Windows 10: windows 10 clock

Discus and support windows 10 clock in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; how do i stop the clock from chiming without turning off the sounds for the programs 16046 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MROSEY43, Aug 13, 2015.

1. MROSEY43 Win User

windows 10 clock

how do i stop the clock from chiming without turning off the sounds for the programs

:)

MROSEY43, Aug 13, 2015

2. In Windows 10 TotalPass Proximity employee time clock not working

Since upgrading to windows 10 my laptop will not recognize my TotalPass Proximity time clock that my employees clock in and out on. Even if I use my usb cable from the laptop to the TotalPass Proximity time clock windows 10 it does not recognize the time
    clock.

AaronSchroath, Aug 13, 2015
  3. Gadget and clocks on Windows 10 Desktop

*Original Title: Gadget and clock

Sir ,

How i can have gadgets and clock at windows 10 ?

I have to buy it ? or you can sen me a clock ?

it was on windows 7 ,and not at windows 10 why ?

please a answer

willyDe Maeyer, Aug 13, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

windows 10 clock

My clock doesn't chime. What program are you talking about?

Ztruker, Aug 13, 2015
  5. MROSEY43 Win User
    win10 was just installed on my computer clock in the taskbar i cant figure out how to stop it from those annoying chiming without turning off sound to the rest of my system i think i remember disabling the clock in win7

MROSEY43, Aug 13, 2015
  6. Try "Control Panel>Sounds" then open tab "Sounds" and see if there is an event listed that correlates to the sound you don't want - and then click on it and select "none" for the sound. I don't know what event is causing your sound but you can work your way through the sound events trying each one until you find it. Good luck.

CountryBumkin, Aug 13, 2015
  7. cyberSAR Win User
    I hear the chimes when a set alarm pops up and I think it may occur with notifications in the action center. I usually keep sound muted so not positive about the notications.

cyberSAR, Aug 13, 2015
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

windows 10 clock

Brink, Aug 13, 2015
  9. MROSEY43 Win User
    i looked there no "clock" sound listed

MROSEY43, Aug 13, 2015
  10. MROSEY43 Win User
    i will try that one i keep my sound on and those bongs are really annoyng

MROSEY43, Aug 13, 2015
  11. Cliff S New Member
    Maybe the OP means this?

windows 10 clock [​IMG]

Cliff S, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 clock

1. windows 10 clock - Similar Threads - clock

2. How to Enable clock app via group policy for notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Enable clock app via group policy for notifications: Hello,Is there a way to enable notifications for the clock app within windows to send you notifications via group policy manager?Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-clock-app-via-group-policy-for/92c2f1f6-0ad9-455d-a3db-f1b30950134a
  3. How to Enable clock app via group policy for notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Enable clock app via group policy for notifications: Hello,Is there a way to enable notifications for the clock app within windows to send you notifications via group policy manager?Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-clock-app-via-group-policy-for/92c2f1f6-0ad9-455d-a3db-f1b30950134a
  4. How to Enable clock app via group policy for notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right: So today my clock ate dirt and messed up, so I decided to manually change the time since the automatic one was not working. However, for some reason, anytime I check the clock by clicking on it, it suddenly turns on the "set time automatically" switch when I go into it's...
  6. "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right

"Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right: So today my clock ate dirt and messed up, so I decided to manually change the time since the automatic one was not working. However, for some reason, anytime I check the clock by clicking on it, it suddenly turns on the "set time automatically" switch when I go into it's...
  7. "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right

8. Windows 10 clock not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 clock not working properly: This began happening this morning but my clock goes out of sync anytime I restart, it keeps thinking its 12:32 anytime I restart and I've tried changing the time setting multiple times and I don't want to constantly sync it every damn time I boot-up...
  9. Windows 10 clock not working properly

Windows 10 clock not working properly: This began happening this morning but my clock goes out of sync anytime I restart, it keeps thinking its 12:32 anytime I restart and I've tried changing the time setting multiple times and I don't want to constantly sync it every damn time I boot-up...
  10. Windows 10 clock not working properly