Windows 10: Windows 10 can't stop English keyboard from loading at startup

Discus and support Windows 10 can't stop English keyboard from loading at startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 (1803) 64 bit. It is set to English uk but I have a spanish keyboard.On startup the English UK keyboard always loads.So I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by grandadpaul, May 31, 2018.

1. Windows 10 can't stop English keyboard from loading at startup

I have Windows 10 (1803) 64 bit. It is set to English uk but I have a spanish keyboard.On startup the English UK keyboard always loads.So I have to switch using windows key plus spacebar.Is there a way to only have the Spanish keyboard load at startup.I have used a regedit \HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Keyboard Layout\Preload and deleted 809 (UK keyboard) but on startup the UK keyboard always loads.Thanks

:)

grandadpaul, May 31, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 can't stop English keyboard from loading at startup

1. Windows 10 can't stop English keyboard from loading at startup - Similar Threads - can't stop English

2. I want to stop Miscrosoft Jigsaw from Loading at Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to stop Miscrosoft Jigsaw from Loading at Startup: I want to stop Miscrosoft Jigsaw from Loading at Startup. You have hidden the Command that triggers it from the tools that I have to list startup rpograms and processes.Why on earth does a puzzle game need to load on Startup?...
  3. I want to stop Miscrosoft Jigsaw from Loading at Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to stop Miscrosoft Jigsaw from Loading at Startup: I want to stop Miscrosoft Jigsaw from Loading at Startup. You have hidden the Command that triggers it from the tools that I have to list startup rpograms and processes.Why on earth does a puzzle game need to load on Startup?...
  4. I can't remove English UK from keyboard

I can't remove English UK from keyboard: Hi there.I can't remove English UK from the keyboard layout. It is not listed in the "Language & Region" section so where can I remove it?I have read many articles about this issue.I have tried to remove it from HKEY_USER, and HKEY_CURENT USER I have tried to remove it by...
  5. I can't remove English UK from keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't remove English UK from keyboard: Hi there.I can't remove English UK from the keyboard layout. It is not listed in the "Language & Region" section so where can I remove it?I have read many articles about this issue.I have tried to remove it from HKEY_USER, and HKEY_CURENT USER I have tried to remove it by...
  6. how to stop the keyboard to defaulting to English canada

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to stop the keyboard to defaulting to English canada: So I want to use either English US or French Canada only.. But the stupid system keeps defaulting to English Canada even though it`s not even in the preferred Languages. It`s getting super frustrating....
  7. How do I stop a program from loading on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I stop a program from loading on startup: I recently signed up for Webex fot do a video talk with my doctor. Now every time I bootup in the morning, Webex appears on my toolbar. In their "settings" I click on and nothing appears. How do get it out of the auto Start up mode? I had in Regedit a favorites list the...
  8. How Do I STOP Windows InCulture from loading at Startup ?

How Do I STOP Windows InCulture from loading at Startup ?: I run Windows 10 O/S. Every time I turn on my computer I get this annoying screen whose only ID is windows.com/inculture. I have enough culture and do not want more forced upon me. How do I stop this thing from invading my computer ? Thank you, Richard S. 156694
  9. How Do I STOP Windows InCulture from loading at Startup ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How Do I STOP Windows InCulture from loading at Startup ?: I run Windows 10 O/S. Every time I turn on my computer I get this annoying screen whose only ID is windows.com/inculture. I have enough culture and do not want more forced upon me. How do I stop this thing from invading my computer ? Thank you, Richard S. 156694
  10. How can I stop a Windows 10 process from loading on startup?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How can I stop a Windows 10 process from loading on startup?: How can I stop a Windows 10 (version 1903) process from loading at startup? I want to stop Flow.exe. I have to end the task (in Task Manager) every day when I turn on my laptop. 152632

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 eng keyboard startup