Windows 10: Windows 10 [Can't put in the admin password when try to install]

Discus and support Windows 10 [Can't put in the admin password when try to install] in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; First of all,Im new with Windows 10... I got this problem a long time ago,I accidentally changed my MS account to Local,and then when I try to log in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dzil Aqlil, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Windows 10 [Can't put in the admin password when try to install]

First of all,Im new with Windows 10...
    I got this problem a long time ago,I accidentally changed my MS account to Local,and then when I try to log in back as Admin,Its only give me Standard User...
    Its happen when I try to install sofware,it says : *Please put the Administrator Password*,
    But there no place/space for me type in...
    Can someone help me with this problem?
    *I hope Im in the right Forum

:)

Dzil Aqlil, Apr 22, 2016

2. Admin privileges gone Windows 10

I had windows 10 for a week then suddenly my admin privileges were gone. I usually am able to click yes when I run an installer for a program and usually able to use most of my settings. But recently when I go to click yes to allow an installer to run
    it says enter admin password then click yes. The thing is there is no box to put in a admin password and I never had to put in a admin password. PLEASE HELP

ThatOneGuyWhoLikesCake, Apr 22, 2016
  3. Admin Privilages Gone Please HELP

I had windows 10 for a week then suddenly my admin privileges were gone. I usually am able to click yes when I run an installer for a program and usually able to use most of my settings. But recently when I go to click yes to allow an installer to run
    it says enter admin password then click yes. The thing is there is no box to put in a admin password and I never had to put in a admin password. PLEASE HELP

ThatOneGuyWhoLikesCake, Apr 22, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 [Can't put in the admin password when try to install]

1. Windows 10 [Can't put in the admin password when try to install] - Similar Threads - Can't put admin

2. I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...: I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I enter it and after that the mouse icon will slide endlessly until I move it. When I go to Ctrl+Alt+Del, then you can change the PIN code there. But when I log in to my profile, the...
  3. I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...: I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I enter it and after that the mouse icon will slide endlessly until I move it. When I go to Ctrl+Alt+Del, then you can change the PIN code there. But when I log in to my profile, the...
  4. Can't type in the password field when trying to reset pin for my admin account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't type in the password field when trying to reset pin for my admin account.: Hi,Couple days ago my laptop crashed. After restarting it, I was notified that my pin was no longer active and in order to access my admin account, I need to reset it. When I try to reset my pin, I'm asked to enter my password, but I can't type in the field provided. When I...
  5. Can't type in the password field when trying to reset pin for my admin account.

in Cortana
    Can't type in the password field when trying to reset pin for my admin account.: Hi,Couple days ago my laptop crashed. After restarting it, I was notified that my pin was no longer active and in order to access my admin account, I need to reset it. When I try to reset my pin, I'm asked to enter my password, but I can't type in the field provided. When I...
  6. Can't type in the password field when trying to reset pin for my admin account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Can't type in the password field when trying to reset pin for my admin account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can't remember admin password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't remember admin password: So i just deleted a driver due to BSOD and when I reset my computer it put me in automatic repair mode. The only issue is that I don't know my password and I need to get IN to windows to reset it but I cant because it keeps putting me in automatic repair mode! Ive tried to...
  9. Elevation error when trying to enter admin password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Elevation error when trying to enter admin password: whenever i try to enter my account info to run a file as an admin, it gives me the error that "this operation requires elevation." any ideas? 21511
  10. Make Windows ask for admin password when trying to make changes

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Make Windows ask for admin password when trying to make changes: Hi, We have guests laptops at school for everyone but they keep making changes on the computer. How can i make Windows to ask for admin password when trying to make changes in the computer and when trying to run the installer? Google does not give me right results. 61453

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant put in administrative password windows 10

2. windows 10 admin password when i try to install