Windows 10: Windows 10 Colour Control

Discus and support Windows 10 Colour Control in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I wrote a quick application, Windows 10 Color Control, which allows you to modify the Windows 10 colors, and to get this alternative color calculation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by A Guy, Aug 29, 2015.

1. A Guy Win User

Windows 10 Colour Control

Windows 10 Colour Control [​IMG]

Source

:)

A Guy, Aug 29, 2015

2. ANSI color support in Windows 10

Yes, there is.

Frederik Long, Aug 29, 2015
  3. LCRT Win User
    Alternate keyboard, similar to Swiftkey on android

The windows 10 keyboard DOES have a cursor control button. It's a little coloured circle that you push and pull to the desired direction. Which swiftkey features are you talking about?

4. wiretap Win User

Interesting, gonna have to try this out. Been wanting to get a "cream" colored scheme going on but the dark colors made it impossible.

wiretap, Aug 29, 2015
  5. wiretap Win User
    Well, damn, that still didn't work. You can see the title bars went with the color but the taskbar is wrong, also the brightness makes the text unreadable as it's all white (anyway to switch it to black via some sort of contrast setting i may not be aware of?)

wiretap, Aug 29, 2015
  6. Edwin New Member
    Restart Windows Explorer.

Edwin, Aug 29, 2015
  7. wiretap Win User
    Still the same, explanation over at the source is that it's basically not a perfect fix but that's ok, not being able to change the white text makes a color scheme that light unuseable anyways, too bad, would be nice to mix it up every now and then. Cool tool nonetheless, adds quite a bit more choice.

wiretap, Aug 29, 2015
  8. Edwin New Member

MS should just replace:

with this:

Edwin, Aug 29, 2015
  9. Gary Win User
    I have been using this for quite a long time. Thanks*Smile

10. wiretap Win User
    I agree. The sliding bar format is really annoying and takes a lot more time to find the color you're after.

wiretap, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Colour Control - Similar Threads - Colour Control

2. How to reset background colours or themes - Turned Pink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset background colours or themes - Turned Pink: Hi,The background in Windows 11 has changed to pink, how can I reset this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-background-colours-or-themes-turned/fee7678e-f324-40f1-a517-38354598de17
  3. How to fix Colour Management Profile not active anymore after Screen Timeout?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Colour Management Profile not active anymore after Screen Timeout?: Whenever my Notebook goes to Screen Timout and i turn it on again by moving the mouse, the colour profile that i set in Windows Colour Management is not active anymore.I have to open Display Settings by right clicking the Desktop, and then the colour profile activates...
  4. Registry Value for windows background colour in control panel, appearance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Registry Value for windows background colour in control panel, appearance: I have changed the registry values for: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors\Windows once a time ago for black with value 0 0 0 ...... But this did not fit me precisely so changed it again to "255 255 255" which should give white colour, but the problem is...
  5. Win7 Colour and Appearance/Text Control Within Win10 Display Text

Win7 Colour and Appearance/Text Control Within Win10 Display Text: Hello all, I hope everyone is keeping well and safe! I just have a really quick question for everyone. Within Win7, you had a setting called "Windows Colour and Appearance" found within "Control Panel & Personalisation" Here you were able to choose a "on screen item or...
  6. Win7 Colour and Appearance/Text Control Within Win10 Display Text

in Windows 10 Support
    Win7 Colour and Appearance/Text Control Within Win10 Display Text: Hello all, I hope everyone is keeping well and safe! I just have a really quick question for everyone. Within Win7, you had a setting called "Windows Colour and Appearance" found within "Control Panel & Personalisation" Here you were able to choose a "on screen item or...
  7. Nvidia Control Panel custom res causes 10-bit colour to revert back!

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Control Panel custom res causes 10-bit colour to revert back!: I have an issue and it is exclusive since the Windows 10 upgrade. I never ever had this problem in Windows 8.1 in the 4 years that I've used my 4K monitor. Basically I am able to select 10-bit colour mode for my Samsung U28E590 4K monitor. It is a 10-bit display panel with...
  8. Can you change Control Panel Applets texture/colour on Windows 10?

Can you change Control Panel Applets texture/colour on Windows 10?: The title says it all. I'm wondering if you can add an image in VSB or some other sort of edit HEX? So that you'd be able to change the control panel sidebar applet design. I've seen it in a couple of themes. But most of these themes include a complete black or any other...
  9. Why my font colour in Control Panel is green?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why my font colour in Control Panel is green?: Hello guys, Using Win 10 got the same problem as i had in Win 7. All my system fonts are black or white (grey) but when i open Control Panel my font there is green *Sad I know it's hyperlink font and i can easily change it Win 7 ... but unfortunately not in Win 10. Is...
  10. Control+Alt+Delete lockscreen solid colour + no widgets

in Windows 10 Support
    Control+Alt+Delete lockscreen solid colour + no widgets: Why is it that then Control+Alt+Delete is enabled, the lockscreen is a solid colour and none of the widgets show? Rather annoying... 10709