Windows 10: Windows 10, Can't reset

Discus and support Windows 10, Can't reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to download some stuff for a game yesterday and let's just say, it didn't go well. I was overwhelmed with malware and Trojan alerts from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Whisp, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Whisp Win User

Windows 10, Can't reset

I tried to download some stuff for a game yesterday and let's just say, it didn't go well. I was overwhelmed with malware and Trojan alerts from windows defender including a settingsmodifier and a Trojan that I just can't get to go away no matter how many times I clean the system with windows defender.

I also have lost the ability to go on the Internet because of a problem with the proxy server. Which I can change for some reason (I assume having to do with the bugs). I figured I would just reset the pc because I don't have much on here that's important. When I tried to click "get started" under the reset this pc, nothing happened....

I'm at a loss for what to do, at this point I just want to reset the computer and move on, please help me!

Thanks in advance,
    Jacob

:)

Whisp, Mar 27, 2016

2. Is there a way reset Windows 10 with another program?

So, is there way to reset Windows 10 with program, because whe i try reset my Windows 10 through the settings, it fails every time, so i can't reset my Windows 10. And sorry for bad English.

Superplayer175, Mar 27, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so i figured it out myself

Found the logfile in "C:\Windows\Minidump".

You need the Windows Development Kit to open it and a bit of googling to understand it.

Found out that a Daemon driver caused an error. Removed Daemon but this didn't solve it. (ps: Daemon itself worked normally).

I let hibernate my computer again and found another error with sptd2.sys: SCSI Pass Through Direct layer

More google and ended up on the duplexsecure site. Downloaded the W10 version and voila: problem fixed.

For the Windows support team: It would be really helpfull if you could pass problems to a more skilled helpdesk who can do more than proposing the standard solutions in case those won't work.

Cheers

windows-10, Mar 27, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Windows 10, Can't reset

NavyLCDR, Mar 27, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10, Can't reset

1. Windows 10, Can't reset - Similar Threads - Can't reset

2. Can't reinstall windows 10 i bought to my reset computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reinstall windows 10 i bought to my reset computer: I ordered windows 10 in August of 2021 and installed it on my computer from the email link they sent me. I recently had my computer mess up so bad out of the blue, that I had to reset it completely. I now need to reinstall the windows 10 but when I try to used the file from...
  3. Can't reinstall windows 10 i bought to my reset computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't reinstall windows 10 i bought to my reset computer: I ordered windows 10 in August of 2021 and installed it on my computer from the email link they sent me. I recently had my computer mess up so bad out of the blue, that I had to reset it completely. I now need to reinstall the windows 10 but when I try to used the file from...
  4. Can't reinstall windows 10 i bought to my reset computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't reset PIN because iit's not in the list?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't reset PIN because iit's not in the list?: For my personal account, I do not remember my Hello pin and do not recall setting it up. I have tried multiple times to reset it. There is no Hello Pin in the list of all the ways I have set up to access my account. But I keep being asked for the Pin. If it isn't in the list,...
  6. Can't reset PIN because iit's not in the list?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reset PIN because iit's not in the list?: For my personal account, I do not remember my Hello pin and do not recall setting it up. I have tried multiple times to reset it. There is no Hello Pin in the list of all the ways I have set up to access my account. But I keep being asked for the Pin. If it isn't in the list,...
  7. Can't reset PIN because iit's not in the list?

8. Reset PC failed, can't sign in to profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset PC failed, can't sign in to profile: Reset PC failed, can't sign in to profile.Hello, I just recently tried to reset my PC using the windows default option, but while trying to reset, it stopped and my PC restarted and brought me to the sign in page for my user profile which I input my PIN in then it shows "The...
  9. Reset PC failed, can't sign in to profile

Reset PC failed, can't sign in to profile: Reset PC failed, can't sign in to profile.Hello, I just recently tried to reset my PC using the windows default option, but while trying to reset, it stopped and my PC restarted and brought me to the sign in page for my user profile which I input my PIN in then it shows "The...
  10. Reset PC failed, can't sign in to profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade