Windows 10: Windows 10 (commerical version) long boot up time

Discus and support Windows 10 (commerical version) long boot up time in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have tried a few things and I think its the graphics card that is causing the problem. When I go to device manager and disable either the AMD Radeon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by aindriu80, Aug 1, 2015.

1. aindriu80 Win User

Windows 10 (commerical version) long boot up time

I have tried a few things and I think its the graphics card that is causing the problem. When I go to device manager and disable either the AMD Radeon HD 7400M Series or Intel HD Graphics 3000 and do a reboot i get a very poor resolution on the screen but it goes to the lock screen almost immediately (like 5 seconds). When I re enable the AMD again it takes around a minute. I checked to see if I have an up to date driver for both and it says I have but its not working smoothly.

aindriu80, Aug 2, 2015

2. I have everything in Startup disabled and disabled video card and still get between 20 - 30 second black screen.

MortTheBeast, Aug 2, 2015
  3. My first five boots were like that, but then I got an error for C++ Runtime, and I rebooted again, and it went right to the lockscreen. I tried power off, and on, and it was instant again. Hmmm

Bobby Phoenix, Aug 2, 2015
  4. Windows 10 (commerical version) long boot up time

After trying everything I did a upgrade repair and that fixed it *Smile

Littlejohn56, Dec 13, 2015
  5. aindriu80 Win User
    I got a solution to my long boot up time :

open regedit
    search for EnableULPS
    change the value to "0"
    reboot

Go to the start button, choose run, then type msconfig and press Ok.
    On the system configuration window, choose the "Boot.INI" tab.

Check “No Gui Boot”, then lower the timeout to a more manageable time (or keep it at zero)

aindriu80, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 (commerical version) long boot up time

1. Windows 10 (commerical version) long boot up time - Similar Threads - commerical version long

2. Long boot time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Long boot time: Hi,Windows 10 pro, Why is it that if I reboot after turning off my computer my boot time is a little over a minute, but if I choose re-start it takes 2 or 3 minutes.I'd appreciate your insight....
  3. Long boot time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Long boot time: Hi,Windows 10 pro, Why is it that if I reboot after turning off my computer my boot time is a little over a minute, but if I choose re-start it takes 2 or 3 minutes.I'd appreciate your insight....
  4. Long boot time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 exteremely long boot time.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 exteremely long boot time.: I have Windows 10 Home 10.0.19041 Buid 19041 When I boot restart or normal boot the Welcome screen comes up quite quickly with the line drawing of a head & shoulders & my name, but then it stays like that for some 10 minutes before it starts building the desktop. During...
  6. Long boot time

Long boot time: Hey guys, how's it going? I've been experiencing huge performance issues when booting Windows on. My laptop used to boot-up in about <15s when it was brand new and it stayed this way until I've updated Windows Build. It came out of factory as ver. 1803, when I've updated it...
  7. Long Booting time of windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Long Booting time of windows: Hey , I am using a HP 15-ac122tu model laptop and it takes a long time to boot up around 30 min or long.Windows 10 is my operating system and when it's opened i experience more lag than never before.What should i do I tried some fixes on youtube but none of the worked....
  8. win.10 taking long time to boot up

in Windows 10 Customization
    win.10 taking long time to boot up: For the last 3 weeks or so, when i boot up w.-10, it takes about 10 minutes to start, compared to previously about 20 seconds. I use w. 10 - 64 bit - kasperskyTotal....
  9. Long Boot Up Time

Long Boot Up Time: Help appreciated. Couple days ago, my PC took about 2 minutes or more to boot. Ran malware/Virus scans with no errors. After powering up, I notice that the Blue Windows Logo shows up twice on solid black background, with animated spinning dots (CW), then thereafter that goes...
  10. long boot times

long boot times: Whenever I reboot from the gui, or my computer reboots for any reason (updates/programs installs) my pc hangs at the BIOS screen for a long time and I have it set to show for only 2 seconds. [img] But when I cold boot or hard reset, its sub eight seconds. what do...