Windows 10: Windows 10 can't run app and taskbar after power outage

Discus and support Windows 10 can't run app and taskbar after power outage in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When power outage my PC shutdown and after i can't run app or taskbar loiok like this video kLXmqFYuzHw Now i can fix by "Ctrl + I go to settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HoangQuy, Aug 23, 2015.

1. HoangQuy Win User

Windows 10 can't run app and taskbar after power outage

When power outage my PC shutdown and after i can't run app or taskbar loiok like this video
    [youtube]kLXmqFYuzHw[/youtube]
    Now i can fix by "Ctrl + I go to settings and Reset PC". But this way will uninstall all apps. I want ask still another way to fix it ?
    I'm using windows 10 pro 64bit built 10240

Thank all

:)

HoangQuy, Aug 23, 2015

2. Power Outage / lost all files

I'm running Windows 10 on an hp ENVY 23 desktop and there was a power outage that lasted for all of 10 seconds. The pc was on at the time and when the outage shut it off I powered it back on to find all of my files I had on the desktop are now gone. Is
    this a normal function for a pc that goes through a power outage? Also I tried to do a recovery and restore but I get the message that no changes could be made.

DarrekBattle, Aug 23, 2015
  3. How to pin Microsoft Solitaire Collection icon

After a forced shutdown due to power outage, the Solitaire Collection disappeared from the taskbar. Although I could not find the program on the apps list, it did remain installed. I am able to open it through a cumbersome several-step process* but want
    it back on the taskbar. Help-instructions said add it to the start menu first, then move it to the taskbar, but that didn't work (went in a circle to previous instructions).

*Once it is open, if I minimize it, I'm again unable to readily find it and view it on screen.

KathrynTolman, Aug 23, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 can't run app and taskbar after power outage

1. Windows 10 can't run app and taskbar after power outage - Similar Threads - can't run app

2. Power Outage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power Outage: Hi, there was a sudden power outage in my area and my PC was shut down. I was able to turn on the PC without issue but when I run DISM it says I have errors?C:\Windows\System32>DISM/sfc /scannow Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.22621.2792 Error: 87...
  3. Windows Corrupt after Power Outage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Corrupt after Power Outage: I was resetting a Windows 10 desktop and there was a power outage when it was only at 64%.The computer then would flash the Dell logo booting and then flash the Windows Reset screen still at 64% and then it just repeats over and over.Eventually we unplugged it and then the...
  4. Windows 10 not starting after power outage

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 not starting after power outage: Power went out and now windows doesnt start. All the basic fixes dont work Startup Repair - Couldnt repair your PC System Restore - To use System Restore, you must specify which Windows installation to restore. Restart this computer, select an operating system, and then...
  5. Trouble after power outage

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Trouble after power outage: Last night we has a short, flicker-type power outage. My computer and my DVR are the only things it shut down. When I turned my computer back on, I first got my lock screen, like normal, then when I clicked to get the sign-in screen, I got a blue screen where I had to sign...
  6. win 10 can't restart after power outage

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 10 can't restart after power outage: Hi there, While I was using my desktop Win 10, there was a power outage. No electricity for app 30 mins. I forgot to unplugged the the desktop:. I tried to restart it after electricity back. It was on, it had a message- it will scanning the errors and after that it will...
  7. Major Windows 10 corruption after power outage

Major Windows 10 corruption after power outage: Major Windows 10 corruption after power outage After restarting my PC after a power outage, Windows 10 has a multitude of issues. Those issues are as follows: - cannot type into start menu, and generally cannot use start menu. - no internet connection except sometimes in...
  8. Windows10 after power outage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10 after power outage: After a power outage, my Windows10 will not reboot properly. I have a back screen with a few limited icons. Recovery under Settings does not eliminate the problem. I cannot access any of my working files. Can anyone help advise please?...
  9. Power Outage Can't Get Into Windows

Power Outage Can't Get Into Windows: The power went out in my house today and ever since I can't get into Windows. My PC was totally fine yesterday, but now all the sudden it's not working. I've tried many different things and none have worked. I'll try to list everything I've done. I'm pretty sure either...
  10. Windows 10 running slow after power outage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 running slow after power outage: So a couple weeks ago there was a power outage in my town and it screwed up my computer in a weird way. I don't have a surge protector or a ups (but I should get one). When the computer rebooted for the first time after the power outage it took about 10-20 minutes to start up...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 taskbar refreshing after power outage