Windows 10: Windows 10 Camera Roll Location Issue

Discus and support Windows 10 Camera Roll Location Issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My save location for the Camera Roll in Windows 10 saves to my D drive and I want it to save to C drive. I can't get the camera app to save to C. Does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lore, Apr 22, 2017.

1. lore Win User

Windows 10 Camera Roll Location Issue

My save location for the Camera Roll in Windows 10 saves to my D drive and I want it to save to C drive. I can't get the camera app to save to C. Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

2. webcam error code: 0x0A00F424(0x80004005)

Hello

Your error indicates the Windows Camera app is unable to save the image in the location you've got configured. Take a look at this troubleshooting article and see if it helps to resolve your issue:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-missing-camera-roll

Thanks,

Tom

Tom A - Windows Camera Platform Team [MSFT], Apr 22, 2017
  3. Tom A - Windows Camera Platform Team [MSFT], Apr 22, 2017
  4. Windows 10 Camera Roll Location Issue

Click on properties , and chance location in the tab.
    It worked for me.........!

pietcorus2, May 4, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 Camera Roll Location Issue

1. Windows 10 Camera Roll Location Issue - Similar Threads - Camera Roll Location

2. Camera issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera issues: Hey Microsoft, I am having problems with my Windows 10 camera. Every time I open the app, the picture below pops up. Please help! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-issues/55bb7465-25f6-44cd-9d1f-7011d5cfd00b
  3. Camera Roll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Camera Roll: Photos taken using this Laptop used to be available from a box in the camera window; now they are there until the Camera window is closed and then there is a msg. saying "You haven't captured anything recently. Open the Photos app..... Earlier today they were not there...
  4. Moving Pics from the Camera Roll

Moving Pics from the Camera Roll: I want to move my pictures to a separate folder and get them off my camera roll. I created a folder and was able to move the pics to that folder but they also stay on my camera roll. If I delete them from the camera roll it also deletes them from the folder. How am I able...
  5. Photos from Camera Roll

Photos from Camera Roll: I cannot open my pictures that I took with the camera on my surface pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-from-camera-roll/4e2bd2c2-4e85-492e-8009-a39ef20ea719"
  6. Camera Issue on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Issue on Windows 10: Split from this thread. hello mr kenneth. please im having issues using my camera for any video related app. it keeps restarting my pc ... and it says its a kernel security check failure. please what do i need to do. my windows 10 is already updated...
  7. Windows 10 roll back issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 roll back issues: I purchased a laptop from a previous owner and immediately found an issue. Windows 10 was installed on it and it doesn't support win 10. I have issue like updates cant install and the touch pad not working properly. For some reason the previous owner let this go but for me it...
  8. Where is OneDrive Camera Roll settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is OneDrive Camera Roll settings?: I am running 9926 using a microsoft account and can't find camera roll (or any other OneDrive) settings anywhere. Search just takes me to the main settings pane. I've tried looking through all of them but can't find where to turn camera roll on. Anyone know where it may be?...
  9. Onedrive camera roll.

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive camera roll.: I have a folder in onedrive named camera roll. The last 2 days I took pictures with my iphone (5s). Yesterday my iphone onedrive app put the pictures in a new folder named camera roll 1, today it put pictures in a new folder named camera roll 2. Can anybody explain why this...
  10. Delete "Camera Roll" & "Saved Pictures" - Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Delete "Camera Roll" & "Saved Pictures" - Win 10: Is there any way to delete these system folders. I don't use them, and I never will. If I delete them though, they are simply re-created. Thanks 8886