Windows 10: Windows 10 build 17134 lacks display settings in the task scheduler

Discus and support Windows 10 build 17134 lacks display settings in the task scheduler in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I’m working on a laptop (Lenovo Legion Y520, if it somehow matters) and it’s running Windows 10 build 17134. I’ve been having some issues with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hila_G, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Hila_G Win User

Windows 10 build 17134 lacks display settings in the task scheduler

Hello,
    I’m working on a laptop (Lenovo Legion Y520, if it somehow matters) and it’s running Windows 10 build 17134. I’ve been having some issues with the screen lately, it started after the last update - Just a few seconds after the computer boots, it dims.
    Every time it happens I’m changing the display settings manually and then it’s OK, but only until the next boot (then the display brightness goes back to 15%).
    I tried updating both my Intel display driver and the Nvidia driver but it doesn’t help, so I searched for another solution and found that I can change the display task scheduler settings to prevent it from automatically resetting the brightness. But there’s a problem. The task scheduler lacks the display settings. What can cause it and how can I add it? Is there any other solution you can offer me besides updating the driver and the task scheduler?

Your help is needed. Thanks in advance.

Windows 10 build 17134 lacks display settings in the task scheduler 513585ca-c7aa-4142-bb6a-7c97af12f205?upload=true.png

:)

Hila_G, Jul 23, 2018

2. Unable to run Task Scheduler

Hello Varun,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, I'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue? If so, did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to this?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Can you also please confirm the current build of your Windows 10?

(Type winver into the Cortana search box, then hit
      Enter
      .)

Meanwhile, I suggest that you try starting the Task Scheduler through command line. To do so, please follow these steps:

• Open Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type this net start task scheduler and hit Enter.

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Jul 23, 2018
  3. Window's Task Scheduler Not Running

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried recreating the task? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    • Have you tried creating a new task?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you ensure that the Task Scheduler is running. You can verify if the service is running by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Services (Local), make sure that the Task Scheduler service's status is
      Started or Enabled.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jul 23, 2018
  4. Windows 10 build 17134 lacks display settings in the task scheduler

Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to clear the task from Task Scheduler using the below steps and check if the issue still persists.

Steps:-

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Click on Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select the particular task and right click on it.
    • Select End.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 build 17134 lacks display settings in the task scheduler

1. Windows 10 build 17134 lacks display settings in the task scheduler - Similar Threads - build 17134 lacks

2. Set Task Scheduler by CMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set Task Scheduler by CMD: Excuse me. I’m a programer from Taiwan. I have a question about Windows Task Scheduler. Now, I have a exe program which is made by python pyinstaller need to use Task Scheduler to start it. Therefore, I use CMD to create schedule by command line:schtasks –F /create /sc once...
  3. Set Task Scheduler by CMD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Set Task Scheduler by CMD: Excuse me. I’m a programer from Taiwan. I have a question about Windows Task Scheduler. Now, I have a exe program which is made by python pyinstaller need to use Task Scheduler to start it. Therefore, I use CMD to create schedule by command line:schtasks –F /create /sc once...
  4. Set Task Scheduler by CMD

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to delay a Scheduled Task in Windows 10 Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 News
    How to delay a Scheduled Task in Windows 10 Task Scheduler: [ATTACH]People who use their Windows 10 computer as a professional resort must know what an important role the Task Scheduler can play. Deploying your efforts in work may require you to perform certain tasks daily, and you can create and automate these tasks with the help of...
  6. Windows 10 Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Task Scheduler: Whenever we create an yearly/monthly job thru Task Scheduler, we need to set the start date of the job, prior to the current year/month Trigger date irrespective of Implementation date of the new job. For Eg. Implementation date of the new job : Jan 17 2020 the day...
  7. Wifi Issue in Windows 10 build 17134

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Issue in Windows 10 build 17134: Hi guys, i am facing one issue in windows 10 build 17134, when i shift from one SSID to another, network adaptor automatic disconnect from wifi signal. even not wifi search window shows. i have to restart to connect to another ssid. same windows 10 with different build...
  8. Updates for Windows 10 v1803 (Build 17134) x64

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates for Windows 10 v1803 (Build 17134) x64: Is 2018-07 Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4100347) included in 2018-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4457128)?...
  9. Windows 10 build 17134 lacks display settings in the task scheduler

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 build 17134 lacks display settings in the task scheduler: Hello, I’m working on a laptop (Lenovo Legion Y520, if it somehow matters) and it’s running Windows 10 build 17134. I’ve been having some issues with the screen lately, it started after the last update - Just a few seconds after the computer boots, it dims. Every time it...
  10. Home networking on Windows 10 build 17134

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Home networking on Windows 10 build 17134: Working on a client's home network, noticed one version of Windows 10 has a Homegroup option, the other does not. So got home, checked my computer, no option. How do I network the two computers? The one with the Homegroup option does not see the one without it, but I was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. task scheduler for display settings

2. windows 10 build 17134 boots to black screen