Windows 10: Windows 10 Changelog

Discus and support Windows 10 Changelog in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; One of the things that I hate about new OS's is digging up a list of new changes, and 9879 is no different. I found this comprehensive page showing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Tews, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Tews Win User

Windows 10 Changelog

One of the things that I hate about new OS's is digging up a list of new changes, and 9879 is no different. I found this comprehensive page showing most of the changes made to Windows 10. Enjoy! *Wink

ChangeWindows.org

:)

2. Edge Favourites folder?

A major update to Windows 10 called Anniversary update(mark 1 year of windows 10 ) would be released in July 2016 which would bring major changes to windows 10 including extensions for Microsoft Edge and more.Here is the changelog(Check after Build 10586Windows 10 Changelog :)

It would be second major update to windows 10 after November update.

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 12, 2014
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 12, 2014
  4. Lebon14 Win User

Windows 10 Changelog

Wow. That's handy (and cool!)

Lebon14, Nov 14, 2014
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    Very helpful..
    Thanks *Smile

BunnyJ, Nov 18, 2014
  6. Dave44 Win User
    good find thanks *Smile

Dave44, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Changelog

1. Windows 10 Changelog - Similar Threads - Changelog

2. How to See Microsoft Store Apps Changelog

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to See Microsoft Store Apps Changelog: So, I have some apps from the Microsoft Store that I'd like to see the changes for after they get updated. Is there an easy way to do this within the store or even outside the store? submitted by /u/Lefty_Daniels [link] [comments]...
  3. Microsoft Edge changelog

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge changelog: Microsoft Edge changelog [img] Compare the current stable releases, latest Windows Insider Preview builds, and previous releases to see when new platform features and major fixes were introduced in Microsoft Edge for PC and mobile. Source:...
  4. Windows 10 build 10051 changelog posted, one minor update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 10051 changelog posted, one minor update: Earlier this week, Microsoft released Windows 10 build 10049, so hearing that the change log for build 10051 has been posted, your expectations for large changes should be quite low. And that's exactly the case here, as there is only one design change in build 10051. In...