Windows 10: Windows 10 Calculator Problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Calculator Problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I am performing a calculation in Windows 10 calculator as 72000 - (500 * 24) The answer to the calculation in the Calculator application is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kumar Kush, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Calculator Problem

Hi

I am performing a calculation in Windows 10 calculator as

72000 - (500 * 24)

The answer to the calculation in the Calculator application is 12000 instead of 60000.

Windows 10 Calculator Problem 0ff25dba-8195-4e66-a1f8-4f6bbd3f1cdd?upload=true.png

Version of my windows is 17134.65 in which the bug as discussed in this link has been fixed. Has the bug above been removed in newer version?

Regards

:)

Kumar Kush, Aug 13, 2018

2. Window 10 Pro - Calculator error

Hi Suman,

I realize that you are facing issues with the calculator on Windows 10. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• Are you facing this issue on the calculator app or the built-in calculator?

Some problems can be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in. Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and select Sign out. Once you’ve signed out, sign back in to your account.

To open the built-in calculator, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “calc” and hit enter to open the calculator.

If you are facing issue with the calculator app, then you will be able to solve some problems by running a troubleshooter that will automatically fix some common issues with Windows Store Apps. Once this is done check the status.

Open the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View All.

Click on “Windows Store Apps” troubleshooter to fix problems with Windows Store Apps. Follow the on-screen directions to run this troubleshooter and restart the computer to check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Calculator Problem

Window's 10 Calculator won't launch

Hi Dan,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Calculator app on Windows 10. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to the application itself.

You may consider resetting the Calculator app. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & feature.
    • Click the Calculator app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you create a new user account. This is for us to check if the issue is due to a corrupted user profile. To do this, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Accounts > Family & other people > Add someone else to this PC.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Calculator Problem

1. Windows 10 Calculator Problem - Similar Threads - Calculator Problem

2. Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App: The Calculator app is not working, So I uninstalled it to install it again from micro soft store but the microsoft store is not opening. How to restore Microsoft Store and Install the calculator application on my desktop. Kindly guide. Thanks...
  3. Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App: The Calculator app is not working, So I uninstalled it to install it again from micro soft store but the microsoft store is not opening. How to restore Microsoft Store and Install the calculator application on my desktop. Kindly guide. Thanks...
  4. Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 11 Calculator App focus problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Calculator App focus problem: Hello everybody, i have this problem with Windows 11 since the windows was avaliable and i updated my license from Windows 10 to 11, i use the default windows calculator and the way i normally open it is by pressing the Windows Key and type ''calc'' on the search bar from...
  6. Windows 11 Calculator App focus problem

Windows 11 Calculator App focus problem: Hello everybody, i have this problem with Windows 11 since the windows was avaliable and i updated my license from Windows 10 to 11, i use the default windows calculator and the way i normally open it is by pressing the Windows Key and type ''calc'' on the search bar from...
  7. Problem with some Windows applications Such as camera, calculator, etc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with some Windows applications Such as camera, calculator, etc: For like 1 week I'm having a problem with some Windows Applications, they won't open even if I cliked them a lot of times. I opened de Microsoft Store and it said it was a problem with the camera app, I did the reinstallation and I still have this problem. I also tried with...
  8. Windows 10 is having a security problem, Calculator Pop up automatically at random

Windows 10 is having a security problem, Calculator Pop up automatically at random: Good morning Team and Community Please I need your help, in getting solutions to my PC, I guess it is a security issues on the Microsoft windows end. I just started notice that my calculator just launch itself at random anytime i'm working, I have tried all i could base...
  9. Ongoing problems with browser text editor and the calculator app.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ongoing problems with browser text editor and the calculator app.: Both these seem to be fouling up their caches. This seems to be a general Windows/Edge system error, not a transient fault. Which is the correct input form for these faults? 1 On a website, the editor gets locked into an edit shortcut, and I have to exit the website and...
  10. backlit keyboard and calculator problem

in Windows 10 Support
    backlit keyboard and calculator problem: Dell Inspiron 5575 backlit keyboard Windows 10 Home 64-bit Keyboard problem: My backlit keyboard lights on boot only. When the splash screen launches, the light goes out and will only light up on reboot. The problem first appeared Immediately after I experimented with the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. calc 10.1906.53.0