Windows 10: Windows 10 Cannot run "Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12" Error

Discus and support Windows 10 Cannot run "Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12" Error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 Home (x64), when I run the application (x86). The application just show me "The 'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0' provider is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ferdi64, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Ferdi64 Win User

Windows 10 Cannot run "Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12" Error

I am using Windows 10 Home (x64), when I run the application (x86).

The application just show me "The 'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0' provider is not registered on the local machine"

Code: Using con As New OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0;Data Source=" + xcFileInfo.ToString + ";Extended Properties=Excel 12.0;") con.Open() table = con.GetOleDbSchemaTable(OleDbSchemaGuid.Tables, Nothing) Dim sheetname As String = table.Rows(0)("table_name").ToString 'Dim excelcomm As New OleDbCommand("select * from [" + sheetname + "]", con) Dim myDA As OleDbDataAdapter = New OleDbDataAdapter("select * from [" + sheetname + "]", con) myDA.Fill(myTable) End Using[/quote] Anyone know How can I fix it?

:)

Ferdi64, Apr 16, 2016

2. N79; can't run " home media " menu

sawatdee krap,

maybe because you havent set any connections for "home media". i think it needs to connect with your computer. you also need to install SimpleCenter's Home Media Server software on your PC

maybe this will help you -

http://europe.nokia.com/A41123203

Message Edited by fring on 23-Nov-2008 03:20 PM

fring---01, Apr 16, 2016
  3. moo09 Win User
    N79; can't run " home media " menu

I'm in Thailand . I just buy N79 , but I have found my phone can run " home media " menu. When I go to " home media " menu it's push back to "connectivity" menu .

When I go to Nokia Care center . They said All N79 was bug as this. Wait to upgrade firmware as now it's already new as 10.046

Please share information with me

moo09, Apr 16, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Cannot run "Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12" Error

1. Windows 10 Cannot run "Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12" Error - Similar Threads - Cannot run Microsoft

2. Windows 10 update cannot run, Error (0x8024a21e)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update cannot run, Error (0x8024a21e): I need help! I cannot run update on my Windows 10 system. I keep getting the message "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:...
  3. Trying to run Typing Tutor 12 on Winodws 10 pro and getting Mylistbox.ocx error (error 339)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to run Typing Tutor 12 on Winodws 10 pro and getting Mylistbox.ocx error (error 339): Hello, I used a piece of software, Typing Tutor 12, on my old Windows XP laptp and the program used to work perfectly fine. I am trying to run the software on a newer computer with Windows 10pro 64 bit and have tried to run the program in compatibility mode (I have tried...
  4. OLEDB DB2 Version 6.0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OLEDB DB2 Version 6.0: Hello. Does anyone know if SSIS Projects need to be re-compiled after installing OLEDB DB2 Version 6 if they are currently compiled using OLEDB DB2 Version 5? Our newest SSIS Projects are developed on a machine using 6, but will be deployed on a machine using 5. Is that a...
  5. I cannot run it. Error 0x800700E1

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot run it. Error 0x800700E1: Hello, I have used one software for years(there is no virus) but after windows reinstall I cannot run it. It writes" Error 0x800700E1 Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus. It is *.exe file. I have read a lot of tips but nothing helped. I...
  6. run time error on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    run time error on windows 10: hello from sunny georgia, i just installed , re installed windows 10 several times, did the c++ updates and all the staff i could find on forums but did not fixed the problem anyway... the problem is that i cant install any game on my pc... as soon as i try to run the...
  7. Sysprep Error - Cannot run sysprep

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Sysprep Error - Cannot run sysprep: Hello, I wondered if someone has any ideas.* I'm trying to do a sysprep but I keep getting the error below. Code: 2018-05-29 15:53:09, Error SYSPRP Package 7EE7776C.LinkedInforWindows_2.1.2639.0_neutral__w1wdnht996qgy was installed for a user, but not provisioned for all...
  8. Cannot run as Administrator on Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot run as Administrator on Windows 10: Having scoured all articles on reinstating myself an an administrator on my laptop (I WAS the administrator before I made myself a Standard User), I have reached a dead-end. Would Enabling the Built-in "Administrator' allow me to create a new account in my name as a new...
  9. Windows 10 Cannot run "microsoft.jet.oledb.4.0" Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Cannot run "microsoft.jet.oledb.4.0" Error: Hi everybody, I am using Windows 10 Home, when I run the application. The application just show me "microsoft.jet.oledb.4.0' provider is not registered on the local machine" Anyone know How can I fix it? I already install Microsoft AccessDatabaseEngine and Microsoft...
  10. HAL 12 Error

in Windows 10 Support
    HAL 12 Error: Can anyone explain a HAL12 error that has a date of 9/28/2183; just started getting this error about 3 days ago when coming out of sleep. Had HAL errors in the past but don't remember how I fixed them since it was many years ago. 87678