Windows 10: Windows 10 can't connect to the primary dfs server

Discus and support Windows 10 can't connect to the primary dfs server in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I dropped my computer one day and the result was that it would no longer connect to the internet either wirelessly or with an ethernet connection. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TJGUY, Jul 28, 2018.

1. TJGUY Win User

Windows 10 can't connect to the primary dfs server

I dropped my computer one day and the result was that it would no longer connect to the internet either wirelessly or with an ethernet connection. I get a yellow triangle on the wireless icon. I tried connecting with a usb dongle and that did not work either. A friend took my computer apart to see if something came loose and he could find nothing.

Does anyone have any ideas. The message I get when I run troubleshooter - is that Windows cannot connect to the primary dfs server.

Thanks for any help.

:)

TJGUY, Jul 28, 2018

2. how to sync dfs namespace server into work folders??

we have data in DFS name space server, we need to sync DFS server with work folder, how to integrate DFS to work folder?? if its possible suggest the way to do it.

srithanigaivel, Jul 28, 2018
  3. birdie Win User
    Let's have a poll on "Your primary Windows OS"

Let's have a poll on Your primary Windows OS:
    • Windows 10
    • Windows 7
    • Windows 8
    • Windows Vista and earlier
    Why "primary Windows OS"? Some of us may have alternative OS'es installed (CentOS for me), some of us may have two or more Windows versions installed concurrently.

Thank you!

birdie, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Windows 10 can't connect to the primary dfs server

can't communicate with Primary DNS Server -

i just update my windows from windows 8.1 pro 64 bit to windows 10.

after update, my wifi connection can't connect to internet,

and the notification is windows can't communicate with device (primary dns server)

i am using Asus A46 CB

i am already tried all suggestion from microsoft forum, but none succes,,

please help

farhanlubis, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 can't connect to the primary dfs server

1. Windows 10 can't connect to the primary dfs server - Similar Threads - can't connect primary

2. Windows can't communicate with the device or resource primary DNS server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows can't communicate with the device or resource primary DNS server: Hey, I know this isn't the first question on the topic, but no tips I found solved my problem. I have a desktop computer whose internet connection via ethernet cable stopped working.If I run Windows Troubleshooter for Network Adapter, I get the following messages:"Windows...
  3. Windows can't communicate with the device or resource primary DNS server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows can't communicate with the device or resource primary DNS server: Hey, I know this isn't the first question on the topic, but no tips I found solved my problem. I have a desktop computer whose internet connection via ethernet cable stopped working.If I run Windows Troubleshooter for Network Adapter, I get the following messages:"Windows...
  4. Windows can't communicate with the device or resource primary DNS server

5. Windows can't communicate with the device or resource primary DNS server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. DFS between Server and Client

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DFS between Server and Client: Hello,Can I replicate Windows 10/11 PC folder with DFS ?I tried to add a Client PC folder and I got " Validate Path Error"DFS I tried in Win server 2008, 2019 . Both gave me same result.Please advise.ThanksCleetus...
  7. DFS between Server and Client

DFS between Server and Client: Hello,Can I replicate Windows 10/11 PC folder with DFS ?I tried to add a Client PC folder and I got " Validate Path Error"DFS I tried in Win server 2008, 2019 . Both gave me same result.Please advise.ThanksCleetus...
  8. DFS Server Problem

DFS Server Problem: Hi Community, We have recently replaced an old Domain Controller with a new one. Our setup consists on a domain controller in our DataCenter and one domain controller in the client's office the one we replaced. Both servers, we use them as FileServers and we have configured...
  9. Windows 10 Pro can't communicate with the device or resource primary DNS server

Windows 10 Pro can't communicate with the device or resource primary DNS server: Hi, I need help. I just installed windows 10 pro on my Lenovo Ideapad. At first, the wifi worked normal after I installed it on my notebook. Then, I updated the Windows to the latest version and installed it again on my notebook. But after I updated Windows, the connection...
  10. Can't communicate with Primary DNS Server

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't communicate with Primary DNS Server: Hi there, my name is Johny Duo and I need support about this. Operating system: Window 10 Problem: Can't communicate with Primary DNS Server This problem has just been appear on my screen recently. Can’t connect to the online world is very boring, so please help me this....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 cannot connect to dfs

2. windows 10 cant connect to DFS link

3. windows 10 wintel can;t find dfs router

4. windows 10 which dfs server connected