Windows 10: Windows 10 Calendar App / OUTLOOK.COM

Discus and support Windows 10 Calendar App / OUTLOOK.COM in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; nah, didnt work for me...it says "we didnt find anything to show here " in all my win10 desktop app folders. but those useless calendars still there -... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by tiuernh, May 13, 2016.

1. FreddyM Win User

Windows 10 Calendar App / OUTLOOK.COM

In your Outlook account in the Mail app(win10 desktop app), right click your "Deleted Items" folder and select empty folder. My folder was also empty, so I guess there are some hidden files(synced from Outlook.com) in this folder...

Oh, forgot to mention... You have to add the "Deleted Items" folder to your "favorites" in win10 desktop app first. More->Deleted Items->(right click) Add to Favorites. Then you can right click it and select empty folder.

FreddyM, Nov 6, 2016
  2. Abernolak Win User

kudos! cheers, it worked. thx a lot

now finally, all messy random created calendars are gone from my windows mobile and windows desktop calendar!

Abernolak, Nov 6, 2016
  3. FreddyM Win User
    Great! Glad I could help *Smile.

FreddyM, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Calendar App / OUTLOOK.COM

1. Windows 10 Calendar App / OUTLOOK.COM - Similar Threads - Calendar App OUTLOOK

2. sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar: I've got Windows10 home version installed on my desktop. I use Microsoft mail on my desktop for email and calendar. On my Android I use the Microsoft Mobile Outlook app for the same things. What I would like is for the calendars to sync with each other. So, if I add an appt...
  3. sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar: I've got Windows10 home version installed on my desktop. I use Microsoft mail on my desktop for email and calendar. On my Android I use the Microsoft Mobile Outlook app for the same things. What I would like is for the calendars to sync with each other. So, if I add an appt...
  4. Calendar App outlook

Calendar App outlook: Why am I unable to copy and paste Google meet , zoom links from calendar app to my web browser ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-app-outlook/4b0faa5e-95a0-4aa1-a149-d5a2fb654c44
  5. Calendar in Outlook App on Windows 10

Calendar in Outlook App on Windows 10: I would like to give Feedback without using the Feedback Hub. For the Windows 10 Office 365 Outlook App, it would be great to add the weekday when receiving a calendar invite. Currently it only says the date and the time in the reading pane preview....
  6. windows 10 outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 outlook calendar: In Outlook somehow a second Calendar was created. How do I get rid of it? Also when I click on Calendar to display my normal Calendar, the screen shows a listing of appointments (not a standard calendar with dates, etc.) How do I get the default to look like a standard...
  7. Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com

Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com: I'm having a problem with Mail and Outlook. When I go to view my e-mail messages using the Mail app viewer all of the body content of the message is in some sort of plain text or computer language. There are no pictures of graphics in the message just this plain text...
  8. Windows 10 calendar and Outlook 2013 calendar

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Windows 10 calendar and Outlook 2013 calendar: Is there a procedure for syncing the calendar app in Win 10 with the Outlook 2013 calendar? I have been trying to sync my calendar in Outlook 2013 with my Blackberry Z30 in Blackberry Blend and Blackberry Link. So far I can only sync Windows 10 contacts with my BB Z30....
  9. How to export outlook 2016 calendar to windows 10 calendar app.

How to export outlook 2016 calendar to windows 10 calendar app.: How can I export my Outlook 2016 calendar to W10's Calendar app? I have tried saving the Outlook Calendar to an ICS file and then opening that file by right clicking on it to open it with the calendar app but it shows up with "busy" for each event. Can someone help me...
  10. Online Outlook Calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar App

Online Outlook Calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar App: Hello everybody, my online outlook calendar does not sync with my Windows Calendar app. I am talking about the online calendar which can be accessed after sign-in here: Prihláste sa do svojho konta Microsoft which for me used to always take all the information from my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sync outlook calendar to windows 10 calendar

2. windows 10 calendar not syncing with Outlook calendar

3. outlook calendar on pc syncs to phone phone does not sync to outlook calendar on pc

4. syncing outlook calendar app with outlook cloud calendar,
  5. windows calendar not syncing with outlook,
  6. outlook calendar not synching with windows phone,
  7. windows 10 outlook sync to iphone calendar,
  8. outlook 365 calendar not syncing with iphone,
  9. syncing office 365 calendar in outlook,
  10. outlook 365 calendar not syncing with smart phone,
  11. calendar app not syncing with outlook,
  12. outlook calendar windows 10,
  13. sinc by iphone calendar with outlook 365,
  14. windows 10 calendar app and office 365,
  15. Activesync office 365 Windows 10