Windows 10: Windows 10 Calendar will not give correct Reminder

Discus and support Windows 10 Calendar will not give correct Reminder in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My newly installed Windows 10 has a Calendar programme which works OK but the Reminder for events will not do so for the One Week which I require every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TimothyWF, Mar 8, 2016.

1. TimothyWF Win User

Windows 10 Calendar will not give correct Reminder

My newly installed Windows 10 has a Calendar programme which works OK but the Reminder for events will not do so for the One Week which I require every time, only a 12 hour reminder. This is despite my clicking the Save & Close button on exit having set up up the one week. Anyone suggest what I can do about this please?

:)

TimothyWF, Mar 8, 2016

2. Calendar reminder alerts: no pop up, no tone, no notification

Update: I am now getting an audible tone and onscreen pop up for my calendar alerts. Thank you 10/26/15

After an reminder is set in the Windows 10 calendar (not Outlook) there is no pop-up, sound or any on-screen or audible notification at the time of the reminder. Setting a reminder is useless if it does not remind me in some way. I have checked all my settings
    and all are correct as far as I can tell for calendar reminders.

I like the Windows calendar and Windows 10 and really want to drop google and apple calendars and use my Windows calendar exclusively.

Anyone have a suggestion or is this just a glitch?

Ron Baker o_0, Mar 8, 2016
  3. Setting reminders to have an audible reminder on my Windows Phone 7

I am confused as to how to set a reminder on the calendar so that I get an audible reminder on my phone using Windows Phone 7. Some of the reminders I set give me the Windows Live email reminder and an audible phone reminder and some of them only give me
    the Windows Live email reminder. I want to know how to enter a calendar event with a reminder using both my phone and Windows Live to enter it and get an audible phone reminder every time.

Thanks,

MikeOswalt, Mar 8, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Calendar will not give correct Reminder

1. Windows 10 Calendar will not give correct Reminder - Similar Threads - Calendar correct Reminder

2. Win 10 Calendar Multiple Reminders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Calendar Multiple Reminders: How do you add multiple reminders to an event in the Windows 10 calendar app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-calendar-multiple-reminders/25edb617-4225-489e-b3bc-a0a5280fde1d
  3. "Reminders" from Google Calendar to Windows Calendar are NOT syncing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Reminders" from Google Calendar to Windows Calendar are NOT syncing: I have successfully sync Events from my Google Calendar to the built in Windows Calendar The "Reminders" in my Google Calendar are NOT syncing with the Windows Calendar OS : Windows 10 Home 64 Bit Version 2004 How do I resolve this?...
  4. Windows 10 Calendar Default Reminder

Windows 10 Calendar Default Reminder: My Windows 10 Calendar default reminder is 24 hours and cannot be changed no matter what I do. If I reset the app, will I lose all my calendar events? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-calendar-default-reminder/5ea00e7f-4b29-4fe9-a344-74a5d4b32365
  5. Calendar/Reminder app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar/Reminder app: Hi, I`m looking for calendar/reminder/to-do app for my dad, that meets these requirements: - multiple notifications for 1 event, 21 days before, 14, 7, 3 etc. - notifications appear on desktop, after start of system - view for next week/month events - as simple as possible I...
  6. 1909 : Missing Reminder in Calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    1909 : Missing Reminder in Calendar: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/z9y6hznfoq541.png?width=521&format=png&auto=webp&s=4b4f596a5751dd38561f51995c9159f7e9462c0d submitted by /u/IVXWIIV [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ed6s94/1909_missing_reminder_in_calendar/
  7. Cortana "reminders" in Windows 10 Calendar

Cortana "reminders" in Windows 10 Calendar: In the left panel of Windows 10 Calendar, there is a Cortana drop down and a box to check for reminders. I have the box checked, yet when I ask Cortana to "remind me to..." it puts the reminder in Microsoft Tasks and not in Calendar. Previously, it would put the reminder in...
  8. Windows 10 Calendar Reminders

Windows 10 Calendar Reminders: I've been unable to get the reminder feature to work. I have no problem setting a reminder, but then nothing happens. Ed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-calendar-reminders/4742ce34-e27b-4466-bd59-6210b1856ad3
  9. Reminders for Windows 10 Calendar

Reminders for Windows 10 Calendar: I have just started to use the Windows 10 Calendar app and have set up several 'Test' events with the reminder time set to 15, 30 minutes and 1 hour reminder time. The time for each passes with no indication of a reminder for any of them that I can see. What should they look...
  10. Calendar app - reminder missing

Calendar app - reminder missing: Maybe this is little unusual question, but I don't know where else to ask. I am using calendar app in windows 10, as a default calendar app on my desktop. when I put some reminder it does appear on windows, but NOT on my iPhone. I am using google calendar and google account...