Windows 10: Windows 10 Colors.

Discus and support Windows 10 Colors. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I would like to know if there is a way to change the background on all the programs & file folders!"That or all white". In windows 10 I know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rjmach, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Rjmach Win User

Windows 10 Colors.

Hello
    I would like to know if there is a way to change the background on all the programs & file folders!"That or all white".
    In windows 10 I know how to change backgrounds,but I can't change the color white background the white is killing my eyes!!.
    Everything else is find.
    I think the windows blinds for 7 & 8.1 would work?

Thanks for your help.

:)

Rjmach, Aug 18, 2015

2. Windows 10 personification

I almost windows 10 but I like to change my color and appearance with color mixer but how? And how to change color of title bar in windows 10? It's only almost white.

RendellSibal, Aug 18, 2015
  3. peltka Win User
    Monitor´s colors changes between partly colors and "background´s" colors becomes graytype

Thanks about response:

1. & 2.:

Windows 10 is opened, it is running in pc, monitor, Window screen shows its colors ok (like background), ok.

When I open like YouTube video to watch it, YouTube´s showing small window )"Screen") keeps its colors, but all the rest colors on monitors screen vapor to non colored, becomes "grayish", not colored.

After a while 5 seconds, or 10 seconds other monitors colors are "gray" not colored but like YouTube showing part remain colored.

When I do something or stop or close running YouTube video, colors becomes back, fully.

This is not happening 100%, but every second time or so, it tease me, I see, in use no problem but Windows is now handling colors properly, like

if Windows 10 is "needing" more "power to go on and run software what you see, others are like going "down" behind to help Windows 10 to keep its running full.

Difficult to describe with correct wording as English is not my mother tongue.

Idea is, all other colors changes itself to "grayish" / non colored but running "windows" keeps it colors as they are.

peltka, Aug 18, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Windows 10 Colors.

MS has addressed the issue with the latest insider build(10525) .. with luck non insiders will get it in October.,

Windows 10 Colors. [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Aug 18, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Colors.

1. Windows 10 Colors. - Similar Threads - Colors

2. MS Paint - Enlarging or changing color of Resizing Dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint - Enlarging or changing color of Resizing Dots: This has vexed me for 15 years.Is it possible to enlarge the resizing/cropping handle dots at the image edges in M.S. Paint the classic version in order to make them easier to see for someone who wears glasses.Something like changing a setting in the registry, or failing...
  3. MS Paint - Enlarging or changing color of Resizing Dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Paint - Enlarging or changing color of Resizing Dots: This has vexed me for 15 years.Is it possible to enlarge the resizing/cropping handle dots at the image edges in M.S. Paint the classic version in order to make them easier to see for someone who wears glasses.Something like changing a setting in the registry, or failing...
  4. Why is my command prompt's colors broken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my command prompt's colors broken?: So when I do in command prompt Windows Terminal for example color 4 which is red it sets color for blue, BUT when I do color 1 which is blue, It gets like a bit darker blue? I guess. It isn't inverted, its fkd. up. How can that even happen?? And how to fix it? i can't find...
  5. Why is my command prompt's colors broken?

Why is my command prompt's colors broken?: So when I do in command prompt Windows Terminal for example color 4 which is red it sets color for blue, BUT when I do color 1 which is blue, It gets like a bit darker blue? I guess. It isn't inverted, its fkd. up. How can that even happen?? And how to fix it? i can't find...
  6. Accent Color covers the taskbar and Start Menu, but the Search remains black. Is this a Bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accent Color covers the taskbar and Start Menu, but the Search remains black. Is this a Bug?: So, On Windows 11 whenever I set the start menu and Taskbar to my Favorite Color Orange. search remains the black dark mode it's always been, But in Windows 10, the accent color covers search as well, is this a bug, or just some dumb "new" Feature? because this is not funny....
  7. Accent Color covers the taskbar and Start Menu, but the Search remains black. Is this a Bug?

Accent Color covers the taskbar and Start Menu, but the Search remains black. Is this a Bug?: So, On Windows 11 whenever I set the start menu and Taskbar to my Favorite Color Orange. search remains the black dark mode it's always been, But in Windows 10, the accent color covers search as well, is this a bug, or just some dumb "new" Feature? because this is not funny....
  8. My screen color is over saturated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen color is over saturated: and i dont know how to get it back to its original vibrant colors i am using a DESKTOP-EUJ1046 and it is pretty new, yet i recently hit the corner of my keyboard, near the escape ! and f1 buttons, after a few minuetes my screen looked over saturated...
  9. My screen color is over saturated

My screen color is over saturated: and i dont know how to get it back to its original vibrant colors i am using a DESKTOP-EUJ1046 and it is pretty new, yet i recently hit the corner of my keyboard, near the escape ! and f1 buttons, after a few minuetes my screen looked over saturated...
  10. My screen color is over saturated

in Windows 10 Customization