Windows 10: Windows 10 Calendar App / OUTLOOK.COM

Discus and support Windows 10 Calendar App / OUTLOOK.COM in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Follow your commands, and its still not fixed. no errors weref ound. Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by tiuernh, May 13, 2016.

1. tiuernh Win User

Windows 10 Calendar App / OUTLOOK.COM

Follow your commands, and its still not fixed. no errors weref ound.

tiuernh, May 29, 2016
  2. Cliff S New Member

Now that is odd. If it was uninstalled it should only sync what you have now*Confused

Good to know there are no errors, but I thought it might help as it cleans out the old WinSxs files.

Cliff S, May 29, 2016
  3. tiuernh Win User
    Cliff you have any other ideas of what I can do to attempt to fix this issue? Would you like to even play or look around with my app and outlook? lmao you seem to be only hope I have since the outlook microsoft support SUCKS ASS. no one i know from my life is knowledable with outlook calendars even from steam and what not

tiuernh, May 29, 2016
  4. Cliff S New Member

I have no other ideas, but I posted in "More help requested" thread, in the VIP forum, to see if anyone else can help.

Cliff S, May 29, 2016
  5. Cliff S New Member
    Nigel said you might want to check your UAC(Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Security and Maintenance)

Windows 10 Calendar App / OUTLOOK.COM [​IMG]

Cliff S, May 29, 2016
  6. Sorry if this has been mentioned, cant remember reading about it
    Is normal syncing working ok with the calendar

Add something in Outlook.com, does this sync ok with the calendar app
    Add something in the Calendar App, does this get back to Outlook.com

paulsalter, May 29, 2016
  7. Deleting Calendars from Outlook.com - MSOutlook.info

Not quite the exact scenario, but there might be a clue in it.

Slartybart, May 29, 2016
  8. tiuernh Win User

@Cliff haha as soon as I installed winodws 10 i immedateily lowered the UAC setting all the way down.
    @paulsalter as mentioned earlier that was my first idea to troubleshoot this, by adding random events to test if it is syncing properly and it is.
    I created an event in outlook.com and it didnt sync BUT.
    I created an event in the calendar app, then it synced my outlook calendar also, it synced my event in calendar app to outlook.com
    So yes, all the syncing is fine for events.

tiuernh, May 29, 2016
  9. tiuernh Win User
    @Slartybart, thanks i visited that link a couple times haha but it doesn't help because its actually oudated.

Also to mention i dont know if this matters but i am not a "outlook premium/subscription member" so i don't actullay use the windows 10 OUTLOOK 2013 app because you would have to pay like $200 a year i think not sure.

tiuernh, May 29, 2016
  10. So if i am reading correctly, it syncs from calendar app to outlook.com but not the other way round? unless you make a change in the app

If you add an entry into calendar, this then appears in outlook.com
    If you then modify this new entry in outlook.com, does that change get pushed back into the calendar app without doing anything in the app?

paulsalter, May 29, 2016
  11. tiuernh Win User
    @paulsalter,

YES, it actually both sync fine, syncing is 100% fine with adding events, sorry for the confusion. It took 10 seconds to sync.

Yes to last question too. I created a event "test2" on Outlook.com, it synced to windows 10 calendar. I MODIFIED event name on Outlook.com to "test224" and it synced and modified properly to Windows 10 Calendar APP without touching anything

tiuernh, May 29, 2016
  12. ARC
    Arc Win User
    In Outlook.com, Folders > Deleted Items > Empty Folder

When done, in Chrome (as you said it is your default browser), clear browsing history, cache and related cookies.

13. tiuernh Win User

@Arc, wow I really thought that was it haha, unfortunately it didn't help. I went to outlook mail, folders, and deleted items. ACCORDING to your screenshot you have a outlook.com calendar, not sure how you did because I don't have it. I only have things that I deleted manually myself which was just junk mail and random things. However i followed your steps anyway, and cleared cookies don't see how this affects the app itself but I did it anyway.

However this didn't still not solve my problem sadly..

For those who are wondering what my calendar currently looks like right now, I created a bunch of "secondary calendars" and none of them can now get deleted *Sad its like permanent now, i've also blacked out a couple calendars because those are the ones i actulaly use and need so i blacked it, everything else was for testing purposes but now I cant even delete them..

tiuernh, May 29, 2016
  14. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Now I am thinking that it may not be possible to do it without having a desktop outlook client (either standalone or as a part of office 365) installed.

15. I think what Cliff/Nigel is/are suggesting is that you set UAC to the default level to see if that has any effect on the issue.

Slartybart, May 30, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Calendar App / OUTLOOK.COM - Similar Threads - Calendar App OUTLOOK

2. sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar: I've got Windows10 home version installed on my desktop. I use Microsoft mail on my desktop for email and calendar. On my Android I use the Microsoft Mobile Outlook app for the same things. What I would like is for the calendars to sync with each other. So, if I add an appt...
  3. sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar: I've got Windows10 home version installed on my desktop. I use Microsoft mail on my desktop for email and calendar. On my Android I use the Microsoft Mobile Outlook app for the same things. What I would like is for the calendars to sync with each other. So, if I add an appt...
  4. Calendar App outlook

Calendar App outlook: Why am I unable to copy and paste Google meet , zoom links from calendar app to my web browser ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-app-outlook/4b0faa5e-95a0-4aa1-a149-d5a2fb654c44
  5. Calendar in Outlook App on Windows 10

Calendar in Outlook App on Windows 10: I would like to give Feedback without using the Feedback Hub. For the Windows 10 Office 365 Outlook App, it would be great to add the weekday when receiving a calendar invite. Currently it only says the date and the time in the reading pane preview....
  6. windows 10 outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 outlook calendar: In Outlook somehow a second Calendar was created. How do I get rid of it? Also when I click on Calendar to display my normal Calendar, the screen shows a listing of appointments (not a standard calendar with dates, etc.) How do I get the default to look like a standard...
  7. Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com

Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com: I'm having a problem with Mail and Outlook. When I go to view my e-mail messages using the Mail app viewer all of the body content of the message is in some sort of plain text or computer language. There are no pictures of graphics in the message just this plain text...
  8. Windows 10 calendar and Outlook 2013 calendar

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Windows 10 calendar and Outlook 2013 calendar: Is there a procedure for syncing the calendar app in Win 10 with the Outlook 2013 calendar? I have been trying to sync my calendar in Outlook 2013 with my Blackberry Z30 in Blackberry Blend and Blackberry Link. So far I can only sync Windows 10 contacts with my BB Z30....
  9. How to export outlook 2016 calendar to windows 10 calendar app.

How to export outlook 2016 calendar to windows 10 calendar app.: How can I export my Outlook 2016 calendar to W10's Calendar app? I have tried saving the Outlook Calendar to an ICS file and then opening that file by right clicking on it to open it with the calendar app but it shows up with "busy" for each event. Can someone help me...
  10. Online Outlook Calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar App

Online Outlook Calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar App: Hello everybody, my online outlook calendar does not sync with my Windows Calendar app. I am talking about the online calendar which can be accessed after sign-in here: Prihláste sa do svojho konta Microsoft which for me used to always take all the information from my...