Windows 10: Windows 10 clock running slow after update

Discus and support Windows 10 clock running slow after update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since the last update my clock keeps running slow. This seems to happen every time there's an update! Is there a permanent fix!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeonetteLewis, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Windows 10 clock running slow after update

Since the last update my clock keeps running slow. This seems to happen every time there's an update! Is there a permanent fix!!

:)

LeonetteLewis, Jul 17, 2018

2. Clock Running Slow ~ System Tray Clock running slow !

Hi <

In the last two days the System Tray Clock on my Dell PC has been running slow , it seems to be running progressively slow , that is the longer it is running the greater the inaccuracy , resetting the clock manually or automatically does just that , but
    it soon becomes apparent the speed of the clock is not accurate. As a guide in the last ten minutes the PC Clock has advanced three minutes.

The PC is running Windows 10 .

Just checked ...when I send an email it is correctly timed (that is NOT using the time displayed on system tray clock)

Any help correcting this would be welcome!

Windows 10 clock running slow after update :)

ChrisPascoe, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Clock running slow and Minecraft gets impacted with this on Windows 10

Old title: Clock running slow

Last night I was playing Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta, and all of a sudden, it started to slow down not because of the framerate or any background programs. It was today I figured out it was my clock running slow, and I want to see if there are any
    solutions other than replacing battery running the clock in my system.

Clock running slow and Minecraft gets impacted on Windows 10

RobloxPro300090, Jul 17, 2018
  4. Windows 10 clock running slow after update

Clock Running Slow ~ System Tray Clock running slow !

Hi Anju,

Thank you so much for engaging on this problem, in answer to your questions:-

• Have you made any changes to the system prior to the issue? A: The only change I am aware of was adding the 'Pinterest' app .

• Have you installed all pending updates? A: All updates have been added .

• Did you experience this issue on a local account or a Microsoft account? A: I do not understand this question, but my guess is a Microsoft Account as I am not aware of a Local Account

• Have you replaced the CMOS battery in your computer? A: No, the computer is less than 2 years old.
    I am not sure how to implement this advice ; "I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the pc and login to the Admin account or the Microsoft account to test if that helps with
    this issue."

I have conducted the System File Check procedure , no issues were discovered.

I will look at trying the other advised procedures.

When I started the PC today , the clock immediately displayed the correct (local) time , but it was running slow immediately, so in twenty minutes the clock was 15 minutes behind time.

I have noticed that some other display issues seem slow , for example, drop down menus are slower to 'open/drop down' and when using the backspace key to delete text , it is slower at switching from one press /one backspace to continuous backspace when the
    key is held down, if that makes sense!

The Task manager processes screen (to the inexpert) does not seem to show any slow processing / heavy demand. I have done Disk Clean -Up and checked for defragmentation (not required).

Thanks for your help on this!

Chris

ChrisPascoe, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 clock running slow after update

1. Windows 10 clock running slow after update - Similar Threads - clock running slow

2. Computer runs slow after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer runs slow after windows update: Computer runs slow and is pretty useless after I updated it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-runs-slow-after-windows-update/49497f34-e53f-4849-841b-c2996a304143
  3. Windows 11 Running Slow After Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Running Slow After Update: Hi, After Installing Intel Graphic Update my PC takes long time to startup each time and running slow...I restored the pc to last restore point before update, the problem gone.. But every system application need reinstall...When I updated it again it became lazy and...
  4. Windows 11 Running Slow After Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Running Slow After Update: Hi, After Installing Intel Graphic Update my PC takes long time to startup each time and running slow...I restored the pc to last restore point before update, the problem gone.. But every system application need reinstall...When I updated it again it became lazy and...
  5. System Clock Running Slow

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Clock Running Slow: My system clock consistently runs slow. Using a stopwatch, I've timed that 60 seconds on my system clock takes 74 seconds in real time. I've validated this using a standalone stopwatch, and the stopwatch app on my phone and can upload video to clearly demonstrate it.I've...
  6. Pc running slow after windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc running slow after windows update: After installing windows update kb4532693. I just got a new hp pc which was working fine until this very update. I got help from hp and updated bios and checked all hardware . everything was right. Also after the update desktop took a lot of time to load also my IDE takes lot...
  7. Windows 10 Running Slow after Update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Running Slow after Update: It's been a few months since I was able to update Windows. After many frustrating attempts, including my laptop being out of commission for 2-1/2 weeks, I was finally able to update to windows 10 version 1903 build 18362.476. I have an HP laptop, G6-2235 us. I have 8 gb of...
  8. Windows 10 Running Slow after Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Running Slow after Update: It's been a few months since I was able to update Windows. After many frustrating attempts, including my laptop being out of commission for 2-1/2 weeks, I was finally able to update to windows 10 version 1903 build 18362.476. I have an HP laptop, G6-2235 us. I have 8 gb of...
  9. Windows 10 clock running slow

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 clock running slow: I have a PC which I bought as a Windows 10–ready system, with Windows 7 installed. In due course I upgraded to Windows 10. The BIOS is UEFI, but it is operating in legacy mode. I recently discovered that the Windows clock is running slow (i.e. gradually falls further and...
  10. Windows time clock running slow, losing time.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows time clock running slow, losing time.: Hi, I just noticed the clock on my Windows 10 tablet is running noticeably slow. Over the last few days I've seen wrong times and done a manual sync to the time server, which sets it right again. Now, if I bring up the calendar display, it's clear that the seconds are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. clock slow after windows 10 upgrade