Windows 10: Windows 10 can't see my video card

Discus and support Windows 10 can't see my video card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I putting an MSI n210-md1g/d3 card into my Windows 10 computer at work and driver won't install saying it's incompatible. I have the exact same card in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MChapman87, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Windows 10 can't see my video card

I putting an MSI n210-md1g/d3 card into my Windows 10 computer at work and driver won't install saying it's incompatible. I have the exact same card in my home computer with Windows 10 and it works just fine. Why does it work in one computer but won't work in another?

:)

MChapman87, Jul 18, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 18, 2018
  3. How to reload video card in windows 10

Hello Sassywax,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows key + X”.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

• Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
    Follow the On Screen instructions.

Method 2: Update
    the latest video card drivers and check if that helps:

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows Key + X” from the keyboard.

• Type “device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.

• Right click on the video card drivers and select
      “Update”.
    If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall the latest video card drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

Hope this information helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Windows 10 can't see my video card

Dual video card laptops and Windows 10 upgrade

Hello,

From the description I understand that system is not switching to the fasted video card which is Radeon 7600.

I suggest you to uninstall the current video card from device manager and install Radeon 7600 manually and check if this helps.

To uninstall from device manager follow these steps:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right click on the video driver and click on
      uninstall
    • Now install Radeon 7600 and check.

Write us back with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 can't see my video card

1. Windows 10 can't see my video card - Similar Threads - can't video card

2. I Can't See My Photo's/Videos Help!:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Can't See My Photo's/Videos Help!:: Hi, I was wondering if you can Help me fix the whole not being able to see Photos If you can That would be an Awsome Help Thankyou!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-photosvideos-help/14f549f5-33b7-423d-b5a9-2b2fd1396936
  3. I Can't See My Photo's/Videos Help!:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't See My Photo's/Videos Help!:: Hi, I was wondering if you can Help me fix the whole not being able to see Photos If you can That would be an Awsome Help Thankyou!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-photosvideos-help/14f549f5-33b7-423d-b5a9-2b2fd1396936
  4. I Can't See My Photo's/Videos Help!:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 is glitching my old video card

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is glitching my old video card: My setup is a little bit old but it works fine for me, it's a Phenom X4, with 8GB RAM DD3 and a GT220, I've been using windows 7 for a long time and I think it's time for an upgrade, but when I try to install it my card starts showing some artifacts (in the installation as...
  6. I can't see videos in some apps on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't see videos in some apps on Windows 10.: In some apps that I downloaded from the web (WhatsApp for W10, Discord, the new Xbox beta app) I can't watch videos i.e. in WhatsApp I can't watch Status videos, it's blank, only the audio works, but the display doesnt. On Discord, the videos that someone sent me, I can't...
  7. problem my video card with windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem my video card with windows 10: hi, i when open video , mp4 file on media player or video on web player (youtube) windows have lag windows 10 pro dell inspiron 1564 my windows full update and Even reinstall windows but the problem did not resolve...
  8. Can't see video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't see video: I am having trouble viewing any video online; I can hear but no picture. Regular videos saved in my library I can see and hear. but nothing online - youtube, internet, etc. HELP...
  9. Can't see 5Ghz networks with my 802.11n wireless card.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't see 5Ghz networks with my 802.11n wireless card.: Hey there, I would like to enable the 5Ghz option on my router, however when I do this my PC is not detecting the network, however my phone and Xbox are, I read on the internet that 802.11n internet is able to use 5Ghz. I feel like I missed a setting but I can't find it,...
  10. Can't see videos.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't see videos.: Since I upgraded to windows 10 I can't see video on facebook or you tube.Sometimes I can hear the audio fine and sometimes the audio is all broken up. 27163

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc cant see video card