Windows 10: Windows 10 can't make a new folder

Discus and support Windows 10 can't make a new folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; on windows 10 i cant make a new folder any help 27577 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Regoniir, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Regoniir Win User

Windows 10 can't make a new folder

on windows 10 i cant make a new folder any help

:)

Regoniir, Oct 23, 2015
  2. 3216 Win User

can't create folders on desktop or move files

I can't move files on desktop into a folder; and can't make a new folder on Windows 10.

3. MirkoKay Win User
    Saving a File takes too long

Windows is still doing it. It makes me crazy. Even if a create a new folder in windows explorer, it takes over 10-20 seconds before I can enter the new folder name. Everything with files takes forever. Working is with Windows 10 makes everything slower,
    that can't be the solution. PLEASE - I need REAL help - PLEASE!!! Anybody?!

MirkoKay, Oct 23, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Oct 23, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 can't make a new folder - Similar Threads - can't folder

2. Quick Access Folders Are All Linking to the Same Location and I can't make them unique

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick Access Folders Are All Linking to the Same Location and I can't make them unique: Hi all, I have a weird one here. I was changing the location of my quick access Music and Downloads folders and somewhere along the way something got mixed up. Now Windows thinks the Music folder and the Downloads folder are the same folder so when I change the location of...
  3. Online-only folder stuck in File Explorer, can't put in Recycle Bin

Online-only folder stuck in File Explorer, can't put in Recycle Bin: Hi, I was having an issue with deleting a folder. Whenever I try to delete it, I get a warning, saying that there is an error because it is an 'online-only' file. What does this mean, and can I make it stop happening? Thanks!...
  4. Can't access appdata\local folders except "microsoft" since updating to 1903

Can't access appdata\local folders except "microsoft" since updating to 1903: I'm trying to locate a log file in one of my app folders under "appdata". I can drill down to appdata\local but the only available folder is "Microsoft". Any help appreciated....
  5. Can't delete $WINDOWS~.BT folder (disk cleanup won't help)

Can't delete $WINDOWS~.BT folder (disk cleanup won't help): Hello, I've that $WINDOWS~.BT which doesn't seems to be auto deleted by Windows 10. There is no "Previous Windows installation" entry in Disk Cleanup utility for that disk. Can't delete most of it manually due to "Folder access denied" error message. What can I do next?...
  6. i can't access some folders on my external drive. it says i don't permission to view this...

i can't access some folders on my external drive. it says i don't permission to view this...: Hi All, i can't access to some folders on my external drive. it says i don't permission to view this folder. Can someone please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-some-folders-on-my-external-drive-it/bce5f988-f65b-4a80-af07-d0cbfa95e3be"
  7. Can't delete WindowsApps and other backup folders from storage drive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can't delete WindowsApps and other backup folders from storage drive: I recently created a backup or restore point (im not sure which at this point) But it has created several folders, namely: Program Files, WindowsApps and WpSystem, all of which are in my secondary hard drive. Windows does not recognize that I have a backup (or some remains...
  8. Can't open some pdf files in a specific folder

Can't open some pdf files in a specific folder: I recently downloaded some pdf files from my university online library and I put it in a folder. I'm not able to open a couple of those. When I downloaded the same to the download folder then it opened. I tried downloading again into the specific folder I want it to be in, it...
  9. Can't delete folder in c:\ProgramData\

Can't delete folder in c:\ProgramData\: I want to delete a folder in my C:\ProgramData\ loaction but it says I need premission from myself (DESKTOP-2B48AAE\Temren) who is me. I am the only user of this machine and there is no one else who uses it. There is only 2 users one me and the other ASP.NET Machine account...
  10. How to disconnect two folders that you can't delete?

How to disconnect two folders that you can't delete?: Somehow I accidentally bonded my two libraries together, and now if I try to change or move one folder it will change the other. So they share the same files and I would like them to be seperated from each other. Is there a simple fix? [ATTACH]...