Windows 10: Windows 10 Camera Roll Location Issue

Discus and support Windows 10 Camera Roll Location Issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My save location for the Camera Roll in Windows 10 saves to my D drive and I want it to save to C drive. I can't get the camera app to save to C. Does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lore, Apr 22, 2017.

1. lore Win User

Windows 10 Camera Roll Location Issue

My save location for the Camera Roll in Windows 10 saves to my D drive and I want it to save to C drive. I can't get the camera app to save to C. Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

2. webcam error code: 0x0A00F424(0x80004005)

Hello

Your error indicates the Windows Camera app is unable to save the image in the location you've got configured. Take a look at this troubleshooting article and see if it helps to resolve your issue:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-missing-camera-roll

Thanks,

Tom

Tom A - Windows Camera Platform Team [MSFT], Apr 22, 2017
  3. Tom A - Windows Camera Platform Team [MSFT], Apr 22, 2017
  4. Windows 10 Camera Roll Location Issue

Click on properties , and chance location in the tab.
    It worked for me.........!

pietcorus2, May 4, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 Camera Roll Location Issue

1. Windows 10 Camera Roll Location Issue - Similar Threads - Camera Roll Location

2. Camera roll folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera roll folder: How to organise camera roll without date folders. Can't find this setting anywhere in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-roll-folder/7030f0c2-ed44-429a-9c33-3c9fd9418032
  3. Camera roll folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera roll folder: How to organise camera roll without date folders. Can't find this setting anywhere in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-roll-folder/7030f0c2-ed44-429a-9c33-3c9fd9418032
  4. CHANGING THE LOCATION OF CAMERA ROLL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CHANGING THE LOCATION OF CAMERA ROLL: Hello, when i tried to change the location of my camera roll from c-drive to D-drive something happens what i dont know. when iam taking picture in camera the photo was not saving getting like this. please thlp me with this. thank you....
  5. Windows 10 Camera Roll.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Camera Roll.: Hi I seldom use my laptop camera but have needed to recently. I have had great trouble finding the resultant photos. I understand the "default' is to Camera Roll which I see at the bottom right of my camera screen just after taking the photo. However, when I go to the...
  6. Camera Roll and Onedrive issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera Roll and Onedrive issue: Hello, so I've been having some issue with my camera pictures automatically being saved to onedrive. So I have a surface pro 7, and whenever I take a picture with the camera, the picture just automatically saves to my onedrive folder and the picture just appears outside my...
  7. OneDrive Camera Roll Location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Camera Roll Location: Hello, How do I change the location of the Camera Roll folder? OneDrive uploads pictures from my Android phone to a directory called "Pictures 1" instead of "Pictures" the latter directory is where all of my pictures are located. I've tried dragging the "Camera Roll" to...
  8. Camera Roll

Camera Roll: Hello, I am trying to print multiple photos on one page. This is not available through pictures and when I tried to look at camera roll the pictures were not there to choose but the ability to print multiple is... How do I get my photos on camera roll from pictures, or how...
  9. Camera Roll

Camera Roll: Photos taken using this Laptop used to be available from a box in the camera window; now they are there until the Camera window is closed and then there is a msg. saying "You haven't captured anything recently. Open the Photos app..... Earlier today they were not there...
  10. Onedrive camera roll.

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive camera roll.: I have a folder in onedrive named camera roll. The last 2 days I took pictures with my iphone (5s). Yesterday my iphone onedrive app put the pictures in a new folder named camera roll 1, today it put pictures in a new folder named camera roll 2. Can anybody explain why this...