Windows 10: Windows 10 Clean Install Bug

Discus and support Windows 10 Clean Install Bug in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I clean install Windows 10, and I have done this multiple times using the most current version, the menu where you turn features on, before you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SightUp, Jul 28, 2015.

1. SightUp Win User

Windows 10 Clean Install Bug

When I clean install Windows 10, and I have done this multiple times using the most current version, the menu where you turn features on, before you pick your computer username, displays twice. The 1st time you do it, it goes as far right before the menu where you pick your username and my computer restarts. However, the second time you go through the screens, I am able to continue beyond that screen, select my username, and I am able to load into Windows 10 without an issue. Everything is running very smoothly now, so I do not think I will try to reinstall Windows 10 until a new ISO or something comes out. But I was just wondering if this happened to anyone else.

:)

SightUp, Jul 28, 2015
  2. neilpzz Win User

how can I go back to Windows 7 from Windows 10.

I purely answered the OP. I have found a clean install to be the best method to get rid of bugs brought on by the upgrade to Windows 10. Since running on the clean install I have no negative comments regarding Windows 10.

If considering installing Windows 7 I would suggest trying a clean install of Windows 10 first.

neilpzz, Jul 28, 2015
  3. segin Win User
    Xbox controller crashes on plugging in to Windows 10

I've performed a clean reinstallation of Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14316. This problem still persists even after performing a clean install.

This is a bug in this build of Windows 10 and has also been reported by otger users on Reddit.

This post should be treated as a bug report and not as a support request.

segin, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Clean Install Bug

1. Windows 10 Clean Install Bug - Similar Threads - Clean Install Bug

2. Windows 10 Clean Install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Clean Install: Hi, Microsoft.I want to reinstall my Windows 10. But before that I have an activated Windows 10 Home and Microsoft Office 2019 Home & Student.Will I lose my Windows and Office license after clean install my OS?I would love to get your reply. Sorry for my bad English....
  3. Clean Installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean Installing Windows 10: I've tried to install windows 10 to my nvme m.2, but it won't install. I had installed it before onto that same drive, but a windows file had corrupted and I had repaired it using cmd, then did a system reset erasing all the files. It was later that day that it kept on giving...
  4. Clean installed windows 10 and....

Clean installed windows 10 and....: So i just had BSOD and there;s no way to fix it in the command prompt nor in the recovery state So i clean installed windows 10 and everything is cleared. so i'm just wondering how to recover my nvidia apps or drivers? i don't know, i just can't locate it just like before....
  5. How clean is a windows 10 clean install?

How clean is a windows 10 clean install?: I just went through two days of reading up on doing a Windows 10 "clean " reinstall from installation Media from THIS site (the reason was that after a system re-set my entire laptop was an explosion of every virus I've ever heard of. The reason for that:? AVAST, what else?...
  6. Windows 10 clean install

Windows 10 clean install: what is causing error code:0x80072F76-0x20016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-10-clean-install/20a8452b-5aac-4cc0-a61f-a50bfbd8a4ee
  7. Windows 10 is not able to shutdown cleanly. Windows Bug!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 is not able to shutdown cleanly. Windows Bug!: After doing an upgrade instal over a perfectly running Win 7 Pro, I noticed that the Reliability Monitor was throwing up an error "Windows was not shut down properly". This appears to happen on most shutdowns and restarts of the PC using the normal shutdown method:...
  8. Clean Install of Windows 10

Clean Install of Windows 10: Hi Please advise what is the best method of carrying out a clean install of windows 10; 1: Go to the Microsoft Windows 10 download site and download an image to a USB 2: Via system and settings / recovery mode. There are two sections, Recovery and Advanced Start-up...
  9. Clean Install Windows 10

Clean Install Windows 10: Hi I need some help. I reformatted my computer and did a clean install of Windows 10 on my original Windows 7 computer. It now won't recognize my Windows 7 product key. What should I do? 9553
  10. No letters showing, Clean installed windows 10, very strange bug?

in Windows 10 Support
    No letters showing, Clean installed windows 10, very strange bug?: [img] Screenshot - 731221e6c51deee7145530467a6f6762 - Gyazo [img] Screenshot - 9a0e4a449c990d6c5c1969ae02b4b5c9 - Gyazo Those pictures show excellently what my problem is i cant see any letters on windows programs, however i am still able to do some stuff...