Windows 10: Windows 10 changes Outlook default behavior

Discus and support Windows 10 changes Outlook default behavior in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; In upgrading from Windows 8 to Win10, it's changed a number of default settings which I can't figure out how to change. First, when I send a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by richards1052, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Windows 10 changes Outlook default behavior

In upgrading from Windows 8 to Win10, it's changed a number of default settings which I can't figure out how to change.

First, when I send a message in Outlook 2013, it returns me to the desktop instead of the Inbox. THis is incredibly annoying. Does anyone know how to change this?

:)

richards1052, Aug 25, 2015
  2. EugP Win User

Windows Photo App not sharing with Outlook

Hi,

This is a disappointing response from Sachin V. of the Microsoft Community.

This is default behavior for the Photo app, the only choices are "Mail" and "Dropbox", or, if signed into something like Facebook, that appears. Outlook is never listed as a choice, even when signed into a Microsoft Work account on the profile. There is
    no setting available to change these options.

Running Windows app troubleshooter and trying a clean boot is a meaningless exercise that would result in exactly the same behavior and just waste the time and effort of the OP.

Microsoft needs to fix Photo so that sharing through Outlook is made available as an option.

3. joe_____b Win User
    mouse unusable after wake from sleep

i started out with the default driver and later installed the Microsoft intellipoint driver.

there has been no change in this behavior.

also, defaulting the power settings has not changed the behavior.

joe_____b, Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 changes Outlook default behavior

1. Windows 10 changes Outlook default behavior - Similar Threads - changes Outlook default

2. How to change gliding cursor behavior in Windows 10 Mail (Outlook)?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change gliding cursor behavior in Windows 10 Mail (Outlook)?: Hello, Mail has been working great for me. However, there is a preference issue with the typing cursor that I would like to change. In most programs, such as Google Chrome or the File Manager, when you type a key on your keyboard, the blinking cursor automatically snaps...
  3. Changing default browser in Windows 10

Changing default browser in Windows 10: I use Windows 10 and habitually use MS Edge as my browser despite the poor favourites management. When I follow a link in an email from MS Outlook, it opens in MS Internet Explorer, so I assume that Edge is not my default browser. This has only recently started happening, so...
  4. Unexplained changes to Windows 10 desktop, app behavior

Unexplained changes to Windows 10 desktop, app behavior: Unexplained changes to my PC: 1. All apps now run full-screen - 'restore down' button in upper right doesn't work to switch app to window 2. Lists in Windows Explorer changed from single-spaced to double-spaced 3. Icon for background screen capture utility (Snagit) now...
  5. Outlook Default Profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook Default Profile: I am trying to install iCloud on my PC. I got a dialog box that said, "Setup can't continue because Outlook isn't configured to have a default profile. Check your Outlook settings and try again." I checked, and my Outlook settings show my only ID as the default profile....
  6. change to default colors for windows 10

change to default colors for windows 10: what to do if I can not resety color back to default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-to-default-colors-for-windows-10/f90c380c-fda0-4fe3-8732-3e7704832359
  7. changing default font on windows 10

changing default font on windows 10: I want to change the default font on my laptop settings from what it is now to a elegant one like lucinda handwriting for example. so whenever i see any words letters whatever they are in that specific font and not the plain times new roman or whatever. does anyone know how...
  8. Recent changes in appearance and behavior of laptop

Recent changes in appearance and behavior of laptop: Two days ago the tabs on my laptop became large and gray-blue (difficult for my eyes) and now when I turn it on the last tab I closed before shutting down comes up. The last update was 5 days ago. Is there someway to put things back as before?...
  9. Windows Defender Default Behavior

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Default Behavior: I just started using Windows Defender on my new Windows 10 PC. I uninstalled the Mcafee trial software through the control panel then used the Mcafee uninstall program as well. Initially, Defender wanted to run a quick scan which I did. My question is this: By default, in...
  10. How do I change default behavior of the Power Button to restart

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change default behavior of the Power Button to restart: Hi, I have a little Minix computer that I exclusively use for plex. I never log into it except for maintenance reasons. When the server acts funny, I just want to press the Power Button on the device to restart. I have it set to Shut Down, but sometimes it takes forever to...