Windows 10: Windows 10 can't stop English keyboard from loading at startup

Discus and support Windows 10 can't stop English keyboard from loading at startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 (1803) 64 bit. It is set to English uk but I have a spanish keyboard.On startup the English UK keyboard always loads.So I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by grandadpaul, May 31, 2018.

1. grandadpaul Win User

Windows 10 can't stop English keyboard from loading at startup

I have Windows 10 (1803) 64 bit. It is set to English uk but I have a spanish keyboard.On startup the English UK keyboard always loads.So I have to switch using windows key plus spacebar.Is there a way to only have the Spanish keyboard load at startup.I have used a regedit \HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Keyboard Layout\Preload and deleted 809 (UK keyboard) but on startup the UK keyboard always loads.Thanks

:)

grandadpaul, May 31, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 can't stop English keyboard from loading at startup

1. Windows 10 can't stop English keyboard from loading at startup - Similar Threads - can't stop English

2. Stop Windows 10 from preloading Microsoft Edge on Startup

in Browsers and Email
    Stop Windows 10 from preloading Microsoft Edge on Startup: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/stop-...t-edge-startup Came across this today.I believe I know that it is next to impossible to uninstall Edge from the OS but I wonder if any of you have tried this and if so are there any noticeable changes? TIA. 117636
  3. Stop Windows 10 from loading a mouse driver on boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stop Windows 10 from loading a mouse driver on boot: A Windows 10 Home update installed a new Microsoft mouse driver. My mouse then began acting crazy - double-clicks, wouldn't select, etc. I deleted the Windows driver, leaving the original Logitech driver and mouse action returned to normal. The problem is that Windows always...
  4. Prevent iTunes from loading on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Prevent iTunes from loading on startup: Since I've upgraded to Windows 10, iTunes keeps loading on startup. I looked in the task manager under Startup, and disabled iTunesHelper. I don't see any other apps listed under Startup that are associated with iTunes or any other apple software. Am I missing something?...
  5. IMAP window loading on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    IMAP window loading on startup: The last few days upon starting PC just as everything is loading i get this screen appear from IMAP Service. Cant ever recall seeing it happen before but if it did appear then it must of lasted a microsecond before going away. But last few days its been staying there...
  6. Slow Animation on 2nd Startup Screen / Can't Load Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Slow Animation on 2nd Startup Screen / Can't Load Windows: I am running Windows 10 1511 10836, having upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 back in August 2015. This morning when I turned on my Lenovo B575 laptop, after the first Windows screen with animated circling dots at the bottom, when it refreshed the screen and went to the...
  7. US keyboard + UK English

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    US keyboard + UK English: Is it possible to setup Windows so that it recognises that I have an ANSI layout, but that spell checking and such is in British English? 29942
  8. stop Notepad from running at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    stop Notepad from running at startup: Notepad opens whenever I start my Dell EliteBook. I want to prevent Notepad from opening at this time. I've tried using the Startup tab in Task Manager and the Startup function in CCleaner. Does anyone have other fixes to suggest? I've attached screen capture to show my...
  9. Windows 10 infinite loading at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 infinite loading at startup: Hi Everybody, when I want to start up my laptop, it just stays at the loading screen with a monocolor background with the windows loading circle. I tried everything I could think of: I ran chkdsks, which found nothing, I tried startup repair, whose "attempting repairs" never...
  10. English Windows and Turkish Keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    English Windows and Turkish Keyboard: Hello I've always used my windows in English but since my keyboard is Turkish the input language needs to be Turkish. Everytime I restart my computer Windows changes my keyboard language English which I change back to Turkish but it's frustrating to do so because I didn't...