Windows 10: Windows 10 Build 9855 Ready for Testing

Discus and support Windows 10 Build 9855 Ready for Testing in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft has already shipped Windows 10 Preview build 9841 to users, but the company continues work on new versions that should be released for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Oct 5, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Windows 10 Build 9855 Ready for Testing

More

:)

labeeman, Oct 5, 2014

2. Windows 10 Registry Editor has Unknown Spells

Hi,

I Have a trouble with windows 10 registry editor which I can't understand. Today I Open the regedit on my Windows 10 (Home Single Language Edition) For some reason. There was some letters on HKEY_CURRENT_USER. These Letters are same to Chinese or Japanese
    Letters. Please let me know what might be this.
    Windows 10 Build 9855 Ready for Testing [​IMG]

wajiragnana, Oct 5, 2014
  3. Is Windows 10 has a bug?

The Windows 10 RTM final release (which will be available starting July 29th 2015) is complete copy of the software that is designated as ready and fit for use in production environments. To reach RTM, a particular build has to go through a series
    of thorough regression test and optimizations to reach a level of quality satisfactory for production. Unlike pre-release builds of Windows 10 the Windows 10 RTM build does not expire.

Andre Da Costa, Oct 5, 2014
  4. Windows 10 Build 9855 Ready for Testing

There is an option to check for and download new builds in the Settings menu. I'm not on my 10 PC at the moment or I'd post a screen shot. I was looking at all the options in PC Settings in the charms bar and saw it. Windows update was on the same menu. I clicked it and it reported non found, that was a couple of days ago though.

alphanumeric, Oct 5, 2014
  5. Jazz Win User
    yap, Spotted on my Event viewer
    Windows 10 Build 9855 Ready for Testing [​IMG]

Jazz, Oct 5, 2014
  6. davehc Win User
    It is:
    Pcs ettings - Update and recovery - preview builds. Check now. It is not an automatic feature, so enthusiasts will have to keep checking.

davehc, Oct 5, 2014
  7. dougout Win User
    I would like to see a sticky that announces when a new build is available.

After playing with the Preview I have gone back to my 8.1 PC but will go back and check out any new editions of the Preview.

dougout, Oct 5, 2014
  8. Windows 10 Build 9855 Ready for Testing

Thanks David for the information. I put that little goodie (preview builds) on my Taskbar.

Layback Bear, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Build 9855 Ready for Testing

1. Windows 10 Build 9855 Ready for Testing - Similar Threads - Build 9855 Ready

2. HyperVisorCode Integrity Readiness Test Failed in HLK

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HyperVisorCode Integrity Readiness Test Failed in HLK: I use HLK to test a filter driver on Win10, but it hangs at the following step. I found the HLK Client has rebooted, but this test item shows hanging. I append my env info at the end. Could someone help me to figure it out? Thanks in advance. [ATTACH] HLK Controller: Win...
  3. Microsoft Launcher 5.4.0 is ready for beta test on Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher 5.4.0 is ready for beta test on Android: Hi there, beta users! The new version of Microsoft Launcher v5.4.0 is now fully available for your testing starting from today! we are rolling out 5.4 release for you to try out, in this version we include several fix and finetune on UX fundamental and usability, and you...
  4. Windows 10’s highly anticipated Sets feature is not ready for testing yet

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s highly anticipated Sets feature is not ready for testing yet: It looks like Windows 10’s highly anticipated feature Sets is not ready for testing yet as Microsoft’s Brandon LeBlanc has confirmed that the software giant is still working on Sets. Windows 10 Sets is an impressive feature that would group your favourites apps together for...
  5. Windows 10 Latest Build "For Gamers" Is it Ready for Primetime?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Latest Build "For Gamers" Is it Ready for Primetime?: I enjoy any "Brink run" Windows site as they seem to have lots of knowledgeable,helpful people. I understand that the Nvidia Geforce Windows 10 Forum would be posters with issues but, man, SLI issues, game stuttering issues (with Directx 12?), G Sync issues, max Vram issues,...
  6. Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.218 Ready to Launch

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.218 Ready to Launch: Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.218 Ready to Launch The update has been spotted on Microsoft’s Servers [img] Microsoft is expected to roll out a new Windows 10 Mobile Redstone build sometime this week, most likely on Tuesday or Wednesday, but at the same time, the...
  7. Windows 10 IoT is ready for Microsoft Build 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 IoT is ready for Microsoft Build 2017: [img] Building an engaging and informative customer experience Windows 10 IoT provides a secure, cutting-edge IoT platform that will transform the way developers bring devices and solutions to market. With the release of the Windows 10 Creators Update, we’ve made huge...
  8. Win9 Build 6.4.9830 Ready

in Windows 10 News
    Win9 Build 6.4.9830 Ready: Windows 9 Build 6.4.9830 Ready, As the Public Beta Is Almost Here Work on Windows 9 continues these days, as we’re getting insanely close to the public launch of the very first beta of what could be another major revamp of our beloved operating system. It appears that...
  9. Windows 10 Mobile Build 14322 under testing

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile Build 14322 under testing: Windows 10 Mobile Build 14322 under testing. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 47186
  10. Microsoft Internally Testing Windows 10 Build 10130

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Internally Testing Windows 10 Build 10130: Today Microsoft has rolled out security updates for Windows 10 build 10122, but in addition to this, the company is also working to bring out a new version of the operating system for insiders. Gabriel Aul, head of the Windows Insider program, has confirmed in a short...