Windows 10: Windows 10 Cannot run "Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12" Error

Discus and support Windows 10 Cannot run "Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12" Error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 Home (x64), when I run the application (x86). The application just show me "The 'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0' provider is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ferdi64, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Ferdi64 Win User

Windows 10 Cannot run "Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12" Error

I am using Windows 10 Home (x64), when I run the application (x86).

The application just show me "The 'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0' provider is not registered on the local machine"

Code: Using con As New OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0;Data Source=" + xcFileInfo.ToString + ";Extended Properties=Excel 12.0;") con.Open() table = con.GetOleDbSchemaTable(OleDbSchemaGuid.Tables, Nothing) Dim sheetname As String = table.Rows(0)("table_name").ToString 'Dim excelcomm As New OleDbCommand("select * from [" + sheetname + "]", con) Dim myDA As OleDbDataAdapter = New OleDbDataAdapter("select * from [" + sheetname + "]", con) myDA.Fill(myTable) End Using[/quote] Anyone know How can I fix it?

:)

Ferdi64, Apr 16, 2016

2. N79; can't run " home media " menu

sawatdee krap,

maybe because you havent set any connections for "home media". i think it needs to connect with your computer. you also need to install SimpleCenter's Home Media Server software on your PC

maybe this will help you -

http://europe.nokia.com/A41123203

Message Edited by fring on 23-Nov-2008 03:20 PM

fring---01, Apr 16, 2016
  3. moo09 Win User
    N79; can't run " home media " menu

I'm in Thailand . I just buy N79 , but I have found my phone can run " home media " menu. When I go to " home media " menu it's push back to "connectivity" menu .

When I go to Nokia Care center . They said All N79 was bug as this. Wait to upgrade firmware as now it's already new as 10.046

Please share information with me

moo09, Apr 16, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Cannot run "Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12" Error

1. Windows 10 Cannot run "Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12" Error - Similar Threads - Cannot run Microsoft

2. Microsoft SaRa cannot run on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft SaRa cannot run on windows 10.: Unable to run the SaRa on Windows 10 version 1607. When I try the start it, it says "unable to run Microsoft SaRa please try to restart the application, if it still not start please contact Windows administrator". The error massage says "The exception unknown software...
  3. Microsoft SaRa cannot run on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft SaRa cannot run on windows 10.: Unable to run the SaRa on Windows 10 version 1607. When I try the start it, it says "unable to run Microsoft SaRa please try to restart the application, if it still not start please contact Windows administrator". The error massage says "The exception unknown software...
  4. Microsoft SaRa cannot run on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Aced windows 10 forgotten password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aced windows 10 forgotten password: i have forfotten log in password please helplllllll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aced-windows-10-forgotten-password/dac19838-7bd5-43ab-a351-0cdc06681eee
  6. Problem with ACE OLEDB 12.0

Problem with ACE OLEDB 12.0: I was running Win 10, Office 365, Visual Studio and Access Database Engine 2007 x64. It worked fine. I have a couple of programs I wrote that use Access databases .accdb and Excel files .xslx. I had no problem. I had to re-install Windows 10 this weekend. It has all the...
  7. Acees To outook

Acees To outook: I was asked to authenticate my phone, and receive a SMS to access my outlook, and also I was asked to provide a sencond means of authentications, to what I complied by providing my personal email. Whay is it that I don't receive the verification code by email... May I have...
  8. Windows 10 update cannot run, Error (0x8024a21e)

Windows 10 update cannot run, Error (0x8024a21e): I need help! I cannot run update on my Windows 10 system. I keep getting the message "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:...
  9. OLEDB DB2 Version 6.0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OLEDB DB2 Version 6.0: Hello. Does anyone know if SSIS Projects need to be re-compiled after installing OLEDB DB2 Version 6 if they are currently compiled using OLEDB DB2 Version 5? Our newest SSIS Projects are developed on a machine using 6, but will be deployed on a machine using 5. Is that a...
  10. Windows 10 Cannot run "microsoft.jet.oledb.4.0" Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Cannot run "microsoft.jet.oledb.4.0" Error: Hi everybody, I am using Windows 10 Home, when I run the application. The application just show me "microsoft.jet.oledb.4.0' provider is not registered on the local machine" Anyone know How can I fix it? I already install Microsoft AccessDatabaseEngine and Microsoft...