Windows 10: Windows 10 can't repair your pc, in win re fresh install

Discus and support Windows 10 can't repair your pc, in win re fresh install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Actually i did a full install of win 10 64 familly. I let win 10 install and create partition by itself. Anyway, in a previous post i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Elbern, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Elbern Win User

Windows 10 can't repair your pc, in win re fresh install

Hello,

Actually i did a full install of win 10 64 familly.
    I let win 10 install and create partition by itself.

Anyway, in a previous post i sayd the :

Windows 10 can't repair your pc, see srttrail for detail was fixed, but it's not.

I still have this problem even if it's a fresh complete install.

I used shift then restart to try the repair environment.

I dunno what the problem is with win re. i will try to post the result from srttrail log.

cause initial trouvée:

"la version de windows est incompatible avec l'outil de redémarrage système"
    In english it's: "The operating system version is incompatible with Startup Repair"

:)

Elbern, Aug 25, 2015

2. Can I use a windows 7 key to activate windows 10

I am not sure but I think you can't activate with Windows 7 key. When I installed fresh win 10 on the new pc my win 7 key did not work. Then I installed Win 7 and later upgrade to 10.

VladimirAranđelović, Aug 25, 2015
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Cannot boot Win10

The error means that the Master Boot Record (MBR) on your hard drive is damaged, so the boot loader can't read the partition table in the MBR. As a result, it can't find the partition that has Windows, and your computer can't boot. To fix this problem, you
    have to replace the damaged MBR with a fresh MBR.

There are several ways to get a fresh MBR, depending on your technical skills. The most straightforward is to boot your computer from a Windows 10 installation disk. When Windows 10 setup starts, click on "Repair this PC" (on the bottom left.) From there
    click on "Startup repair."

BulldogXX, Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 can't repair your pc, in win re fresh install

1. Windows 10 can't repair your pc, in win re fresh install - Similar Threads - can't repair fresh

2. Can't reset Win 10 PC... even after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reset Win 10 PC... even after fresh install: I am selling my Win 10 PC and need to reset it and delete files. I continue to get the 'There was a problem when resetting your PC. No changes were made. I did all the DISM health restore stuff and retried. Didn't work. I did a clean install of Win 10 which took hours, again...
  3. Can't reset Win 10 PC... even after fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't reset Win 10 PC... even after fresh install: I am selling my Win 10 PC and need to reset it and delete files. I continue to get the 'There was a problem when resetting your PC. No changes were made. I did all the DISM health restore stuff and retried. Didn't work. I did a clean install of Win 10 which took hours, again...
  4. Can't reset Win 10 PC... even after fresh install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Re-Install a Fresh Version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-Install a Fresh Version of Windows 10: Hi, I have a PC running Windows 10 that I want to gift to someone, but before I do so, I want to install a separately licenced version of Windows 10. I have tried to buy a new licence and then substitute the activation code, but Microsoft keeps taking the product out of my...
  6. Question re: fresh windows install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question re: fresh windows install: So I'm not sure what happened to my Surface Book 2, but after performing a hard shutdown in the middle of a video driver failure I got stuck in an automatic repair loop. Can't boot to windows, can't reinstall/repair, and apparently even the registry is corrupted beyond...
  7. Fresh install of Win 10

Fresh install of Win 10: I have an 2014 vintage ASUS Transformer that I would like to wipe clean and buy/install Windows 10. The problem is the original Win 8.1 install seems to be corrupt. It will not update, and if I try to refresh or reinstall, it wants the installation media, which I do not have....
  8. Automatic Repair couldn't repair your Windows 10 PC - Fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Repair couldn't repair your Windows 10 PC - Fresh install: Hello, I've encountered this error from a while now. I decided to start with the a fresh new clean install. And the first thing I've tried after the installation completed it's to run the startup repair. I've tried every tutorial, many command line and definitely I can say...
  9. Fresh Install Win 10

Fresh Install Win 10: My two PC were free upgraded to Win 10 last year. I want to re install the Win 10 on one of that PC due to virus in that PC which is not getting removed. My question is, how to re install Win 10 and how it will be activated. Do I need to note down some thing from this PC to...
  10. Can't repair PC, can't re-install Win10, stuck with viruses.

Can't repair PC, can't re-install Win10, stuck with viruses.: I bought an iView cyber pc with Windows 8.1 Windows upgrade to 10 virus attack, mysterious bank charges, popups etc. Couldn't use PC. so I used the Windows 10 USB boot disk and select to repair the PC, tried deleting all files, tried leaving files. Neither option works it...