Windows 10: Windows 10 Calendar

Discus and support Windows 10 Calendar in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi. I'm having issue with Windows 10 calendar could someone please help me. I have the 10 mail app set up to have my hotmail and gmail account on and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by thenry, Oct 28, 2016.

1. thenry Win User

Windows 10 Calendar

Hi. I'm having issue with Windows 10 calendar could someone please help me. I have the 10 mail app set up to have my hotmail and gmail account on and inturn that is linked to the calendar app. The gmail account settings does have calendar sync on but the calendar doesn't show anything

:)

thenry, Oct 28, 2016
  2. HDMR Win User

Lost Calendar Entires Upgrading to Windows 10

Dear Microsoft Engineer,

This problem have been reported by several users on the microsoft support forums without a satisfactory resolution or answer.

The problem is as follows:

Past calendar entries made prior to windows 10 upgrade (i.e., calendar entries made using windows 8.1 calendar app), do not appear in windows 10 calendar app. So anything entered in the windows 8.1 calendar app, doesn't show in the windows 10 calendar app.

These entries (made using the windows 8.1 calendar app) can still be viewed in the calendar through the web browser. So the past entries still exist, but they have not migrated to the windows 10 calendar app.

The problem seems to be with the windows 10 calendar app not importing entries made in the windows 8.1 calendar app.

Fix = Import all entries from user's calendar into win 10 calendar app, and not only entries made using the win 10 app.

3. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so i figured it out myself

Found the logfile in "C:\Windows\Minidump".

You need the Windows Development Kit to open it and a bit of googling to understand it.

Found out that a Daemon driver caused an error. Removed Daemon but this didn't solve it. (ps: Daemon itself worked normally).

I let hibernate my computer again and found another error with sptd2.sys: SCSI Pass Through Direct layer

More google and ended up on the duplexsecure site. Downloaded the W10 version and voila: problem fixed.

For the Windows support team: It would be really helpfull if you could pass problems to a more skilled helpdesk who can do more than proposing the standard solutions in case those won't work.

Cheers

windows-10, Oct 28, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Calendar

1. Windows 10 Calendar - Similar Threads - Calendar

2. My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?: Aspire 3 device I am signed into my outlook email on my account but it does not recognize anything on the app itself; i've tried signing in and it only says "creating account". I have reset and repaired the application a few times to see if that would assist and nothing...
  3. My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?: Aspire 3 device I am signed into my outlook email on my account but it does not recognize anything on the app itself; i've tried signing in and it only says "creating account". I have reset and repaired the application a few times to see if that would assist and nothing...
  4. My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...: I have tried all my user names and passwords i.e. microsoft, admin, and yahoo but it has not fixed the issue. I also receive a message Microsoft OutlookAccess to the resource was denied. If you have signed into and saved your Microsoft account with a Web site, sign out of...
  6. I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...

I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...: I have tried all my user names and passwords i.e. microsoft, admin, and yahoo but it has not fixed the issue. I also receive a message Microsoft OutlookAccess to the resource was denied. If you have signed into and saved your Microsoft account with a Web site, sign out of...
  7. I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Unable to sync calendar with sidebar calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sync calendar with sidebar calendar: I have just synced my work calendar from an online website with my outlook calendar. It has successfully synced to the calendar on the outlook app.However, it is not showing up on the sidebar calendar when I click on the time and date on bottom right hand corner. I was...
  9. Unable to sync calendar with sidebar calendar

Unable to sync calendar with sidebar calendar: I have just synced my work calendar from an online website with my outlook calendar. It has successfully synced to the calendar on the outlook app.However, it is not showing up on the sidebar calendar when I click on the time and date on bottom right hand corner. I was...
  10. Unable to sync calendar with sidebar calendar

in Windows 10 Customization