1. Broken Sound 2. Cortana being brokenworked fine before, 2004...
  5. Windows 10 Build 2004 issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Build 2004 issues: Anyone good with windows? I just installed Windows 10 build 2004 so i could enable ray tracing in warcraft and when playing the frames are all jacked with or without ray tracing and this was for wow and a few other games I play! i disabled vysnc enabled vysnc i turned off...
  6. Windows 10 Build 2004 Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Build 2004 Issues: Hi Everyone, I've updated my Windows 10 to Build 2004 yesterday & encountered some issues till now: Windows crashes & Blue Screen shows up once cam is turned on Skype or other App. Power Saver doesn't turn on when selecting from Side Bar, I've to press Battery Icon & select...
  7. Onedrive Issue in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive Issue in Windows 10: Hi all, I just recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7, after Sony pulled its support from Win7. I used to have a working Onedrive and Google's Backup & Sync to sync my files from my PC to Onedrive and Google's Drive app. However, both stopped working after I...
  8. OneDrive in build 9879

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive in build 9879: This is a mess imo! Before you had the OneDrive app and you had a OneDrive folder that you saw in File Explorer. Now only the OneDrive folder is there and it only shows those files/folders that are available online and offline. While that is fine as far as it goes, if you...
  9. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 14965 Released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 14965 Released: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Anniversary SDK Preview to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 14965 or greater). The Preview SDK is a pre-release and cannot be used in a production environment. Please only install the SDK on your test machine....
  10. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14965 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14965 for PC and Mobile: Update: Feedback Hub Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] UPDATE: Feedback Hub Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date UPDATE 11/16: We have released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14965 for PC only to Windows Insiders...