Windows 10: Windows 10 can't detect second monitor?

Discus and support Windows 10 can't detect second monitor? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I've seen a few forum posts and even youtube videos about this issue but so far nothing has helped. The problem I have is that occasionally my PC will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by OGreatHippo, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Windows 10 can't detect second monitor?

I've seen a few forum posts and even youtube videos about this issue but so far nothing has helped. The problem I have is that occasionally my PC will not detect my second monitor at all, as in its not even shown in display and it can't detect any other monitors and I just get VGA no signal on my monitor.

Sometimes just restarting my PC fixes this issue but sometimes it doesn't, and I am pretty sure its not the connections as like I said, it works sometimes and other times it doesn't, also I do have a similar issue with my mouse and keyboard but I don't believe that is a windows 10 issue.

:)

OGreatHippo, Nov 1, 2016

2. Windows 10 doesn't detect dual monitors

Can't detect second monitor with windows 10.

richardclaggion, Nov 1, 2016
  3. Dual Monitor and Windows 10 not workin

I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 but now my second monitor is not working and can't be detected. I am trying to connect a second HP monitor with an USB VGA adapter. Before the update it was working perfect.... any ideas?

graybeal1968, Nov 1, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

Windows 10 can't detect second monitor?

That's function of GPU drivers, check driver and it's settings program.

CountMike, Nov 1, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 can't detect second monitor?

1. Windows 10 can't detect second monitor? - Similar Threads - can't detect second

2. Can't detect a second monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't detect a second monitor: HiMy laptop don't find my second monitor, I already try the window's + P, unistalling the drivers and reinstalling again and nothing, the second monitor is always in black.In the past this monitor works but after a windows updated the screen is always blackCan someone help me...
  3. Can't detect a second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't detect a second monitor: HiMy laptop don't find my second monitor, I already try the window's + P, unistalling the drivers and reinstalling again and nothing, the second monitor is always in black.In the past this monitor works but after a windows updated the screen is always blackCan someone help me...
  4. Can't detect a second monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. computer can't detect second monitor

computer can't detect second monitor: I recently restored my system from a recovery usb stick. I am currently dual booting Windows and Linux. When I use Linux, my computer can use the second monitor just fine, so the monitor itself works. When I go to Display and click Detect, it says "Didn't detect another...
  6. windows can't detect my second monitor

windows can't detect my second monitor: last week I bought a new monitor. the first time I turn on the monitor it's working properly, the next day unfortunately when I turn on the monitor. my laptop detected and connect the monitor in a few seconds then reject to connect again. as it connected in a few seconds...
  7. Second monitor can't be detected after updating to windows 10

Second monitor can't be detected after updating to windows 10: I recently upgraded to windows 10 64bit and now my second monitor is not working, the second monitor is connected from a vga to displayport adapter and it worked fine in windows 7. I tired using the force detect but it still can't be detected and i have the latest graphics...
  8. Windows can't detect a second monitor.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows can't detect a second monitor.: Please help me before I lose my mind. I recently took out a screen from my old laptop, got the control board for it and decided to make it a 2nd monitor. As my graphics card only has 1 HMDI output that I use for my main monitor, this second monitor is connected by HDMI (on...
  9. why can't windows 10 detect my second monitor ?

why can't windows 10 detect my second monitor ?: hey everyone i really need help in that i have 2 monitors , with only vga output , it worked fine on my old pc , i know bout new one with those specs : Motherboard : assus 450b prime blus , ram : 8gb : hard disk : 2 t , cpu : amd ryzen 5 2400 g with vega 11 graphics in...
  10. Second Monitor is not Detected in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Second Monitor is not Detected in Windows 10: Hey so I just got a new computer, before I had windows 7 and everything worked fine. But with my new rig, the second monitor no longer displays. I've done a clean installation of my drivers but still nothing. Also tried windows key and P to select extend but again nothing has...