Windows 10: windows 10 calendar date format

Discus and support windows 10 calendar date format in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys I have just installed windows 10 home not pro and I have managed to sort out the date format in the taskbar (bottom right) into UK format but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sealover1, Jan 8, 2017.

1. sealover1 Win User

windows 10 calendar date format

Hi guys I have just installed windows 10 home not pro and I have managed to sort out the date format in the taskbar (bottom right) into UK format but I have started to use the calendar but that format is still in USA format and I want to change it.
    I added google calendar but not sure which setting I need to be changing I have looked in my google account and that says UK date format so i'm thinking its an outlook setting maybe.

hoping the photo shows below the app/software and have also put the app icon under the photo

as you can see in the red box it says 1/9 when in the UK it should read 9/1

can anyone help please?

windows 10 calendar date format [​IMG]

:)

sealover1, Jan 8, 2017

2. how to show long time on task bar?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

Windows 10 has a feature to view desktop calendar on the taskbar. The calendar shows the

date as well as the time in a long format. You need to click on "Date and Time Settings" to make the necessary changes to the time format. Further, to view the time in the long format, you just need to click on the time on the
    taskbar
    and the calendar will pop up with the long format time.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jan 8, 2017
  3. Calendar date culture

There is problem in Windows Phone 8.1 Calendar application.

I have a phone in English language but the regional format in Croatian.

The date time is correct in the whole phone (start screen etc) also it is correct in the calendar tile icon but entering the calendar it shows the English format again.

Please help

DamirMatesic, Jan 8, 2017
  4. windows 10 calendar date format

Hi have you tried this
    Down the bottom you will see More Calendars
    Click on it and scroll down to UK put a tick in it
    Also make sure the USA one is unticked
    That should bring up the date and month in the right order you want it
    Hope that helps
    Let us know how it goes

hTconeM9user, Jan 8, 2017
  5. sealover1 Win User
    Thanks HT just clicked on them and its not changed anything as far as I can see it stills says 1/9

sealover1, Jan 8, 2017
  6. Then sorry that is all I can think off except to make sure you are set to UK and not USA on setup
    Otherwise I have run out of ideas

7. sealover1 Win User
    Thanks anyways HT I,m out of ideals as well I have checked most settings unless another member knows of something we dont

sealover1, Jan 8, 2017
  8. windows 10 calendar date format

Yes I have never myself come up against what is happening to you
    Mine went straight in as UK
    Will try and rack my brain to see if there is anything we have missed

9. philc43 Win User
    Have you made sure your Region setting is correct?

Type region in the search box and select "Region and Language Settings"

Make sure United Kingdom is selected.

windows 10 calendar date format [​IMG]

philc43, Jan 8, 2017
  10. sealover1 Win User
    yep that seems to have fixed it thanks guys *Smile

sealover1, Jan 8, 2017
  11. philc43 Win User
    Glad you are sorted *Smile

philc43, Jan 8, 2017
  12. +1 and thanks

13. sealover1 Win User

only just upgraded to 10 and still finding my way around its been fun to say the lest lol

sealover1, Jan 8, 2017
  14. philc43 Win User
    Well, you have found the best site for getting help *Smile

I would recommend that you go through the various tutorials that are posted on here: Windows 10 Tutorials

Have fun!

philc43, Jan 8, 2017
  15. sealover1 Win User
    oh thanks I think I will going up from windows 7 has been an experience lol

sealover1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. windows 10 calendar date format - Similar Threads - calendar date format

2. Calendar and date For windows 10 or Windows 20

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar and date For windows 10 or Windows 20: Hello tireless Microsoft team, we Muslim Iranians are confused by the solar and lunar dates in the calendar.We ask you and the Microsoft team to request a calendar that has a solar and lunar calendar in the taskbar on the right.A calendar that shows us the Gregorian and world...
  3. date format

date format: Why don't I have the month/day/year option in the date format? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-format/a1b705b5-e73b-4fdf-b91d-d08f0b59f8a0
  4. Date format

Date format: Must include the date format dd/mm/yyyy in the Bangladesh regional setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-format/4a639cd7-22d2-4de5-93e3-68066bc2d133
  5. Windows 10 - Date/Time Format Issues

Windows 10 - Date/Time Format Issues: Windows 10 was recently installed on the computers at work and I've noticed the date format cannot be changed to day/month year in the format of 28/08/2019 not 28-Aug-2019. I set the language to English (Europe) and can have the date as 28/08/2019. But since changing it I...
  6. How Change Date Format in Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Change Date Format in Calendar: Hi I am using the Calender app (not the flyup calendar from the task bar). The one found in Start> Calendar. The format of the dates in the calendar are US ie 1st August is displayed as 8/1. Since I'm in Australia, I prefer to see 1/8. All other date setting in my Windows...
  7. changing Date Format for windows 10

changing Date Format for windows 10: There are no option to change the date format from dd/mm/yyyy to mm/dd/yyyy for windows 10. How can I change the date format that is shown in the lower left-hand corner of the win 10 desktop?...
  8. Windows 10 Calendar says it is out of Date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Calendar says it is out of Date: Hi: My windows 10 Calendar says it is out of date, every time I open it. When I click the "fix" box it sens me to my google account and then has me log in. It attempts to "fix" then gives me an error message Error code 0x00003a. This error is associated with printer...
  9. MS Windows 10 Calendar display date

MS Windows 10 Calendar display date: When displaying the Calendar by Month as well as Week etc. The date displayed shows the day number twice. Once enlarged and again in a smaller Font size. I believe the larger value should be the Month otherwise don't display it. This causes an issue when scrolling through...
  10. Change Date and Time Formats in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Date and Time Formats in Windows 10: How to: Change Date and Time Formats in Windows 10 How to Change Date and Time Formats in Windows 10 If you travel, there may be times you would like to change how the date and time formats are displayed in Windows based on your current location and/or language (user...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone format calendar