Windows 10: Windows 10 button, google chrome, and more wont work

Discus and support Windows 10 button, google chrome, and more wont work in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My windows 10 button, cortana, and google chrome won't work. The image for Microsoft edge and the windows store on the taskbar are black now and also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mason in Chains, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Windows 10 button, google chrome, and more wont work

My windows 10 button, cortana, and google chrome won't work. The image for Microsoft edge and the windows store on the taskbar are black now and also won't open. I tried using the scan in powershell and it said that it couldn't find any problems. Also I believe my Nvidia drivers need updates but they also won't open it says it had to close. I already used malwarebytes to check for malware. I'm not sure what to do its been working for the whole time I have had windows ten which has been a decent amount of time but it just yesterday started this.

:)

Mason in Chains, Mar 5, 2016

2. Google chrome has has complete stopped work

What's going on with Google chrome its completely stop , i uninstalled google chrome & tried to reinstall google chrome wont install or work after a Microsoft window 10 update this isn't the first time so what the **** is Microsoft playing at because it
    screwed up my pc

gerrybarnaby, Mar 5, 2016
  3. Windows 10 problems

since windows 10 has been installed everything wont open properly and some apps are very slow or wont work at all. Microsoft edge is slow and it takes for ever to open google chrome

KeithButler885, Mar 5, 2016
  4. Windows 10 button, google chrome, and more wont work

Does anyone have an answer?

Mason in Chains, Mar 6, 2016
  5. hofkar Win User
    Lost my start button lower left, and therefor also the whole menu. Had a question posted here in Ten Forum.
    Then I found a way: I reinstalled W10 as in the old days.
    To: file explorer - to: C: - to: ESD - to: Windows (post nr 3 or 4 from the top which also says $Windows) - to:
    setup_exe (which is an application, 79 KB, date: when W10 was installed) Dobble-click, and all pc/it problemas
    is gone in an hour.

hofkar, Mar 6, 2016
  6. I think I understood what you said I will see if I can follow your instructions when I get home. Thanks a bunch.

Mason in Chains, Mar 6, 2016
  7. Please respond it says I can't keep my files when I upgrade and everything will be deleted is this what I do or can I keep everything? It says I can't keep it because my windows may be installed in an unsupported directory.

Mason in Chains, Mar 7, 2016
  8. Windows 10 button, google chrome, and more wont work

OK I created a system image on my computer and I'm just going along with the everything will be deleted option since I don't feel like waiting until tomorrow to get an answer. Hopefully it works I guess.

Mason in Chains, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 button, google chrome, and more wont work

1. Windows 10 button, google chrome, and more wont work - Similar Threads - button google chrome

2. Google chrome not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google chrome not working: I bought a brand new windows laptop yesterday, because i need it to take an exam. Bing works fine and quickly, but i needed to download google chrome specifically for the exam. When it downloaded it was extremely slow sometimes it didn’t even load at all and eventually I...
  3. Google Chrome wont uninstall

Google Chrome wont uninstall: I have windows 10 and I just recently added Google Chrome to my laptop, but ever since I added it whenever I go to launch it, it freezes up my computer and Chrome becomes unresponsive. I went to uninstall Chrome but it doesn't uninstall!! I've tried every way possible that...
  4. Google Chrome is not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome is not working: Google Chrome has crashed on my PC. I just see ‘Aw, snap!’ Something went wrong while displaying this website.’ Error code. STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-is-not-working/3e93800e-4005-4ad7-bfe8-ae8f7474ec9a
  5. google chrome not work in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google chrome not work in windows 10: google chrome not work in windows 10 .[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-not-work-in-windows-10/662ede3e-5420-433a-a949-50de5dea4db1
  6. Google Chrome Wont open

Google Chrome Wont open: I downloaded google chrome it worked for a few days then crash and now the it wont open at all. I press it and it appears to load but will not open. It wont open when trying to run as administrator and I cant uninstall it. It is saying it is still open somewhere....
  7. google chrome wont respond

google chrome wont respond: Google chrome wont load now, comes up with 'not responding'. These last couple of days it was really, really slow and sometimes would come up with that 'not responding' but then would correct itself but now it wont load at all and trying to navigate around any system on the...
  8. Google Chrome not working on Windows 10

Google Chrome not working on Windows 10: I recently just built my pc. Installed Windows 10. It came with both internet explorer and Google Chrome. It's more convenient to use Google Chrome, but with this new PC, it just won't work. It will be a huge inconvenience to use internet explorer, as my job requires Chrome...
  9. Google Chrome not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Chrome not working: Recently I was trying to download sheet music for piano and the website tried to install things on my pc. I believe one of them was called "Brave" and there were a few more but I can't remember the names. Anyways, I thought I took care of them but now (maybe 3 hours after)...
  10. google chrome not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    google chrome not working: Chrome will not load, can not reach settings, looks like a small window opens but its too fast to see what it is, get the Snap, unresponsive reply on a blank screen. Have uninstalled and re-installed Chrome twice, ran compatibility scan multiple times....