Windows 10: Windows 10 Certification - I need access to Windows 10 / tools / lab

Discus and support Windows 10 Certification - I need access to Windows 10 / tools / lab in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Looking for some help / direction with Windows 10 certification. I do not have access to a copy of Windows 10 and I don't have a Windows Server. In the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hulapopr2002, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Certification - I need access to Windows 10 / tools / lab

Looking for some help / direction with Windows 10 certification. I do not have access to a copy of Windows 10 and I don't have a Windows Server. In the labs I am taking thru Global Knowledge there are lots of questions about Group Policy, Active Directory - and Federation Services ..... In my daily job I do not touch any of this stuff - and I don't have the cash to go out and buy all of this equipment and the O/Ss - what do you guys do to set up a legitimate lab that you walk thru and learn this stuff. I can download Transcender questions but that doesn't really help me unless I actually walk thru the steps. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks,

:)

hulapopr2002, Dec 17, 2016

2. removing old digital certificates in windows 10

How do I remove old digital certificates in windows 10? In older IE versions it used to be in internet tools, but now that options seems to be developer tools where I cannot find security or certificates. The older certificates seem to be conflicting
    with work-related site access.

gmancleveland, Dec 17, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so i figured it out myself

Found the logfile in "C:\Windows\Minidump".

You need the Windows Development Kit to open it and a bit of googling to understand it.

Found out that a Daemon driver caused an error. Removed Daemon but this didn't solve it. (ps: Daemon itself worked normally).

I let hibernate my computer again and found another error with sptd2.sys: SCSI Pass Through Direct layer

More google and ended up on the duplexsecure site. Downloaded the W10 version and voila: problem fixed.

For the Windows support team: It would be really helpfull if you could pass problems to a more skilled helpdesk who can do more than proposing the standard solutions in case those won't work.

Cheers

windows-10, Dec 17, 2016
  4. EdTittel Win User

Windows 10 Certification - I need access to Windows 10 / tools / lab

Microsoft's TechNet Evaluation Center offers free downloads of OSes and platforms for evaluation (and learning) purposes, as well as virtual labs. Here's a small subset of what's accessible to you there, after you register with an MS Live account:

Windows 10 Certification - I need access to Windows 10 / tools / lab [​IMG]

I've been working with and writing about MS certification topics since 1994, and have made frequent and repeated use of this resource to grab software I needed to run to prep for and write about cert exams. No reason why you can't do likewise.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Dec 17, 2016
  5. Excellent news Ed - thank you so much - I'll get right to it.

hulapopr2002, Dec 18, 2016
  6. EdTittel Win User
    Happy to be of service. This stuff lets me run labs and test out practice scenarios for all kinds of stuff, including cert prep. Hope it works for you, too.
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Certification - I need access to Windows 10 / tools / lab

1. Windows 10 Certification - I need access to Windows 10 / tools / lab - Similar Threads - Certification need access

2. I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...: I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them Molelle Lebohang Tlali 7506245306088 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-certifications-at-microsoft/da028f59-5c93-4a07-9290-d8f0780e09fc
  3. I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...: I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them Molelle Lebohang Tlali 7506245306088 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-certifications-at-microsoft/ed5aa9e0-0350-4342-8a91-b80e4f7d7f5d
  4. I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...: I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them Molelle Lebohang Tlali 7506245306088 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-certifications-at-microsoft/da028f59-5c93-4a07-9290-d8f0780e09fc
  5. I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...

I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...: I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them Molelle Lebohang Tlali 7506245306088 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-certifications-at-microsoft/ed5aa9e0-0350-4342-8a91-b80e4f7d7f5d
  6. Windows 10 - no admin access to download creation tool

Windows 10 - no admin access to download creation tool: My computer crashed - HP Envy laptop with Windows 10 - I need to reinstall Windows 10. I don't have access to the download tool my other computers are either school or work admin restricted. How do I get just the image - or files - I need to reload Windows 10 onto my crashed...
  7. Windows 10 as a client lab environment

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 as a client lab environment: Hi, Can I use a Windows 10 client on a virtual machine in a lab environment during the grace period? for a few days Is this allowed from a licensing/compliance point of view? Thank you!...
  8. I NEED HELP with Windows 10 Creation tool !!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I NEED HELP with Windows 10 Creation tool !!!: [ATTACH] I´m selling my pc tomorrow so i can upgrade to a much better pc. So i´m trying before selling it to install boot windows 10. But every time it gives me this error (sorry for being in portuguese)....
  9. Certificate error - Windows 10 / Accessing Router

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Certificate error - Windows 10 / Accessing Router: I have a Win10 host running a couple of VMs. The other day I lost access to the admin web page on my router from the host. The message that is generated is below: Access to 192.168.1.1 was denied You don't have authorization to view this page. HTTP ERROR 403 Access to the...
  10. Windows 10 certification

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 certification: Does anyone know where you can get certified on Windows 10. I would like to know where to start the procedure of learning Windows 10. Thanks 120350