Windows 10: Windows 10 cannot boot--No error code.

Discus and support Windows 10 cannot boot--No error code. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I am having issues booting up Windows 10, I have tried doing a factory reset while keeping my files unfortunately I am unable to do that. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JSN, Jul 4, 2017.

1. JSN
    JSN Win User

Windows 10 cannot boot--No error code.

Hi I am having issues booting up Windows 10, I have tried doing a factory reset while keeping my files unfortunately I am unable to do that. I have also followed some advice from research and I have had no luck. Any help would be great, I just need to get my files off.

:)

2. Error code 0xc000014c

Error code 0xc000014c appears on boot cannot boot mypc

john wall 007, Jul 4, 2017
  3. TWCM Win User
    Windows 10 boot error \EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD

Hi i got a error when windows update and cannot load into the windows, and get the error message,

The Boot Configuration Data for your PC is missin or contains errors,

File: \EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD

Error code: 0xc000000f

Anyone can help ?

TWCM, Jul 4, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

Are your files backed up?
    Had you created an image?
    What were the circumstances that led to the current problem?
    Was there new hardware or software installed?
    Was this during an upgrade or update?
    Were there any known hardware/software problems prior to this problem?

At the present time what happens when you power on?
    Will it advance so that you can get to the windows recovery or advanced troubleshooting menu?

1) Find a flash drive that you can format
    2) create a bootable windows 10 iso: Download Windows 10

Plans
    1) attempt windows recovery or advanced troubleshooting steps
    if the above fails
    2) to use the windows recovery or advanced troubleshooting menu on the iso
    if the above fails
    3) to perform a registry repair
    if the above fails
    4) Macrium repair method, find a second flash drive that you can format

zbook, Jul 4, 2017
Thema:

1. Windows 10 cannot boot--No error code. - Similar Threads - cannot boot error

2. Windows 10 boot error code 0x00000e

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 boot error code 0x00000e: Good day, The night before, I had attempted to do a Ubuntu dual boot but due to my lack of knowledge I accidentally made both Ubuntu and windows unbootable, does anybody have a solution to this issue? Missing file: winload.efi I have tried the clean install option on windows...
  3. Windows 10 boot error code 0x00000e

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 boot error code 0x00000e: Good day, The night before, I had attempted to do a Ubuntu dual boot but due to my lack of knowledge I accidentally made both Ubuntu and windows unbootable, does anybody have a solution to this issue? Missing file: winload.efi I have tried the clean install option on windows...
  4. Windows 10 boot error code 0x00000e

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Boot Manager Error Code 0xo0000098

Windows 10 Boot Manager Error Code 0xo0000098: This error occured in past as well. The solution was also give Here. But today it happened again after I reinstalled windows and now the previous solution is not working. So I am posting this again. I am also attaching a picture of the error screen. After I received this...
  6. Windows 10 cannot boot with error code 0xc0000221

Windows 10 cannot boot with error code 0xc0000221: My desktop keeps failing to boot with error code 0xc0000221. It reports that the program "\windows\system32\winload.exe" is corrupted and the check code does not match with computed check code. I can enter the safe mode by pressing "F8" and then "boot with safe mode"....
  7. Windows 10 boot error code /BCD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 boot error code /BCD: I had windows installed on an SSD but needed more storage room so installed a 3tb Mechanical hard drive. I set the boot to the SSD still as theres no OS on the hard drive. I then saw the error when i try and boot....
  8. Windows 10 BSOD - Error Code 0xC000021A. Unable to boot to desktop, cannot boot into safe...

Windows 10 BSOD - Error Code 0xC000021A. Unable to boot to desktop, cannot boot into safe...: I recently tried to update Windows on my desktop computer after about 2 months (I was away from home), and I ran into some errors while updating. The update failed, but I was able to reboot and reach the desktop. However, I got a popup that would repeatedly appear on my...
  9. Windows 10 Cannot Boot after Update (Error code: 0xc000000f)

Windows 10 Cannot Boot after Update (Error code: 0xc000000f): Hi, My Windows 10 machine updated itself today (taking a really long time). When it was finished I rebooted it and I'm getting: Recovery Your PC/device needs to be repaired A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Error code: 0xc000000f I tried booting from...
  10. Error code 10 (This device cannot start)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error code 10 (This device cannot start): Hello, I have been trying to fix this error for the past few hours with no luck. Having this error with my ADATA UV150 32GB USB flash drive. The laptop I am using is Lenovo ideapad 100S (14). The things I have tried: obviously restarting the pc; switching between all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo ideapad 100s error code 0xc000014c