Windows 10 can't stop English keyboard from loading at startup

Discus and support Windows 10 can't stop English keyboard from loading at startup in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 (1803) 64 bit. It is set to English uk but I have a spanish keyboard.On startup the English UK keyboard always loads.So I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by grandadpaul, May 31, 2018.

1. grandadpaul Win User

I have Windows 10 (1803) 64 bit. It is set to English uk but I have a spanish keyboard.On startup the English UK keyboard always loads.So I have to switch using windows key plus spacebar.Is there a way to only have the Spanish keyboard load at startup.I have used a regedit \HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Keyboard Layout\Preload and deleted 809 (UK keyboard) but on startup the UK keyboard always loads.Thanks

:)

grandadpaul, May 31, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 can't stop English keyboard from loading at startup - Similar Threads - can't stop English

1. Windows 10 Start Menu and Apps Stopped Working, Can't System Restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Start Menu and Apps Stopped Working, Can't System Restore: Hi, my Windows 10 menu was working previously, but then certain apps started not opening and they had an exclamation mark next to them, so I looked that up on Google and came to a page that suggested entering this into Powershell: Code: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object...
  2. My second hard drive is being constantly accessed and I can't stop it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My second hard drive is being constantly accessed and I can't stop it: Immediately after installing Windows 10 on my new build, I noticed my secondary hard drive is being accessed. My primary drive is an SSD so it is silent, but my secondary hard drive is a mechanical Western Digital drive. I can hear it being accessed in a rhythmic manner:...
  3. Can't stop printer from printing

Can't stop printer from printing: This is a question re my Vista desktop, but I'm sure someone here will have an answer. I just installed new cartridges in my Epson NX400 printer. Then to print a test page, I printed what was on the screen. Unfortunately what was on the screen was about a 300 page journal,...
  4. Can't stop Outlook 2007 from auto starting at boot time

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't stop Outlook 2007 from auto starting at boot time: Greetings.... As this is my first post I'd like to say what a great forum this is to get help with the quirks and foibles of Win 10. Up until now I've been in read only mode since I can usually find the answer to my particular issue but this time I'm beat, hence the post....
  5. Can't stop large Outlook 2016 files from synching with OneDrive

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't stop large Outlook 2016 files from synching with OneDrive: Hi There, I have 17 large outlook 2016 files ranging from 1GB to 10 GB. I initially put them into my OneDrive folder and identified them for synching. Bad mistake because it takes days to upload files of this size and every time that I start Outlook, the Synch for all files...
  6. Can't stop mouse from waking computer

Can't stop mouse from waking computer: Win 10 pro 10240, logitech m705, running Setpoint. I've disabled mouse waking computer for the two mouse drivers I can find. Nevertheless, the mouse continues to wake. Could there be some other driver (like Nvidia) which needs tweaking? When I was using a usb mouse the...
  7. Windows Search/Indexing Stops Working - Can't Rebuild

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Search/Indexing Stops Working - Can't Rebuild: After initially starting my computer, Windows Search seems to function correctly. After a while it stops responding at all. I am unable to enter the indexing options from control panel to rebuild the index (nothing happens when I click on it). I attempted to restart the...