Windows 10: Windows 10 Calendar App & Icloud System error

Discus and support Windows 10 Calendar App & Icloud System error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, so windows 10 is running fine on my machine, the only problem i am having is with the calendar app. I login to windows with my microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NjayNL, Aug 19, 2015.

1. NjayNL Win User

Windows 10 Calendar App & Icloud System error

Hi,

so windows 10 is running fine on my machine, the only problem i am having is with the calendar app.

I login to windows with my microsoft account with email njamont , i also use the same email address for icloud.

Now when adding the icloud account to the app i used my login which i use for icloud.com

It accepts but when it tries to sync my calendar i get the following error: System Error can't fetch calendars.

Can anyone assist?

Thx!

:)

NjayNL, Aug 19, 2015

2. Problems syncing iCloud Calendar with Windows 10 Calendar

I am having a problem syncing my iCloud Calendar with Windows 10. I can sync it with Outlook, but when I add my iCloud account info to the Windows 10 calendar, I receive the message "System error, Can't get calendars". Any thoughts. I don't know if this
    is an issue, but my iCloud signon is the same as my gmail signon.

Rick von Heydenreich, Aug 19, 2015
  3. Windows 10 calendar and iCloud calendar I am having a problem syncing my iCloud Calendar with Windows 10

I am having a problem syncing my iCloud Calendar with my Windows 10 calendar. It allows me to create an iCloud account but then I get the message under Settings/Manage Accounts: System Error.... Can't get calendars

For a long while, I kept getting the error message that my iCloud settings were not up to date. First I deleted the iCloud account and then got the above message once I added it back. Then I researched that and then installed iCloud for Windows 10 on my
    Surface Pro 4. That also has not helped as I am still getting the same message and it is not syncing.

Deb

DebFlaskerud, Aug 19, 2015
  4. httan Win User

Did you allow calendar app to access your account from privacy settings?

httan, Sep 11, 2015
  5. NjayNL Win User
    thanks for replying i did indeed solve it yesterday

solution was indeed the privacy settings all were off regarding accessing calendars

NjayNL, Sep 11, 2015
  6. httan Win User
    I'm glad that you solve it, good luck.

httan, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Calendar App & Icloud System error - Similar Threads - Calendar App Icloud

2. Sync iCloud calendar to the default Windows calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync iCloud calendar to the default Windows calendar app: I'm currently trying to sync my calendar I have setup on my phone to my Windows 10 machine. Currently, I have the iCloud app installed and syncing, but it wants to sync to Outlook because I have Office 365 installed that I need for work. I tried adding the iCloud account...
  3. Sync iCloud calendar to the default Windows calendar app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sync iCloud calendar to the default Windows calendar app: I'm currently trying to sync my calendar I have setup on my phone to my Windows 10 machine. Currently, I have the iCloud app installed and syncing, but it wants to sync to Outlook because I have Office 365 installed that I need for work. I tried adding the iCloud account...
  4. Help with syncing iCloud calendar to windows 10 app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with syncing iCloud calendar to windows 10 app: I have added my iCloud calendar to windows 10 app and it works. However, I REPEATEDLY get this "Your iCloud account settings are out-of-date" alert. With the option of 'Fix account' or 'Dismiss'. When you click fix account it asks for an update to the password for this...
  5. Windows 10 calendar and icloud: iCloud not syncing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 calendar and icloud: iCloud not syncing.: Hi. I've managed to add my iCloud calendar account to the Windows 10 mail/calendar app. The only problem i'm having is that when I edit/add a calendar event directly into the Windows 10 Calendar app, this new entry isn't getting reflected on my iCloud account (e.g. on my...
  6. iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App

iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App: I recently purchased a new laptop and I am unable to get my iCloud calendar to sync events with the windows calendar app. My iCloud calendars show up on the app itself however no events are appearing. When I create an event, i can see the event on my iPhone but it disappears...
  7. iCloud calendar events now showing on Windows Calendar App

iCloud calendar events now showing on Windows Calendar App: I recently purchased a new laptop and I am unable to get my iCloud calendar to sync events with the windows calendar app. My iCloud calendars show up on the app itself however no events are appearing. When I create an event, i can see the event on my iPhone but it disappears...
  8. Calendar App on Windows 10 won't display iCloud calendars

Calendar App on Windows 10 won't display iCloud calendars: Ever since I have owned the Surface Pro (6 years), the Windows 10 calendar app displayed my iCloud calendars, but about four months ago (April 2019), the iCloud calendars stopped appearing in the calendar app. Interestingly, the calendars still exist in settings, and I can...
  9. iCloud calendar on MS Calendar App

iCloud calendar on MS Calendar App: I synced my iCloud calendar to the MS Calendar app. I tried many times to change the color of my appointments to blue, but every time I minimize the calendar and then pull it back up the appointments come up green....
  10. iCloud calendar on MS Calendar App

iCloud calendar on MS Calendar App: I synced my iCloud calendar to the MS Calendar app. I tried many times to change the color of my appointments to blue, but every time I minimize the calendar and then pull it back up the appointments come up green....